It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
One of the most educational threads I've read on ATS was from Pianopraze in 2011, regarding MKultra, mind control, the esoteric effect the occult has on popular culture, and the exposure of the overall agenda. I think reference to it here fills out this topic well, and it's worth the time to review. Here's an excerpt :

Gaga and Beyonce Telephone: mind control, eugenics & overpopulation, poisoning the world through GMO

Telephone, by gaga and beyonce.

This video is full of mind control elements. Here is an excellent article by The Vigilant Citizen explaining many of them: link. If you are not familiar with him I suggest you explore the sight, it is full of some of great analysis.

Before analyzing it I will answer the obvious question: "If they are trying to kill us off why tell us?"

Answer: because they think they gain esoteric power to cary out their plans.

This is why the "awards ceremonies" are used to carry out esoteric rituals. Ever find them incomprehensible? Start researching esotericism and you will understand what you are seeing.

The 2009 VMAs: The Occult Mega-Ritual * (ed. Try to tell us this isn't satanic at heart :@@

pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.ca...

PseudOccult Media* (ed. : Excellant info!)
pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.ca...

Many forms of magic focus on WILL... Aleister Crowley said it succinctly:

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."

Magick is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will.

en.wikiquote.org...

They are trying to impose their will on us... to make us die. They think they gain extra power by showing their plans to us. And how do they show us these plans? Through Hollywood..... Holly Wood was used to form wands for the casting of spells. What is holly associated with in these essoteric practice?

Holly Wood

Feminine energy. Holly is a sacred tree of Celtic Astrology 8 July to 4 August. The sacred spear of Odin was made of Holly. The Roman god Mars rules over this mighty wood. Related to the elemental Earth. Associated by Druidic tradition to the grand majesty of the Unicorn. The Smith God Govannon considers this wood to be sacred.

Magical Properties: Purity, strength, logic, power transfer, protection. Holly wands are often used in magic concerning sleep. It is said that a man who carries the leaves and berries of holly is irresistible to women. Since the story of the ruler ship of the Holly King and the Oak King deal with cycles and rebirth, it is often used in magic to ease the loss of loved ones to death. It also carries properties of the sacred, material advance, physical revenge, and beauty.

www.dragonoak.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The problem with the world is that there are more and more people brainwashed - yes, brainwashed - into non-belief of demons and other spiritual forces, and a dis-belief in God, who would protect them if they showed proper respect. By sealing the door against protection and connectivity, they doom themselves to an ever-increasing struggle, and subsequent unwitting conversion to the demonic side without having much clue how subtle, insiduous, and stealthy their infiltrators are. Centuries old, and centuries wise, with systems far exceeding mankind in effectiveness, they are our "true world leaders" by default to anyone valid. That is, to the degree they have convinced the actual players of their ideologies, and guide their activities, for us to swallow or preferably discard.

Yes we are no different than the billions who have walked this planet for thousands of years. We have the same spiritual choices to make, and the same opportunities to see past the diabolical madness which afflicts us. Nothing new under the sun here means, the same temptations and failed logic exist behind the repackaged presentations, and it is up to us not to allow it as part of us, lest it lead to our own failed lifestyle. Sidestep culture, the devil and his cronies rule our culture. We daily need to recreate our own alternatives, and not allow good and evil ideologies to exist under the same umbrella in our minds as a constant poison.

No surprise to believe Beyonce is a full advocate of demon possession, and is actually possessed. Her and so many others who don't even realize it, and not just MTV artists. It's also a neighbourhood problem for just about everyone.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

No diversion intended. You just kind of gave off the impression of implying, 'It's completely and absolutely demons and skeptics are deluded.'
But you clarified that your thread was for people who do believe it's demonic without a doubt, so that explains your seemingly one-track... attitude, for lack of a better word.

edit on 28-2-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The fallacious belief that everything that is proclaimed needs evidence on the spot or it's not true.

Again I never said it did not exist, I said it was improbable. I say that because in the face of everything we know we have yet to prove it exists. So why should we assume that it does exist in the face of a lack of evidence? My point is that it may or may not exist. I do not believe the video you posted in the OP proves anything.

No offense, but I don't care if you believe us or not. As I stated in the OP this post is for those who believe in this stuff. Of course naysayers and skeptics are gonna show up, but we're not here to convince you. We could honestly care less.

That is fine, but I think to be critical of things is healthy. That is why I came here and engaged you, because I do not think it productive to have a forum without those with the opposite opinion coming in to ask some questions or provide some additional information.

Pray for me friend, God knows heathens like me need it

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaulGoodman
Most people can see that it's implied.

There's nothing to indicate that she's implying a metaphor. She is speaking straightforward with no indication of some other meaning.

The thing is most people don't believe in demons.

I dispute that claim. What do you base that on?

but when she says spirit it makes me thing of the spirit that a people often associate with religious experience, like speaking it tongues or shaking.

Well clearly Sasha Fierce is not a positive spirit. There's nothing about Sasha Fierce that indicates she's a positive spirit (like an angel).

You might believe that's the Holy Spirit,

Not with her.

Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. - Luke 6:44

I see it as the body becoming overwhelmed with emotion and energy and the communal experience. It's the rush of being a part of something. I think that general concept is what most people interpret as spirit. I think that's what she means.

You can think that but you are doing nothing more than what we are doing: Speculating. And yet you are trying to put down our interpretation, the literal interpretation, of her words. So why do you think you are right and we are wrong? Again there's nothing to indicate she was not being literal.

I don't think she imagines that any one would interpret it as demonic possession. That's why she doesn't clarify.

She may not think it's a demon, but I think she knows exactly what it is. I think that's why she doesn't clarify. She's not gonna admit to being overtaken by a demon.

But if she did say, "It's all figurative speech. Sasha Fierce is a character I use to amp myself up. I have never associated with demons. I rock occult symbolism because it looks hot." would that mean anything to you? Would you believe her?p

It certainly would help her case, but I don't know if I would fully believe her. I can't say I wouldn't not believe her either. I'd have to see what she said and make my decision from there.

As much as you say you consider other possibilities, I don't think you do.

Well you're wrong, but, no offense, I don't care if you believe me or not. So you can imply I'm lying when I say that all you want.

I don't think you consider that maybe there aren't demons, or at the very least maybe they aren't going around possessing pop stars.

Sure it's possible. But that's also not what I said. I said I consider that it could just be a mental illness or she could be making it up. Sure I consider that. Doesn't mean I believe it, though. Big difference.

Before you woke up, were you sure of your reality? I mean, for the bulk of the time, obviously something triggered the transition. If you were wrong before? How can you be sure you're not wrong now?

Sure I could be wrong. Your point? Because I could be wrong I have to entertain any and every other alternative explanation despite the lack of evidence to support it? No.

You don't have to answer that.

Oh, no, I will. If you want to raise the questions and deflect this thread on to me then I'll answer it. Hopefully now we can get back on the topic.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomnom

A deal with the devil essentially means he sold his soul (ideals) for fame and money.

Says you. But again you are merely speculating on his words and choosing to interpret them metaphorically when he said or did nothing to indicate that. He was speaking very literally and straightforward.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

I don't think skeptics are "deluded." It's the skeptics and naysayers on these threads who are the ones who attack us and accuse us of being crazy or deluded etc etc. I had one guy say that I suffered from slight autism because I believe this and that I should seek professional help. Show me where one believer in this stuff on this thread said any such thing to the skeptics and naysayers
edit on 28-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

So is the Illuminati part of the Church of Satan? Because the Church of Satan does not worship any God or any Devil.

You are correct, the church of "Satan" worships Baphomet, which can be linked to the "Illuminati".

Despite your assertion of them being Freemasons, that does not change the fact that they killed people during the Inquisition for believing in Baphomet.

It's not an assertion, it's a fact.

They also killed innocent people for not believing in God.

So your asserting that they worshiped Baphomet. Yet history shows that they killed (in the name of the Church) people that they accused of worshiping Baphomet . How does this make sense?

Freemasonry was was infiltrated by the "Illuminati" around that time. The "dark ages" in history are dark for a reason. They hava been playing both sides since the beginning.

Acts 16:18-19

"But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her." And he came out that very hour. 19 But when her masters saw that their hope of profit was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the marketplace to the authorities."

Translation,
Paul commanded the demon to leave Silas, which it did. When the "masters" saw that their hope of "profit" was gone, they dragged them away...Meaning, when the evil spirit left Silas, they could not profit from her anymore, so she was tossed aside to the authorities...The "Masters" were not associated with the authorities...the worked outside them.

edit on 28-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Truly, this kind of thing goes back to Robert Johnson and is prevalent in the entertainment industry back thru Mozart
and even back to the eleven hundreds as documented. And most likely as long as the old one has been around. It's a fact of life to those who go there. Weak. But that's their choice.

Your threads pick'n up steam too.

edit on 28-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No, Randy. Clearly Mozart was just speaking metaphorically when he said that.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Of course ! Their all just full of crap, mentally unstable or liars. I think Dylan was as serious as heart attack myself.

I'm going to stop after this, but, again, metaphorical language open to interpretation, "Deal with the Devil" is a pretty common figure of speech. And Dylan doesn't even mention the devil. He mentions a deal and it doesn't even sound like he's about the devil. And this is a small part of a long interview, what's the context of him talking about the devil?

I know, you're asking who makes deals with God? A lot of people do. They're not deals like the ones we associate with the devil, but they're along the lines of "Please, God, if you only help me X, then I'll do Y." Bob Dylan's a born-again Christian (he doesn't care for that phrase, but it fits). Granted, that's only what he's been saying for about...30 years? That's he a true believer.

And there's some evidence that he still dabbles in Judaism, but even if that's true the man still has a god. And it doesn't seem to be the devil.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think we are all smart enough to realize entertainers often use stage names or personas when performing. So no issue there- I don't think Andy Kaufman was possessed when he did 'Foreign Man.'

I also believe we all know many use it as a gimmick- especially in harder metal styles of rock.

