It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woodward's Not Alone - Fmr. Clinton Aide Davis Says He Received White House Threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

what was the original article about? i have felt the mob or a form of it has ran this government for many years, Obama is just the current tool being used in the lead performance.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
You can take the man out of Chicago, but you can't take the Chicago out of the man.

Obama didn't threaten him. Please read the article.

Oh and as far as this 'threat'?

Here it is:

"But I do truly believe you should rethink your comment about saying saying that Potus asking for revenues is moving the goal post. I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim. The idea that the sequester was to force both sides to go back to try at a big or grand barain with a mix of entitlements and revenues (even if there were serious disagreements on composition) was part of the DNA of the thing from the start. "

POLITICO

That's it??!
Really??!

Basically saying that 'as a friend I think you'll regret making a claim because it won't pan out' is a threat?

Wow.

Conservatives are seizing on this minor exchange like it's a death threat from Obama himself?
Talk about 'mole hills' and 'drama queens'.

Now I miss the Kenyan birth certificate.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This part of the terrible threat is so frightening...

My apologies again for raising my voice on the call with you. Feel bad about that and truly apologize.

...and the respose from Woodward certainly does indicate that he is fearful!

From Woodward to Sperling on Feb. 23, 2013

Gene: You do not ever have to apologize to me.

This is just a frightening exchange and an abuse of power!
I'm beside myself.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If people think these are threats I would hate to see what would happen if they were every really threatened.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join