It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for long-time members. Times changing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If anything events are moving faster to me.With the advent of the net we get information and disinformation at the speed of light.As some other posters have said the trick is to be able to which is which not an easy thing to do.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
earth was once a peaceful, perfect planet.
a paradise like no other.

the elements that fuel the consiracy theories that you hear today were imported from another universe to our litle earth.

the scope of the deception is so far beyond human conception, it is likely that we will never recover our innocence, the effects on our conciousness being too hard to bear.

your entry into conspiracy theory, the JFK shooting, is one that has started many on this path. a hole burned in the psyche of like beings, their future known to them, yet taken backwards and shattered.

the energies of despair feed the dark, but the dark cannot feed without the light ... be aware that all that is exists comes in cycles, prepare now and we can launch when it crests.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
earth was once a peaceful, perfect planet.
a paradise like no other.

the elements that fuel the consiracy theories that you hear today were imported from another universe to our litle earth.

the scope of the deception is so far beyond human conception, it is likely that we will never recover our innocence, the effects on our conciousness being too hard to bear.

your entry into conspiracy theory, the JFK shooting, is one that has started many on this path. a hole burned in the psyche of like beings, their future known to them, yet taken backwards and shattered.

the energies of despair feed the dark, but the dark cannot feed without the light ... be aware that all that is exists comes in cycles, prepare now and we can launch when it crests.

Don't really know why, but I like that synopsis.

I went through life hinging all of my bets on certain ideals that I'm now finding to be a total farce. Heaven forbid all of the third-world countries we've kept in the third world actually got together and discussed what we've done to them. We'd be in a world of #e.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Thanks for this informative forum. I really appreciate it and got interested with theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join