It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elisa Lam - Secret Illuminati Message of Future Evil Intent?

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Many of you know the story. Twenty one year old Elisa Lam's badly decomposed body found after several weeks in a water tank on top of the Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles recently.

Then of course, a mysterious video surfaces of her behaving strangely in an elevator shortly before her disappearance. Very eerie and disturbing.

Friends and relatives describe her as being open and friendly. So what happened? More importantly - WHY?

The story just didn't seem to make sense. Then, I read this - IMPORTANT UPDATE On Dead Woman Found At Cecil Hotel In Water Tank

At first I thought it was a far fetched hypothesis. After checking further I'm beginning to think Elisa Lam might really be a message meant for all of us. Could the Illuminati actually have something planned in which some kind of pharmaceutical agent would be placed in the water supply to make us all behave in the same disoriented and ultimately fatal way?

Although the woman did not have TB, the test for TB is called a Lam-Elisa, which is the reversed name of the missing woman whose discovered body comes on the heels of virulent TB outbreak in Los Angeles. Again, the Illuminati is famous for this type of stuff. And as you will read, the coincidences with the movie, Dark Water? Even the name of the dead girl in Dark Water was the same as the name of this hotel? And the whole scenario? You must believe me. Illuminatis are famous for these oddities…and they love to put it in a movie first. I believe we are being given a message!

If the information and prediction contained in this link are valid, I'm afraid we're facing one of the largest and most evil conspiracies ever conceived in the mind of man or demon.

Please carefully research this topic and it's frightening implications and share your opinions. I hope someone can seriously debunk the whole thing, because I really don't want this to be true!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well, I have been saying this for years.

(What's up with a thread with 13 flags and no replies? Very weird...)

A couple of thoughts. Because the "story" of Revelation comes in multiple cycles of varying permutations of a theme, I keep coming to the fact that there have to be at least 2 of these type events in the near future. One of these dosings creates the "zombie apocalypse" and the other dosing creates "God pouring out His spirit upon the people" - Joel 2

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

IMO, this last one occurs in April 2014, corresponding to the beginning of the 6th Trumpet which is when John is given the little scroll to eat which causes him to prophecize.

The "zombie apocalypse" dosing (bath salt Miami style zombies) would correspond to the 3rd Trumpet of Wormwood, the "burning torch" Rev. 8

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

So first would come the hail and fire of Trumpet 1, check - meteor over Russia (saw some hail stories too somewhere).

2nd Trumpet would be the "burning mountain in the sky" (the burning mountain refers to Jeremiah 51:24-25 when God destroys Babylon which is the "burning mountain" - which is the basis for the notion of comets bringing destruction to nations). This "burning mountain in the sky" would possibly be comet PAN-STARRS set for appearance March 7th.

The 3rd Trumpet, the "burning torch" would thus be Comet ISON in late November, which brings the "zombie virus".

(Keep in mind, there are multiple cycles and fulfillments going on simultaneously. Trumpet 1-5 happens on the full moon of Nov. 16th - to make an artificial "blood moon" to fulfill Matt 24:

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The sun would be darkened on the solar eclipse of Nov. 3rd, 2013 then an artificial blood moon eclipse 2 weeks later on Nov 16th, 2013 - 5 months before the blood moon eclipse on April 15th, 2014 which is 1260 days before the sign of the son of man in heaven on 9-23-17 plus the 3.5 days for the 2 witnesses to be dead = 9-26-17. (Eclipses always go lunar eclipse on the full moon and THEN a solar eclipse at the new moon 2 weeks later. Not the other way around! That's what makes Christ's statement so strange.

Since people can understand how Catholicism fits into the NWO better lately, I'll just remind people about the 3 days of darkness. In 2013, the "warning" would be Comet ISON (possibly the "comet" "turns the sky red" a la like Australia in 2009) swinging out from the sun on Advent, 12-1-13/ a false "sign of the son of man" in the sky.

The "miracle" takes place on the feast day of St. Lucy, Friday the 13th, 12-13-13. Maybe this is some sort of "rapture" deal before the "zombie apocalypse". Then the 3 days of darkness, when "demons are released" - the MKULTRA drugs dosing event has people tripping. but this is all conjecture at this time.

One aspect that I think is important to mention is that since they are replicating scripture, one part of it is this:

Luke 17:33

Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Be careful!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
wow, this is very interesting (as a theory).

I found the links for both versions of the movie Dark Water:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's definately a strange situation./ The comparisons to dark water are creepy. she died in the Cecil hotel where the black Dahlia was rumoured to have stayed. The daughter in Dark water is named Cecilia, her mother Dahlia.

