It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top DHS checkpoint refusals- Know Your Rights!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
THAT LAST CLIP IS AWESOME hahahaha do you have an id on you..no.. just go, just go.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Those immigration patrol officers have a lot of patience. They're doing their day jobs no matter how intrusive they may seem.

I question the logic of the stops though. Is there actually any particular criteria or are they just stopping vehicles randomly? In which case it would seem to make entire the entire practice redundant.

Are all these checkpoints actually at the border with other states or are they just set up randomly on the road many miles distant from the border?

Even if somebody who was stopped was a criminal or fugitive or illegal immigrant etc, they're not likely to own up to it are they?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The only reason this guy got away with this is he is white and sounds very white.

I want to see a video of same thing with a legal American citizen with a thick Mexican accent.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The Immigration officers only let the Citizens go because of the camera, and you know damn well they would beat the # out of them just because of their temerity to ask them questions.

I love the ballz of citizens refusing to answer any questions, and repeatedly and without hesitation keep asking "Am I being detained, Am I free to go".

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
one of the guys in the video didnt look white to me, the one with the stache and goatee, but either way, kudos to anyone who tells these guys to buzz off.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I agree kudos to anyone trying to fight for things even if the laws that are enacted now make the constitution useless. (Unless camera is rolling and you're a white guy)

(constitutional rights are only as good as the supreme court willing to uphold them)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
just don't forget to post the followup video of where this guy gets his car window smashed in and they taze him for non-compliance...

hell, I'll post one for ya

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

The Nazis have definitely taken over. That video is infuriating. I hope this country gets what it deserves. And hope those agents that did that to the guy get what they deserve too- the thoughts in my head about THAT aren't pretty. But like everything else, it's just another day in hell- no one is going to do a damn thing about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Just watched the video and I am angrier than heck. If they put just half of that effort, manpower and expense into catching folks coming over the border, we would have no illegal immigrants in the US. And without taking away the liberties of US citizens. If what this man says is true (and I believe him), Obamas nazi state is coming into fruitation. Here kiddies, I have free lollipops, cell phones, and citizenship for you. Looks like the bribes worked.

Anyways, we are looking at a major lawsuit here. And I would like to see this challenge taken all the way up to the supreme court. Not enough people do this. You don't even need an attorney. The supreme court is bound by our constitution. So this man would prevail with ease.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This reminds me of a DUI checkpoint. Technically you don't even have to roll your window down and have any questioning done in the first place. That's the law in my state at least! Don't give an inch! Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

its true... I just did a quick search to find a video of that event, however if you do a more in depth search, you can find his recording of the event from the perspective of his cell phone, as well as the surveillance camera footage from the check point...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just so you all know why these checkpoints exist at all.

It has ZERO to do with illegal immigration.

It is all for capturing the DRUG HAULERS and nothing else. It is all political and Alphabet soup managed.

Speaking as someone that has insider knowledge of these operations.

SirRic

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Those last 20 seconds !!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Exactly. They use the check for illegal immigrants as a means to circumvent our Constitution by poking their head in your window and attempting trick folks into allowing a more thorough search with their sly question disguised as an order "hey you don't mind if we take a look in your trunk, do you?"

The bottom line is it is nobody's business but your own in regards to where you are going, where you have been or what you transporting. This is the same as what the TSA is really doing, looking for drugs, cash or other valuables that may indicate unpaid taxes etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join