It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South African police caught on camera dragging handcuffed man behind van (Warning graphic video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I am just furious that this man was put in a cell after the dragging ordeal (instead of a hospital) and then even worse now to find out he was beaten even further when he got there?
reply to post by dianashay

As any South African on this site will tell you
Much worse happens every day it just doesn't make the MSM.
It's a sick world, glad I live the UK

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

yes, as I read on the link I gave in another thread that says ""The video footage and the man’s death raised fresh concerns about police brutality in a country where more than 1,200 people a year die while in custody."

WTH

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
reply to post by cody599

yes, as I read on the link I gave in another thread that says ""The video footage and the man’s death raised fresh concerns about police brutality in a country where more than 1,200 people a year die while in custody."

WTH

We have 30 000 murders a year, and about 40 000 road deaths a year. We have 500 000 formal full time jobs, and over 50 000 000 people. Last year, Something crazy like 6 people died while applying for 90 positions in the metro police in durban, I can't recall how many thousand applicants there were, 20 or 30 thousand, if not more.

We are the most likely place for you to die violently in the world.

If you go out at night, you have equal chances of car accident, hi-jacking or police. Of course, the police come after both of the first 2 anyway.

<< 1  2   >>

join