The Sequester Is Not Too Big, It Is Too Stupid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Do you have any Idea of who will be forced into unemployment with this so call "budget cuts"? do you know that when the government said "Defense spending" is not about the military alone ? Actually the millitary is exempt from the coming cuts and is been actually increased, But hundreds of thousand of American jobs here in the nation are the ones that will be lost to add more to the growing unemployment in the nation.

Do you know that while the corrupted whores in congress keep cutting the budget and leaving Americans without jobs the Fed keeps Feeding the almost 100 billion dollars a month to the wall Street pimps in the too big too fail?

Yes I imagine you understand what the crap that is going on in Washington means when they tells that they are cutting the budget, let fixed better, they are increasing the unemployment in America to feed the pimp elite in charge.

Already the local base that support the welfare town I live in has been put on alert due to the soon exodus of workers that will be forced into unemployment if the cuts go in effect

Yes, America the welfare nation.
but rest assure that Wall Street is taking all the money they can get, thanks Obama job creation.
edit on 28-2-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

Right you are, Half Neph.
I do believe the sequestrational cuts coincidentally amount to about a month of Fed bond buys that
they must want somebody else to pay for.

Here's an idea, stop giving it to Wall St. to the tune of 80billion a month. Knowing now according to Big Ben's testimony that he has no intention of ever being able to sell this crap later down the line.
And if rates go up, well that's whoopie for the FED, think of all the interest they are going to make one of these days on those bonds they bought.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

yes, the typical over the top response.
Comparing candy bars to cigarettes.

As well as a 100% tax on cigarettes I propose a 100% tax on firearms, quite a fee on the charge to do the background check also, only way to clean up a disgusting and morally bankrupt society is to charge it for its stupidity!

A cut in spending although small is a start. But the greatest cuts need to come to the military and these criminal invasions of other nations.Imagine what the trillions you poured into Iraq could have done for your nation? or the young kids killed, imagine how they could have contributed to the nation?
Tax the rich too, tax them to the hilt. If your a billionaire and you made your money from American Society then you should be compelled to invest in American Society. Schools, roads, teachers, doctors, nurses, scholarships.. you name it.

Its about time people started waking up to reality!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Sadly is not the military that is getting cut, neither the Briberies I mean (the foreign aid) to other countries, that is the big lie, selling the so call "Budgets cut" like is done to the military, actually foreign aid was increased and so the military spending.

What the whores in congress are doing with the so call hope and change bozo we got for president is to cut the jobs within the US soil.

This issue was already debated back in June when the budget cuts were passed, we all knew that the 1 million job cuts was not a lie, we knew from June last year that this was going to happen this year in Feb. now is Feb and guess what the rich get richer and military and foreign briberies will get their money and the working class will be screwed as usual.

Is not such things as cuts in our corrupted and moronic government anymore is redistribution of tax dollars to benefit those that serve the elite well

You know better than that you know exactly that the crap that is going on is just going to get worst.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Is another QE heading our way is going to top 100 billion dollars because the too big to fail cannot be satisfied anymore.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Always a pleasure Marg!

Your right, it was obvious when the two parties butted heads before the elections that come March, it would be the same ol story once again.

But these small 'token' cuts, promises wont work, even if they are implemented, they are barely a drop in the pacific ocean of things.

I was deadly serious about a 100% tax on smokes and guns. Not to infringe or cause hardship but America needs to understand, you spent yourself into this debt crisis. You dug the hole now you need to sacrifice and take some of your own medicine if you're going to get out of it.

This opinion of me me me, want want want will be your undoing.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The reason is not going to work is because "redistribution" of tax payer money doesn't save anything, is just selling the promise of a "better days" on a distant and far away future.

Just like the dirty speculators in walls street gambling with somebody else savings and livelihood.

I have lost any hopes I had on the government system we have, America greedy leaders and their pimps elite are killing this nation.

I have missed you Agit8dChop

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by marg6043

Always a pleasure Marg!

Your right, it was obvious when the two parties butted heads before the elections that come March, it would be the same ol story once again.

But these small 'token' cuts, promises wont work, even if they are implemented, they are barely a drop in the pacific ocean of things.

I was deadly serious about a 100% tax on smokes and guns. Not to infringe or cause hardship but America needs to understand, you spent yourself into this debt crisis. You dug the hole now you need to sacrifice and take some of your own medicine if you're going to get out of it.

This opinion of me me me, want want want will be your undoing.

Guns, smokes, liquor, gasoline are already taxed exorbitantly. The average american was too misininformed to give a # other than work and work. We have had trade deficits with asian countries for at least 2 decades and nobody seems to care.

The second biggest issue is an overbloated military that spends 10 times more than the second biggest military nation called russia. Clearly it is much more than a defensive force and should be classified as the worlds biggest offensive force. People will lose their jobs and go on unemployment and maybe even welfare. Oh well, good luck. You will probably have the same luck as a manufacturing employee who lost their job to some asian dude. Get used to being miserable.

The globalists run the show and they want to crash america to install their one world disorder. The federal reserve runs branch america for them and the irs collects. They spend what they want for military and welfare spending and the rest is interest on the debt. Have you bought any T-Bonds lately? You make a nice profit too.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

The reason is not going to work is because "redistribution" of tax payer money doesn't save anything, is just selling the promise of a "better days" on a distant and far away future.

Just like the dirty speculators in walls street gambling with somebody else savings and livelihood.

I have lost any hopes I had on the government system we have, America greedy leaders and their pimps elite are killing this nation.

I have missed you Agit8dChop

It goes deeper than that but you are on the correct track. Try masonry which ties into the illuminati which ties into aliens. Yes I meant aliens! The coverup of area 51 and dulce new mexico seems real to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The second biggest issue is an overbloated military that spends 10 times more than the second biggest military nation called russia. Clearly it is much more than a defensive force and should be classified as the worlds biggest offensive force. People will lose their jobs and go on unemployment and maybe even welfare. Oh well, good luck. You will probably have the same luck as a manufacturing employee who lost their job to some asian dude. Get used to being miserable.
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I don't believe its a ovrbloated Miltary between the Active componets and the Reservers and National Guards there are only 2,221,502 Military memembers.

But if you look at Federal employes which does not include the military there are 1.8 Million federal employess + 200,000 contracted employees and this number does not include the state employees ,

Military Memebers average pay is between (Private(E1) to Staff Sergant (E6) is only $17611 t0 $34088 a year.

You look at federal employees their average pay is $120000

Just looking at this it make you wonder why they are cutting defence budgets but no there own.

The Sadest thing I have ever saw was a Private (E2) joined the military had a wife and two kids, becasue he could not find work, his pay was so little that he was entiled to Foodstamps,and finacial aide so he could live in an apartment, do you really think this is fare......I don't, Congress and the Senate need to look at themselfs first and cut there own office exspensise before they cut the military.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

The defense cuts should be made to darpa and the black budget. They should be made to exotic programs like f-117a, b-2 bombers, decommission some aircraft carriers, cut down by 75% of foreign military bases, stop giving money to foreign governments.

You are correct in saying the military is not over-staffed. The constant updating of machinery and high output are the problem. Russia and china are no immidiate threat to us, but we are good as hell in provoking them.
edit on 2/3/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join