It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I don't know about that but I do a fair amount of public speaking and I can honestly tell you when I get excited when talking in public, I get a euphoric sort of out-of body feeling, even though I am in control of the situation. It's almost a narcotic feeling but I guess if I wanted to I can call it a name and tell folks it's Person B out there.

See where I am going with this?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

That was her way of describing being in the zone.

Nope. Not what she said. You are speculating and putting words into her mouth.

Surely you've been in the zone before, right?

Sure and I never invented a persona or described it as something entering my body.

Thanks for the apologies. At least someone on here who disagrees can be mature and acknowledge their errors.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

I don't know about that but I do a fair amount of public speaking and I can honestly tell you when I get excited when talking in public, I get a euphoric sort of out-of body feeling, even though I am in control of the situation. It's almost a narcotic feeling but I guess if I wanted to I can call it a name and tell folks it's Person B out there.

See where I am going with this?

Well I've done public speaking and performed on stage myself. And yes there is a euphoric feeling. But again I've never felt like an entity entered my body nor did I give it a name. So I fail to see the connection.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The connection is simple. She is saying this for publicity. That's all.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Based on what? How do you know this? See this is yet another positive claim with nothing to back it up. No offense, but everyone keeps saying they do this for publicity, yet they never provided any quotes from said "entertainers" to back it up. Her words speak for themselves. She isn't saying it's for publicity or that it's fake or an invented persona. She's talking literally like this really happened to her. She's talking about Sasha Fierce literally as if it's a real person/entity. Nothing indicates metaphor.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If I tell you that I'm the spawn of Satan and seem to believe this deep down, are you going to take me seriously

It's a serious question. I'm not understanding how someone can think like this.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
People still believe in demons?

This is sarcasm, right?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Oh and in Eminem's song Rain Man he admits to being demon possessed. Next.

Was taking you semi seriously till this.

So basically what your saying is anyone famous or in a position of authority is demon possessed?

So Beyonce wearing a costume (which she most likely had no say in) with Baphomet on it makes her demon possessed, does my demon Kitty avatar mean Im demon possessed as well or does it only apply if your famous?
edit on 28/2/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Which means they are using Occult symbolism! And it existed prior to Levi.

It existed before Levi yes, but not as an occult symbol. It existed before as a creation of the Templar used as an all in one brand as a god of pagans, a god which no one actually worshiped.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You say posessed by evil spirit. I say posessed by the holy spirit.
You say flashes illuminati triangle. I say flashes holy trinity.
You say pentagram. I say davids star.

Two can play this game. What you are doing is just fitting these symbols you see into your preconcieved ideas. I can do that too. It's called making stuff up.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

So basically what your saying is anyone famous or in a position of authority is demon possessed?

Strawman. I never said everyone famous.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

SnF OP If I've ever given a more deserved SnF I can't remember it. Unbelievable that people can even deny That Beyonce's super bowl performance was satanic to the BONE. You keep fight'in for the truth my good man and remember where your rewards are. As promised. Excellent my brother . Can't say enough.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Dear Ops:

This is Jackie Evancho:

Jackie has been interviewed several times saying when she is singing, she is taken over, possessed by something, etc.

Are you suggesting she is therefore being taken over by demons considering she is saying the same thing as the others?
Singing Pie Jesu, Ava Maria, etc...

Really.....

really...

tisk tisk.

You really should watch that bearing false witness judgment thing you got going on.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Strawman. I never said everyone famous.

Sorry my bad, you said Beyonce, jayZ, Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Little Wayne and all World leaders.

And I did say "basically what your saying" not "You claim"

Just to clarify, roughly what percentage of pop stars would you say are demon possessed?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Evil symbolism is trendy nowadays.

I'm going to tell you what I think...and this is just my humble opinion friend

I think they are puppets being told what to wear, what to do, what to say,...it's kinda like an evil movement going on. I do not think these people are possessed, I feel they are being told to say this.... For shock value. The people behind the curtain want the masses to except this evil symbolism as normal, and not question it.

