It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by hapablab

Thanks, Hap. If you liked these two then check my other thread A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

Some good info on that thread. Unfortunately there's also the same old recycled talking points from the naysayers

Ooh thank you so much!!, Im gonna read those now..to think years ago I would watch this stuff and it went right over my head, I would let my children watch cartoons and videos without really looking at them myself and now its unbelievable..the cartoon that really did it for me was "the grim adventures of billy and mandy" the scene where they take a train and it stops at "Alister Crowley ave" before I knew who that was I thought that show was great and yeah it is pretty funny but as soon as I started to look into this and seen that episode again I was floored!, I couldn't believe it and then you hear them saying NWO and a lot of satanic symbols I was like REALLY?? Ok kids you aren't watching this anymore.
then I seen that show from disney called "Duck Tails from the 80's and in a scene on the back wall it says "ask about the illuminati" that was in the 80's before the internet lol.
its in others as well so many to list and now you see it every where..its very scary. And its people like you who have opened my eyes and I want to say thank you for your hard work on researching this...and for the nay sayers they can't debunk what is right in front of our faces. Thank you again. :-)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Never saw the Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Have a video clip of it? But I am aware of the Duck Tales episode. It's absolutely insane. I mean it's everywhere: Movies, music, cartoons, clothing, etc.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Never saw the Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Have a video clip of it? But I am aware of the Duck Tales episode. It's absolutely insane. I mean it's everywhere: Movies, music, cartoons, clothing, etc.

I recorded some of billy and mandy before I knew about all this stuff and I will look thru the ones I have for that scene, but I found this on youtube where the little girl mandy quotes crowley. it starts at 0:32 seconds before that is the intro of the show and you do see the devil horns when the hands come out the graves. but its the same crowley quote that Jay Z has on his clothing line.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

That's....interesting..... I didn't know that some of these people had such "alter egos". I don't listen to their noise, and don't care what they think or say, so I missed that detail. Considering the way some of them act, and the way they talk about such things, demonic possession is very feasible! Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The whole idea reminds me of that ultra-creepy Madonna halftime show.

Since you are clearly more informed on the subject, do you know of others that would be likely to have the same issue? The way so many celebs act, I would bet that quite a few are at the least influenced by such things, if not outright possessed. Musicians, actors, whoever. Speculation, I understand, but I would be interested in seeing who else could be considered for that category.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Lucifer was the angel in charge of heavens choir, so it makes perfect sense that satan should influence, manipulate and ultimately control the music industry. Music is an element in its own, and influences who and what we become in the future. Take for instance the worlds traditional native music that has shaped cultures since the beginning of time, with great understanding of elemental, natural and supernatural forces. They know ancient evil, and they one in the same with today's evil.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Daryllyn, where did you find that information about the purpose of Skunk Works? I'm new, and I'm having a lot of trouble finding things here on ATS. Thanks, I'd really appreciate it from you or anyone else who knows.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Never mind. I'm finding it easier to navigate this site. I found the information I was looking for (that is the information I said I was looking for on this thread, but not the info I talked about on another thread). Thanks anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join