It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the next Ancient Discovery going to be located?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I’m posting this in the prophecy thread though I’m not stating prophecy more of a prediction. Nothing is solidified except my own thoughts on the matter. Moderators feel free to move this wherever you want~

Earth, for the vastness of life and culture stretching back farther than our own human history accounts for is still giving us new discoveries of Ancient Civilizations and past ancestors. These discoveries take the form of new pyramids, tombs, treasures, pottery anything and everything in between. Even the Ocean’s and Sea’s hold mysteries that we an “Advanced Civilization” have yet to figure out.

Just when you think we found everything and turned over every stone, miraculously a new Ancient Discovery is made. I find this most perplexing as why state that we know everything about this Earth when that is obviously a lie at the very least. (But let’s send a couple to Mars, hah I find this most funny)

The shifting of the plates that hold our landmasses together are ever changing, Ocean levels are rising, Ice Caps are going, going, going~ All the while we are digging, digging, digging and finding new exciting elements that help us as a human race piece together that broken past that nobody has been able to put together.

Funny, it really seems the way these sites are being announced that TPTB are giving us information in the form tidbits and quit pro quo’s~ Never revealing to much and never not enough to not spark that interest in most human’s who enjoy these types of discoveries.

So where are the new sites going to be found at? I’m looking at the ice caps, Antarctica, Russia anywhere that ice has a ice covered land mass. What’s under that ice? Why would TPTB heat up the Earth? I believe they are looking for something, what “that” is, I don’t have the foggiest of clues. Ancient tech maybe, that’s been locked away for 1000’s of years? Shucks~ The Dead Sea Scrolls (layman example) were found in a Cave not accessible at one time or another but we found those, what else did they find in that cave that TPTB didn’t want us to know? What’s the real purpose with “The Man” behind the scientists and experiments funding these digs and grand adventures? We may never get past the point of tidbits and quit pro quo’s~ Until all is finally revealed.

It’s just a thought as nothing is ever set in stone…. Except what our Ancestor’s of the past created…. (Another funny?)

So where do you ATS members think the next big discovery is going to be found? Think the Poles and anywhere Icy is a viable place to be looking as it’s only a matter of time before it’s gone and time is ticking away fast~

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The next big find could be anywhere. But I personally think the biggest finds are yet to be made under water.
edit on 2/28/2013 by Klassified because: Meh

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
First, who said we all ready know everything there is to know about the Earth? I must have missed that memo..

Second, quid pro quo. You keep using that statement, but I do not think that it means what you think it means.
It means in Latin: This for that.

But to answer your question, I would like to see more research done in Antarctica. I'm sure there is some neat stuff waiting to be found down there.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If the polar regions melt or we have a polar shift, I believe we will find the biggest most well preserved ancient city ever discovered. Wish we could look through all that ice!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

They have probably already found what's hiding in Antartica....that's why everything about Antartica is hidden from the public! It's all blocked out on google earth
all covered up....Above Top secret....

I'm curious about this Bosnian pyramid, Found in Europe. I need to do some more research on it, but it's way taller than the great pyramid! Interesting stuff. One fella, can't recall his name right off hand says they are energy sources and the msm is hiding it and disinformation agents are blowing against his work to over throw his research.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I personally find Graham Hancocks books revealing in regards to Antarctica. He stated that the US Navy has performed various sonar tests on the ice that logically look like old river beds and showing places where a civilization might have been living prior to 10,000 years ago.

Funny, it really seems the way these sites are being announced that TPTB are giving us information in the form tidbits and quit pro quo’s~ Never revealing to much and never not enough to not spark that interest in most human’s who enjoy these types of discoveries.

How is this then. TPTB are giving us information in the form of tidbits (not to much to chew on, just enough) and quid pro quo's (Saying this is now true but not that)

My appologies if i'm still using improper grammar, I felt it best described my feelings in less words.

I do feel there are many more discoveries to be made underwater, at the same time the water level is only rising and the earth's plates are still moving, I feel anything down there is remnants at best and anything viable will only be found in the form of strucures, even then it's only my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I've been pondering this: In Greek Mythology, Mt. Olympus was not reachable by normal man and was overlooking the rest of mankind.... Well if you pulled all the water (Oceans) back several (I guess miles? Not sure on the exact depth of all the oceans) So that you could stand on the bottom. (Given that the same geography was still the same in the ancient times) Could our continets that we live on now be mistaken as Mt. Olympus or where the gods lived? Only reason I say that is because of the submersed structers scatered on our Earth?

This is why I think it's in the ice, whatever they are looking for. But I don't think tptb have uncovered exactly what they were looking for if not just broken pieces to the puzzle. Hence them continuously heating up the Earth.

I read on a newsite that if the world heats up 1.5c more the ice in Russia will start melting.

Maybe i'm looking to far but I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

"Why would TPTB heat up the Earth?"