Yet, I think it goes beyond simply 'channeling your energy' to take on a different personality on stage or what not. And it can indeed be very real. It's just too much to be just a fashion or fad.

And why the fashion to have demon heads, inverted crosses, Illuminati pyramids, admission of satanic deals, etc. Not to mention celebrities coming forward to admit that dark things occur behind closed doors. Pretty creepy.

It doesn't take but two brain cells to rub together to see something fishy is going on with programming.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well done on gaining them more publicity. It seems it's working just as they anticipated.

You are playing in to their publicity stunts just as they hoped people would.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Did you remove my post for bad manners crap. If not then OK

Why is it when you post the truth..it is taken as bad manners. This type of stuff is not for the very smart of the world and the easily manipulated into believing anything.

I was just asking why the rational thinking people waste their time trying to convince others these type of threads are full of ignorant and childish beliefs and no amount of rational words will change those beliefs.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaulGoodman

I'm going to stop after this, but, again, metaphorical language open to interpretation,

And again there's nothing that indicates a metaphor. He's speaking very openly and his demeanour is quite serious when he's talking about the deal. There's nothing to indicate the joy of making a deal with the Most High.

And he said "The chief commander of this world." Everyone who knows the Bible knows that it says that Satan is the god of this world (i.e. the Earth) meaning he rules over it and leads people astray. Come on, now. If it was the Most High he would come out and say it.

Bob Dylan's a born-again Christian (he doesn't care for that phrase, but it fits). Granted, that's only what he's been saying for about...30 years? That's he a true believer.

Sure he is. And if he made a deal with the Most High he'd definitely give God the praise for his success for the "bargain" he made. He's born again because he knows what he did was wrong when he was younger. Hopefully it's not in vain.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Yet, I think it goes beyond simply 'channeling your energy' to take on a different personality on stage or what not. And it can indeed be very real. It's just too much to be just a fashion or fad.

Well I'd agree that some artists likely are MPD. Not sure how you could invent a persona, present it regularly, gain that much attention for it, and not have it screw with your core sense of self. You never got a power high from influencing people? Some people say, "channeling energy". Whatever floats their boat.

And why the fashion to have demon heads, inverted crosses, Illuminati pyramids, admission of satanic deals, etc. Not to mention celebrities coming forward to admit that dark things occur behind closed doors. Pretty creepy.

It doesn't take but two brain cells to rub together to see something fishy is going on with programming.

Yes, it's fishy. Just like all the zombies, vampires, goth, emo, and whatever else is going around. I think it talks to our souls. Our ideals. I think it simply means that we're not looking within, and seeing that there's a major disconnect from what we believe to be true, and how we all act. I think the zombies are ourselves. We loathe the state of the world, and society, yet do nothing much about it besides being mindlessly entertained. It's a self-inflicted wound. Instead of breaking free and doing something about it all, we continue to tune out and into zombie, and death ridden nonsense.
edit on 28-2-2013 by nomnom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Because some people are borderline smart enough to see through it, and need a push from rational minds.

That's why I'm taking energies into this thread. Half the reason I come on ATS. Some people were indoctrinated at an early age, yet are intelligent enough to push through. Some people are just going through a slight psychotic spell, seek out these kinds of threads, and need minds like ours to not go into a full blown psychotic episode.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Just because someone doesn't share the same beliefs as you do, does not in any way make you superior to them. Your post is extremely condescending.

If you don't believe in the content of the OP, that's fine. No one is making you. If you don't want to make an actual contribution to the thread without insults, then post elsewhere.

I am sure your stabs at the intelligence of others' will not be missed.

Just sayin'.

edit on 28-2-2013 by daryllyn because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaulGoodman

I'm going to stop after this, but, again, metaphorical language open to interpretation, "Deal with the Devil" is a pretty common figure of speech. And Dylan doesn't even mention the devil. He mentions a deal and it doesn't even sound like he's about the devil. And this is a small part of a long interview, what's the context of him talking about the devil?

If denial is your path ?

WALK IT !

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

We loathe the state of the world, and society, yet do nothing much about it besides being mindlessly entertained. It's a self-inflicted wound. Instead of breaking free and doing something about it all, we continue to tune out and into zombie, and death ridden nonsense.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I will add, many of us tune out and instead of doing something about it, do something about it, such as remaining our lively, animated selves, and attempting to spread the positivity. There is far too much death focus, we need to keep focusing on what happens until that unfortunate day.

"I thought you'd beaten to death the inevitability of death to death just a little bit"! ~ Tragically Hip

Not stopping them does not equate to us devolving into a zombified death focus; that's just a dreary conjecture. There are three things we are in the process of doing. Not supporting it, not paying it heed and rightfully placing value where value ought to be placed, and promoting our own value systems in an unhinged manner with that of "the establishments". Appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy, before anyone equate intrinsic value with the number of supporters. It maddens them that we draw no comparasions between ours and theirs in some ego-stoking contest, and leave theirs in the dust. The more who do this, the sooner it will be a historical footnote for our children. Still, guaging by the number of people who still support corporate nonsense and unethical practices at box stores, there's no sense trying to put a time limit on it.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join