It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce Illumaniti/Satanic Symbolism exposed....AGAIN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
From the guys at good fight ministries who always do a good job breaking these things down.

Ok so now let's see what we have here:

1.Beyonce flashes Illuminati triangle at Superbowl.
2.Jay Z promoting the all seeing eye of Horus in his clothing line.
3. The phrase "Do what thou wilt" written on Jay Zs' shirt. Phrase originated from well known Satanist Alister Crowley.
4.Jay Z claiming he gets possessed by spirits.
5. Beyonce Superbowl performance includes inverted pentagram formation on stage.
6. After exiting pentagram, Beyonces' demeanor switches. Exhibiting demonic facial expressions.
7. Goathead of Baphomet on Beyonces' ring.
8. Dancer with inverted pentagram on clothing.
9. Beyonce claiming something possesses her while on stage and if it wasn't for this spirit, (Sasha Fierce) she couldn't perform like she does.
10. Quoted as saying "I'm not aware of my face or body" during her performances.
11. Beyonce asks for all fans to extend their arms so she can feel their energy. (not normal imo)

Bonus - Lights stayed out during Superbowl for 33 minutes. 33 is the highest level of Freemasonry.

Hold on.........I know it's a coincidence right......I think not.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

So if I start waving the dollar sign around, does that mean every fiscal asset is my property or a symbol of my goals?

Seriously. Half the symbols attributed to the Illuminati are just ancient visual aids representing a plethora of different ideals that have varied throughout the cultures that fostered them. To call any of those symbols an Illuminati trademark is like saying Budweiser is a date rape drug because some guy drank it before he groped the chick tending the bar.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing conversation.

~Tenth

new topics

join