What do you mean by the above comment?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

They call it global warming but i'm not so sure. I'm saying they are Geo-Engineering the climate changes, it's progressed faster than any scientist has stated it would.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think the discovery of Gobekli Tepe ( en.wikipedia.org... ) has pretty much cut the legs off long established doctrines of human civilization, in terms of timeline at the very least. It also makes an attempt to teach us that just because we think we know where it all should be found, finding these sites is going to require a lot more digging and a lot less time behind oaken desks and in comfy, leather-bound chairs in musty old libraries.

Archaeology just got dirty again.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah you have already hit upon it OP.
Off the coastlines.When large temple complexes are found
again and again, the Archeologists will have to say F it,
and start rewriting history. Sumeria and Egypt will be
thought of as refugee settlements after the great flood.
And of course Antartica. If we find ancient ruins there,the History
Channel will start a new H3 channel just to cover it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

In regards to what Watchburn asked:

First, who said we all ready know everything there is to know about the Earth? I must have missed that memo..

Scientist are always spouting that they finally figured it out and then all of a sudden like a moth to the flame~ Whammo~ "Uhhhhh, well you see we might have miscalculated" For a species as us to say we are so advanced technologically, we are sending people into the universe yet we don't know everything yet about the ground beneth our own feet. So no they haven't sent an official memo, you didn't miss anything but the way that there news is interperetted (which interperetation seems a rampant part of ATS). Personally it sure sounds like they have it all figured out.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I think the most ground breaking would be on Mars, or the Moon......

But probably in the oceans somewhere.....

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I really wonder why they haven't started re-writting history with all the information that is out there dating back 100k years and farther, it's kinda nerve racking to know our children are being educated in false docterines about this earth, less they go onto collage to be a archeologist/scientist and whatever else have you.

What is the reason for not updating the books? This is where my mind leans back to tptb have not found exactly what they are looking for and all these tidbits keep unfolding as if purposly at specific times. Call it a coincidence but I don't believe in those there fairytales~

When H3 comes out I will laugh for a good 20mins.... Then I'll wanna fill myself with whatever new information they have to disect and ponder some more if we finally figured it out.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I really wonder why they haven't started re-writting history with all the information that is out there dating back 100k years and farther, it's kinda nerve racking to know our children are being educated in false docterines about this earth, less they go onto collage to be a archeologist/scientist and whatever else have you.

That's one thing both religion and science have in common; a complete abhorrence to restacking their respective decks.

Two instances come to mind. The first happened during the Inquisition when it became obvious that the Earth was NOT the center of the universe. The second happened when the long held truth that powered, heavier-than-air flight was suddenly and impossibly, possible.

Not many people today are aware but it took the Church a century to accept the obvious and almost a decade before the laws of flight were officially accepted in the established halls of science. Discovery, in many cases, is not a moment to rejoice but times of anguish... combined with long, hard hours of rewriting all the books, lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

lol your right, re-writting all these books would take a substantial amount of time out of anyone life, I could see this as why they are hesitant on doing so. I wonder if something so ground breaking/earth shattering to our History finaly surfaces to the top that they will have no other option but to finally disclose and hit the keystrokes to re-write history.

I'm 30yrs old right now... I honestly feel within my lifetime those Ice Caps and everything else is going to melt and I will be here (hopefully) to see what they find. I am geniunely excited for the discoveries and i'm scared of the recourses of everything melting will do to our little blue marble in the universe.

MMmmm.... I'll get the Kayak ready ^_^

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
the next big find will be in Egypt. latches will be unlocked and new chambers will open. Secrets of the tunnels feel be speculated to span for an unknown distance.

A lost city will be found off the coast of the pacific as well as other pyramids and a circular structure.

Just my predictions for this year.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Reply to post by sulaw

Interesting thread, forget bout other discoveries... we have yet to discover full workings of human brain. On topic, think Antarctica could be the place.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw\
So where do you ATS members think the next big discovery is going to be found? Think the Poles and anywhere Icy is a viable place to be looking as it’s only a matter of time before it’s gone and time is ticking away fast~

My next video on TEOTIHUACAN

If i were to Pick a discovery to compare it to... Robert Bauval / John Hancocks Orion Correlation

Far bigger than that.

p.s.

REMINDER...

VERY DANGEROUS MAJOR QUAKE WINDOW and warning for March 4th to March 6th

95% chance at least a MINIMUM Magnitude 7+ and 80% chance of a Magnitude 8+ MEGA QUAKE this time around.

Within 1 degree of the 188 Lines

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker
If the polar regions melt or we have a polar shift, I believe we will find the biggest most well preserved ancient city ever discovered. Wish we could look through all that ice! [/quo

I would love to see that to but I'd be under water with the pole shift and so would half the world

Wishing to look through the ice sounds better, I would love that one no deaths needed lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join