It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
There was a genuine case of demon possession in St. Louis, Mo. and that was the case that the original movie, "The Exorcist" was based on. Demon possession is probably far more common than we may realize, and often probably more subtle.

This is why demons love to masquerade as human spirits or “angels of light” in order to hide their true identity and agenda.

They have a stealth agenda that relies upon keeping their real identity hidden.

I believe this quote describes the "Exorcist" case you mentioned:

During my former phone ministry every single harassment victim I worked with who'd ever used a Ouija Board had demonic spirits manifest (make their presence known) in the course of the deliverance session. Even when a person fails to contact a spirit through the Ouija Board, the mere act of trying invites demonic spirits into his life.

I've worked with literally hundreds of harassment victims, helping them to identify the things in their lives that have opened the doors to the demonic. In every case -- without exception -- demonic spirits have manifested in association with anything for which a power had been assigned.

In 1949 in Cottage City, Maryland a boy started exhibiting unusual symptoms after he and his family had used a Ouija Board. This boy's bed would shake, and furniture would move when he was present -- pushed by an unseen force. While most harassment victims don't experience having the furniture moved, shaking and vibrating beds are common. The spirits harassing this boy took possession, and the boy's experiences became more and more bizarre. When medical science was unable to help the boy, a priest was called in. Nearly thirty years later, William Peter Blatty wrote a book loosely based on the boy's experiences. This book was to become the basis for the blockbuster movie The Exorcist.

Ouija Boards and Communicating with Demonic Spirits

For those of you who want to see just how dangerous and deadly this occult device really is, I would highly recommend that you read this book: “The Ouija Board – A Doorway to the Occult”..

In this book are real, live, documented cases of people who literally drew in evil demonic spirits in their lives as a result of engaging with the ouija board – and in many of these cases, these demons actually entered into the person’s body. This device is so deadly and dangerous, that even many mediums will not try and dabble with it.

"...a 22 year old man was playing with a ouija board with his girlfriend one night. One night as they were playing with it, a ghost all of a sudden appeared to him and started to talk with him. He then left his girlfriend’s house, but the ghost followed him all the way back to his home. When he got back home, the ghost would not quit talking to him. He said he got mad and tried to tell it to leave, but it would not obey him.

He then called up one of his friends who was a Christian and she told him that it was probably a demonic spirit and that he should command it to go to the light of Jesus Christ. When she pronounces out this specific command to the demon, this particular demon leaves.

But then all of a sudden a bigger and more evil, demonic spirit now starts talking to him, but this time this spirit is now speaking to him from the inside of his body. In other words, this demonic spirit has now entered into his body and has now taken up full residence in there. From this point on, this man now has a real live demon literally living on the inside of him."

Dangers of the Ouija Board

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Do you want to know what I think? Do you even care? I think there is no such thing as hell or heaven as interpreted by man. I think the other side is full of "demons" and "angels" all co-mingling around each other and latching on to whomever makes some kind of connection with them. "God" cares nothing of this and "God" will not interfere. The heaven or hell is your choice.

You see, the whole mini-documentary was very good and interesting right up to the end once the bible preaching began. I wish they left God out of it. But this is only my point of view, I can't speak for all of Christianity.
*shrugs* So with that said, who knows? Beyonce gets possessed while on stage by some entity wanting to live out a pop-star fantasy. After all, we're all spirits having a human experience.

Is it good thinking to just believe what ever you think ? I wish I could put that much stock in what I think. Why should you be concerned if we care what you think ? When it seems like that's all you care about. Isn't that enough ?
edit on 1-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by arpgme

Jesus has His Holy Spirit and Angels which are both more powerful than any demons which you are clearly choosing to glory. I'm not even gonna entertain that nonsense.

You do realize that is a BELIEF, right? You are stating it as FACT. How could you know that there is nothing more powerful than Jesus? How could Jesus himself know that? And if you claim that "JEsus knows everything" well, how could he KNOW that he knows everything?

It is paradoxical nonsense.

reply to post by Northwarden

Originally posted by Northwarden

A slave to sin, or a slave to righteousness ... "chaining oneself" to good behaviour really isn't a form of slavery, it leads to freedom from vice, and to the sowing of good habits. Lucifer did encourage freedom and creativity, but was never one decent society - people you would want to call friends - ever advocated following.