She definately looks like she is on some sort of drugs in the lift video. I know you can never tell just by looking at people,but she looks like a straight shooter, someone who wouldn't partake in hallucinagenic drugs. I'm thinking her drink was spiked/ cause if she was having sort sort of mental health issue I doubt she would go to the tank on the roof of the building.

I hope they find out what really happened here.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
please use the term "tptb"

the illuminati didn't survive beyond 1785

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
please use the term "tptb"

the illuminati didn't survive beyond 1785

Source?

Oh that's right, you can't find one since you are talking out your backside.

Carry on

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Everyone's getting this illuminati thing twisted. The meanings in the word itself, "illuminate" as in the sun or moon, or spiritual. If your not illuminating someone in any of these definitions than you cannot be illuminate.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am going to suggest that most Christians do not read their "Revelations" correctly.

The Revelation/Apocalypse of John (Ioannes) It is a fantastical story with multi-headed beasts, critters with lots of eyes, trumpets and angels, none of which are meant to be literal descriptions (which most folks understand) of things we are going to see spring from the ground or air.

So, it is a writing that we have to interpret in the reading.

The problem come with what to do next.

Since we probably agree that literal readings are not correct, then how do we interpret such writing?

Please consider reading this if you are interested in a work that might put some light on the subject.

The Apocalypse Unsealed, being an Esoteric Interpretation of the Initiation of Iôannês (New York: J. M. Pryse, 1910).

It might help to understand what was actually being described, and therefore what we may expect to learn from it.

Offered. If you disagree, that's cool too.

Namaste.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Really ? people are still on the Illuminati trip ? if you understand government and TPTB , the you will understand that their is NO ILLUMINATI ! , sure their are 1337 people that belong to 1337 clubs , but the pulling of strings takes years to accomplish the end result , and from what i have seen its nothing petty like this , they like to do big things , like "wars" ,Stock Market" ect ect ...

this freemason Illuminati stuff is getting old ,

if you really want to know the truth , than just ask !

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
Well, I have been saying this for years.

(What's up with a thread with 13 flags and no replies? Very weird...)

A couple of thoughts. Because the "story" of Revelation comes in multiple cycles of varying permutations of a theme, I keep coming to the fact that there have to be at least 2 of these type events in the near future. One of these dosings creates the "zombie apocalypse" and the other dosing creates "God pouring out His spirit upon the people" - Joel 2

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

IMO, this last one occurs in April 2014, corresponding to the beginning of the 6th Trumpet which is when John is given the little scroll to eat which causes him to prophecize.

The "zombie apocalypse" dosing (bath salt Miami style zombies) would correspond to the 3rd Trumpet of Wormwood, the "burning torch" Rev. 8

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

So first would come the hail and fire of Trumpet 1, check - meteor over Russia (saw some hail stories too somewhere).

2nd Trumpet would be the "burning mountain in the sky" (the burning mountain refers to Jeremiah 51:24-25 when God destroys Babylon which is the "burning mountain" - which is the basis for the notion of comets bringing destruction to nations). This "burning mountain in the sky" would possibly be comet PAN-STARRS set for appearance March 7th.

The 3rd Trumpet, the "burning torch" would thus be Comet ISON in late November, which brings the "zombie virus".

(Keep in mind, there are multiple cycles and fulfillments going on simultaneously. Trumpet 1-5 happens on the full moon of Nov. 16th - to make an artificial "blood moon" to fulfill Matt 24:

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The sun would be darkened on the solar eclipse of Nov. 3rd, 2013 then an artificial blood moon eclipse 2 weeks later on Nov 16th, 2013 - 5 months before the blood moon eclipse on April 15th, 2014 which is 1260 days before the sign of the son of man in heaven on 9-23-17 plus the 3.5 days for the 2 witnesses to be dead = 9-26-17. (Eclipses always go lunar eclipse on the full moon and THEN a solar eclipse at the new moon 2 weeks later. Not the other way around! That's what makes Christ's statement so strange.

Since people can understand how Catholicism fits into the NWO better lately, I'll just remind people about the 3 days of darkness. In 2013, the "warning" would be Comet ISON (possibly the "comet" "turns the sky red" a la like Australia in 2009) swinging out from the sun on Advent, 12-1-13/ a false "sign of the son of man" in the sky.

The "miracle" takes place on the feast day of St. Lucy, Friday the 13th, 12-13-13. Maybe this is some sort of "rapture" deal before the "zombie apocalypse". Then the 3 days of darkness, when "demons are released" - the MKULTRA drugs dosing event has people tripping. but this is all conjecture at this time.

