posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:14 PM
OK, bear with me everyone. It's my first thread, so I'm sure I'll get better at this in time.
Anyone hear about the 6 year old "transgendered" boy/ girl who's parents are suing the school system, because "he" can no longer use the girls
bathroom? Yes folks, you read that correctly. Apparently this child has been gravitating toward being a girl since he was 18 months old. At the age
of 4 he apparently asked his mother when he is going to the doctor to get fixed, so he can be a girl. Check out the link and watch the video and let
me know what you think. I'm sure we should be able to have a lively discussion about this.
My thoughts here are:
1) Is this psycological abuse by the parents?
2) A 4 year old does not possess the mental maturity to be able to choose his gender.
3) Perhaps the mother has pressured the child into believing he is transgender?
4) Should the school system be forced to let the child use the girls bathroom/ locker rooms?
5) What are the ramifications for the rest of society?
6) What constitutes psychological abuse?
Personally, after watching the video and reading the article, I think this mother is delusional. It's the parent's actions that have caused their
child to believe he is, indeed, transgender. How could a child of 4 years old have any idea about a sex change operation, unless his mother had
explained it to him? To me this all points to psychological abuse and I can't believe the parents are getting away with it! There's just so much
here that I don't even to know where to begin, but I'm sure we can sort this all out together.
If this is in the wrong forum, sorry. And if it's already posted, then delete it.