It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Lobotomy or stake?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Its like that nicki minaj video in your last topic. Talking about a gay boy who lives inside her that was apparently conjured up and she wants him to leave yet he wont leave and he also loves to do violent acts. But yet people say noo no no no its just an alter ego she made to help her on stage

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

As a musician, I also experience the rush of energy and emotion on stage...and I have never felt more alive in these situations, it's like you can feed off the raw emotion of the fans and they off you, it's empowering and truly an amazing experience...I live for it.
Now imagine for a second, that an "evil" entity or "evil" group of people found a way to take advantage and exploit the communication and energies received during a performance. They could harness that energy for other means and use it against the people listening by inserting subliminal messages, occult symbols, satanic messages and symbols...add that to a mainstream act and you have yourself a wide target audience of potential victims.

The energy and emotion I receive is amazing when playing shows...but I have never felt like someone else has entered me or started to change my spiritual or essence...It's just a rush that last for hours after and a positive one at that.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I can honestly say that if I was a demon and I had the task of getting inside a female megastar...Beyonce would be the one!

All this time I thought she was a talented, beautiful example of a human being who is extremely genuine (I met her when she was in Destiny's Child) and married to one of, if not THE most influential rapper of all time but it turns out that all along she's a possessed weirdo!

Damn, my judgement of character is really not as awesome as I thought

(I'm now daydreaming about Beyoncé [demons and all] * droooooooooool *)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Originally posted by FlySolo

There are no absolutes. At all.

And that's where you are wrong. I can disprove that in 5 seconds. The Bible says that Jesus is the only way to the Most High. That's an absolute. Therefore there are absolutes.

And you cannot say my truth is true and your truth is true if my truth says that your truth is false. Relativism fails every time.

The bible says, the bible says...

The bible was written by men. Men can be wrong, therefore, there is a strong possibility the bible could be wrong.
That's logic. That is truth. My belief tells me ALL things are possible to each one who believes the possibilities. If you believe you're going to hell? Then pack your bags. As I said before, I have no problem with people practicing whatever the want to believe in. It's when the Christians start waving their holier than thou banner condemning everyone else for believing what they want to belief in. Like you're doing right now.

You're right. I'm right. You're wrong, I'm wrong. It is the way of the law. It is the yin yang, the tao te ching. The ebb and flow of something you and I know absolutely nothing about. It's bigger than you and me. It's larger than life itself. You call it god, I call it consciousness. But to sit there and tell me you know the absolutes of god and the truth of man, you're only fooling yourself. You, I, Christianity and all religions know squat. It's laughable.

edit on 1-3-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Exactly!! And yet it's supposed to be a "metaphor." A presence that she admits she has no control over and wishes would leave her body is a metaphor? Yeah, right.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

You are moving the goalposts now. You said there is no absolute truth. I illustrate where there is. But because it's the Bible then you claim the Bible was written by men (and I assume you mean with no divine direction whatsoever). It's irrelevant who wrote it. You said there's no absolute truth. I showed there is.

So again if my truth says your truth is wrong then we both can't be right. Relativism fails.

Also saying there is no absolute truth is expressing an absolute truth. So you contradicted yourself.
edit on 1-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

That is the most sensible thing I've read in here for many months. I completely agree with everything you said there bro. Glad I'm not alone. Star.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
ATS is obsessed with religion and demons these days...

Religion is always a bad starter, a great work of fiction pushed upon millions and millions of people while killing most of them in its name. To believe in religion is to give in to complete control of your life, why not just go and do what you want with it rather than ask some religious 'expert' what to do with it.

Its your life..

And now demons, the biggest demon most people know varies from their partner, their land lord or their bank manager....These are real demons...

The rest are make believe control mechs for the easily lead folk.....Be bad and the demon gets you!!

Gimme a break....

Beyounce is a Diva pop star, she most likely believes half the crap she spouts because her entourage play up to her, secondly she's a show person, its all in the performance and her alter ego is part of that performance.

As for Nicky the skank Minaj, the first time I saw tha woman was in a video just before she became famous, its showed a very nasty little crack head doing tricks for cash and looking more like a man than a woman, I doubt very much she's illuminati material

As for having a demon in her?

Yes, very likely, a demon called drugs..
edit on 1-3-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by redindigo

Yeah, tell me about it. I watched that live with some friends and had the weirdest feeling when Beyonce was performing...
Not to mention her appearance kept changing throughout,

A few seconds later...

Look at those eyes! Really look at her face...and tell me you don't see or sense something else is there.

Wow!
Makes me think about that quote she made where she said "I'm not aware of my face or my body" in reference to her performances while on stage.