One aspect that I think is important to mention is that since they are replicating scripture, one part of it is this:

Luke 17:33

Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Be careful!

I know from working in health care many years ;those big pharma companies can make up any "evil concoction" they wish really.

They have the money ; resources to do it.

If they want a drug to make people act like cannibal ; non thinking zombies ; killing each other off;

they can make it up I am sure.

They have drugs that make the body do just about anything they want right now.

Get right with God !!! all of you out there

we are living in the times of the end and the tribulation;

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The more I look into this, the more my mind is blown! Going one step further I wanted to know more about the owners. Althoug I couldn't find much I did find this little nugget:

Meanwhile, one group of ownership sued another in early 2009, alleging that the group led by Colliers Seeley's Fred Cordova had misled them about the state of the property.

blogdowntown.com...

While doing a search on the ownership I see Fred Cordova was/is? Sr VP of Colliers. While doing a search on him I learn much about his father:

CORDOVA, Jr., Frederick B

He attended Breckenridge High School in San Antonio, Texas, where he was also a Junior Birdman of America and received awards for aircraft design. Aiming for the US Army Air Corps, he joined the Texas National Guard at the age of 17, subsequently winning an appointment to the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York where he graduated and received a BS degree in engineering in 1946.

Read more here: www.legacy.com...=cpy

So far pretty interesting...so I keep reading.

His engineering background and his mastery of Italian, Spanish and German were primary assets in his becoming an icon in the natural stone industry, renowned for his knowledge and experience - architectural, structural and geological - ingenious in engineering construction.

Fred was a 4th degree Knight of Columbus, a member of the West Point Alumni Association, and an active member of the Legion of Mary. His deep faith as a Catholic convert, inspired him, in 2005, to purchase 38.4 acres of prime land in Loomis, California, and invite the Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist from Ann Arbor, Michigan, to consider establishing a new community. With the help of contractors and volunteers, a convent, housing four of the sisters, was built and furnished by 2007, and in 2009 the Dominican Sisters took formal ownership of the property.

He was quite the figure huh?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I also got a kick of the names who control Colliers.

CEO - Wigglesworth
Presedent Latin America - McLernon (Mc-learning) lol
Horne
Frye
COO - Kemp Carlson

Not saying this means anything but I just thought WOW those are some interesting last names.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It should also be noted that the hotel Cecil is located one block away from "Skid Row" a homeless stomping ground. Which is where the TB strain originated according to the CDC:

Health workers have identified about 4,650 people who were probably exposed and are trying to track them down for testing and treatment. Local and federal officials are particularly concerned because the cases are linked to one relatively small geographic area and one vulnerable population. But officials are concerned that the outbreak could spread beyond skid row if action isn't taken.

Officials say 11 have died since 2007. Sixty of the 78 cases were among homeless people who live on and around skid row.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

The hotel Cecil has it's own morbid history:

In 1985, when rates were as low as $14 a night, Richard Ramirez, the "Night Stalker" lived for several months in a 14th floor room of the Hotel Cecil. After being caught and arrested, he was convicted of killing 14 people throughout Los Angeles. He is currently on death row in San Quentin State prison

pantlessalley.blogspot.com...#!/2012/06/hotel-cecils-dark-past.html

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here's what i think happened:

In the video, she is clearly High. Not necessarily on her own accord, someone probably drugged her. But anyone who's ever done acid or shrooms knows that she is acting high, like on some hallucinogen. For example, she gets on the elevator and she ducks down and gets really close to the numbers in order to see them. That is what you do when you are on acid, because the world is spinning and the walls are melting and you can't see anything clearly unless you get really close and focus… So she's high, and she's hiding from the person who most likely drugged her, and the elevator door won't close because that person is standing outside, pressing the buttons so the elevator won't close... The killer knows that there are cameras in the elevator so he won't get in… When she gets out of the elevator and starts making those funny hand signals, she is trying to tell him to go away, or to leave her alone, but her hand signals appear strange because she is so high and confused. The killer stops pressing the buttons and lets the elevator close. Then he either ******es her or coaxes her to come along with him. When the elevator opens again, it is on a different floor, we know this because the walls are a different color.

What I want to know is, what floor did this footage happen on? The killer was probably staying on this floor...
As for all the articles saying she was probably not on drugs, they said the toxicology tests would come back in eight weeks, and then no further updates were posted.

Read more at vigilantcitizen.com...

top topics

join