Seems they are also presenting evil as a beauty. When they talk about other names...like Sasha fierce....well I think that may actually be her alternate personality. Or that's her other self they helped create through mind control....but what do I actually know...I don't know the truth, I just have my point of view and humble opinion.

I tried to watch the video..but my iPad sucks, I will watch it when I get back to a laptop.

Peace and love
-nat the curious cat-

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

damn i lovee that video and its a catchy tune! I'm a girl but damn thats hot. But sorry saw no demon.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I believe Jay-z and Beyonce both are fully immersed into satanic ritual and the occult. I feel sorry for their daughter. Because they are rich and powerful, they can get away with this, but any ordinary average citizen would not be able to. CPS would be removing the children and launching an investigation. I was friends with a social worker for many years who used to tell me (without going into personal details) about the people who were involved in satanic cults having their children removed from them.

For a long time I used to not believe in all of this but I definitely do now.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ok so now let's see what we have here:

1.Beyonce flashes Illuminati triangle at Superbowl.
2.Jay Z promoting the all seeing eye of Horus in his clothing line.
3. The phrase "Do what thou wilt" written on Jay Zs' shirt. Phrase originated from well known Satanist Alister Crowley.
4.Jay Z claiming he gets possessed by spirits.
5. Beyonce Superbowl performance includes inverted pentagram formation on stage.
6. After exiting pentagram, Beyonces' demeanor switches. Exhibiting demonic facial expressions.
7. Goathead of Baphomet on Beyonces' ring.
8 . Dancer with inverted pentagram on clothing.
9 . Beyonce claiming something possesses her while on stage and if it wasn't for this spirit, (Sasha Fierce) she couldn't perform like she does.
10. Quoted as saying "I'm not aware of my face or body" during her performances.
11. Beyonce asks for all fans to extend their arms so she can feel their energy. (not normal imo)

Bonus - Lights stayed out during Superbowl for 33 minutes. 33 is the highest level of Freemasonry.

Hold on.........I know it's a coincidence right......I think not.
It's astounding how all of this gets brushed off and swept under the rug. Denial and ignorance are more scary than that video. Geez.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Regardless of what others have said, I for one Applaud you for your efforts!

I have posted quite a few times on this site in past threads over the years on this very same subject. As someone who has become very familiar with occult and religious symbolism of the years, I noticed that the use of these symbols are permeated in all aspects of our culture, especially in the entertainment industry.

After a while I could barely watch a movie without noticing some reference or seeing embedded symbols. I would point it out to friends and family members, but since they were not aware of the meaning of the symbols they did not see it or understand why it was put there, so they would find it either laughable or it made them angry because they liked the song, movie, artist, actor or product and did not want it to be true.

However, I have become amazed how many of those people have now changed their stance after they started to see it for themselves. Now, I have fellow co-workers, friends and family members coming to me all the time showing me what they are seeing too. For the mind cannot unsee what it has seen for itself.

So don't give up the fight. Those who do not yet see, cannot see for they have yet to grasp ..."Why". Their "Normalcy Bias" kicks in as they try to explain it away, but in due time...they all come around, some just take longer than others!

Its just depends on what stage of Acceptance you are in:
1)Denial - "It's not true, not happening, it's a misunderstanding, not listening..."
2)Anger - "I can't believe and don't want to believe this is happening and upset that it might be true".
3)Bargaining - "Maybe I can still like the entertainment/product if I don't pay attention to the lyrics/message".
4)Depression - "If this is true, I can't stop it, there is nothing I can do about it, so why care".
5)Acceptance - "Ok I get it, now what do I do now".

I know that the above stages is from "The Kübler-Ross model" for the "5 Stages of Grief", but it actually shows how most of us deal with accepting something we don't want to be true like death, a divorce, or something that goes against our current views or logic.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey, thanks a lot, Randy! Deeply appreciated!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join