This is not normal folks. I lol at how this is being downplayed into just being the typical "motivational lift" one may get during the mist of said performance.

edit on 1-3-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

You are moving the goalposts now. You said there is no absolute truth. I illustrate where there is. But because it's the Bible then you claim the Bible was written by men (and I assume you mean with no divine direction whatsoever). It's irrelevant who wrote it. You said there's no absolute truth. I showed there is.

So again if my truth says your truth is wrong then we both can't be right. Relativism fails.

You showed nothing except some quote written by someone. And I haven't moved any goal posts because there AREN'T any. You see, this is the problem. You and the religious world seem to think there is scoring to do. It's not a game brother. It's not about I'm right and you're wrong.

Here is wisdom...

If you were so confident in your god and your belief system, then you wouldn't feel the need to debate me.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I guess nobody has seen the video i posted on page 19.

For the believers among us

The whole video is very interesting, but from 10:43 the possessed woman starts talking about the illuminati

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I'm not playing this game with you. You said no absolute truth (which is an absolute truth itself). I showed an example of an absolute truth. You tried to then move the goalposts.

Furthermore you can't say that there is no absolute truth because that would mean all beliefs are true. They can't be because of all the contradictory beliefs between different belief systems. For instance Muslims say that God has no Son. The Bible says He does. Both can't be true.

Relativism fails.

If you were so confident in your god and your belief system, then you wouldn't feel the need to debate me.

That's absolutely nonsensical. I could say the same to you. My "debating" you does not mean I'm not confident at all. That makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

reply to post by mikemck1976

Did you say you feel a presence enter your body? Did you name that presence?

ETA: Again there's nothing indicating she was speaking metaphorically. She made a very literal, straightforward statement. She lifted her hands in the air and felt a presence enter her body.

I never said that a presence or anything enters my body. I said I feel a change come over me. That's not a metaphor.That change is self empowering confidence. It's the feeling of knowing I'm good at what I do and the need to let the crowd see that and feel that also.

I understand what she feels when she steps on stage, and it does feel like something enters the body, but it's not. That's just what it feels like. It's very hard to explain in words. I'm in control of what I do when I'm up there, not some demon or evil spirit. I never met the devil on some crossroads somewhere to get the power to sing and play guitar, that's just insane. That took years of practice and hard work.

Unless you are a performer, that is put into that kind of situation often, you will never understand what she is talking about.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Thats If I may crash your discussion with the other guy, that muslims see jesus, mozes, abraham etc Muhammed as merely humans chosen to be servant and messenger of god, by god

The bible has many versions, so its created to be an contradict, which is not at all. The bible is a good book, if you follow the teachings of Abraham, also the Torah has the teachings of Abraham they are following the path of the righteousness ones

Im lost in my meaning why I am posting to you

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

That lady's laugh is definently not normal.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You said no absolute truth (which is an absolute truth itself)

Ahh ha! You see the paradox in this statement? It's the yin yang and there is no getting away from it. I'm afraid there is no point in having this discussion with you anymore because you just can't seem to wrap your head around it yet. Unfortunately that's because of the dogmatic practices the church teaches you. Open your mind and you will set yourself free friend.

And yes...all religions are true. And wrong...

That's absolutely nonsensical. I could say the same to you. My "debating" you does not mean I'm not confident at all. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Oh but it does young grass hopper.
edit on 1-3-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976

I never said that a presence or anything enters my body. I said I feel a change come over me. That's not a metaphor.That change is self empowering confidence. It's the feeling of knowing I'm good at what I do and the need to let the crowd see that and feel that also.

OK. But she did! She said she lifted her hands in the air (a sign of praise or worship of something) and felt a presence enter her body. So if you didn't then your experience doesn't mirror hers and therefore can't be used to explain hers.

I understand what she feels when she steps on stage, and it does feel like something enters the body,

That's not what she said. She didn't say it "feels like"; she said she felt a presence enter her body. Big difference.

I'm in control of what I do when I'm up there, not some demon or evil spirit.

Well, she's not.

Unless you are a performer, that is put into that kind of situation often, you will never understand what she is talking about.

I am. I know the feeling of the "rush." It's never felt like a presence entering my body. That's what she said. She did not speak a metaphor. She described an experience, literally.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No, there's no point in this discussion but all you are doing is presenting contradictions and illogical statements. Relativism fails. You think you sound "deep" but you just sound silly. All religion is true and wrong?
You completely proved my point.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Everybody needs to stop feeding these baseless threads. Both this one and the one I am guilty of feeding are now in skunkworks. As far as the ATS community is concerned they are bunk. There is nothing left to debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join