Disagreements are ok, unless you are following the slave-master Yahweh (and his begotten son Jesus). So it doesn't matter if you don't agree with another entity on EVERY little detail. By the way, the bible claims that nature is "sin" (fallen), but human IS nature. So you are basically claiming to be a slave to order or a slave to freedom. You are speaking nonsense to cause confusion.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

We won't though. Most humans are only smart enough to hold one big idea at a time. That is the secret to media manipulation and control. Right now, that idea is FEAR. Who cares how we are going to feed ten billion people and not foul our own nest in the process because judgement day is coming!

Judgement day is always coming. It is our grandchildren living in a hell-world because their grandparents spent their whole lives playing Supernatural instead of actually working to make sure there was plenty of food, water and air in 2050.

Demons in Beyonce? These metaphors are too small to contain my belief system, let alone inspire it to actually mean something in this world.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I just saw the reference to kali in the original post of the Beyonce vid. Kali is the Hindu goddess who is the consort of Lord Shiva, the destroyer of evil. Kali is depicted holding a severed head and standing on the slain body . She is a demon slayer herself so it is interesting that Beyonce uses a depiction of Kali. Kali is quite misunderstood.

There is a story to this involving the creation and destruction

malexperience.com...
www.longlongtimeago.com...

edit on 1-3-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Music is a great way to control people and you can get people to sing along and say things that they have no understanding about.

Not going to go into great detail but there have been songs out there where the chorus might seem innocent enough but if translated using ancient languages of the middle east, the lyrics become horrifying. Such as saying there is no God and such. I'm not saying this is the true intent or purpose but it would not surprise me if it was so that people can be tricked into saying things that would break their covenant with God. I've done some translating of some songs and I have found that this is indeed present, so it does leave open to the possibility of such.

Just as an example, say you are a believer in God and your driving down the road listening to music while singing a song your listening to. If by chance, lets say the lyrics translate to where you are badmouthing God and then you get into an accident which ends your life. The last things out of your mouth were you breaking your covenant with God and speaking ill against God. Scary thought...

Oh yeah on the muse thing, that is what I kinda thought as well, because some of the things seem enlightening while others seem horrific.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Sees goat skull, assumes connection to Baphomet. Typical.

Sasha Fierce/Roman are "alter egos," not demonic entities.

The notion that trashy pop music is related to the Illuminati is ridiculous. Furthermore, Baphomet represents the path of the left hand, not the right. Beyonce raising her right hand would not invite Baphomet to possess her body...

The only meaning a song has is the one that the listener subjects it to. Most songs that pop stars perform are entirely cooky cutter, from the beat to the lyrics. For whatever reason, however, some keyboard jockeys, who apparently have no knowledge of the occult, aside from what they learned from watching "Sabrina, Teen Witch," came to the conclusion that a typical pop song about love is actually a metaphor for _insert trashcan pop singer here_ professing his/her love to Satan. Come the hell on... if you want to hear actual occult music I can direct you to it. I guarantee you, however, that Beyonce or Nicki Minaj prancing around in a black dress, singing about how important they are and boys, and making triangle signs with their hands, bears no relation, whatsoever, to the occult.

^This is Portal. Hear any relation between their music and Beyonce's? No? Hmmmmm...

^This song is literally about raping and sacrificing a woman to appease demons.

Where do people even come up with the idea that pop stars are into cult s***?
edit on 1-3-2013 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

Words without intent are meaningless. You can only break your covenant with god, or any other fairytale entity, by willing it so. Furthermore, if you enjoy pop trash, I think you'll like hell more than heaven.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks, Randy. I've run into arguments like that many times over the past few years. Where people try to posit an either/or scenario when it's not necessary, when more than two things can be done. We don't have to choose between, for instance, feeding the poor and donating to a battered woman's shelter. We don't have to choose between solving gun violence and solving poverty. We are complex, capable creatures. We can solve numerous problems by properly dividing our time and resources. It doesn't have to be "solve the energy crisis" vs. "expose the Illuminati." I know it sounds silly saying it like that, but it's true. We can focus on saving souls and defeating Satan while at the same time fighting for equality and trying to end poverty and homelessness. So on and so forth.

Oh it gets beyonce hilarious when someone, as you've done here, offers the whole kit and ka bootle up, proof evidence, she said this and there it is, in front of God and for everyone to see. And people want to cling to their lil worlds. It was psycho babel steeped in metaphor and not to be taken literal cause that's not what she said and I'm her PR manager so i should know .
I mean come on the proof is in the pudding. What ! You don't like pudding ?

You know you've stated the truth OP. No one can take that away from you.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I just saw the reference to kali in the original post of the Beyonce vid. Kali is the Hindu goddess who is the consort of Lord Shiva, the destroyer of evil. Kali is depicted holding a severed head and standing on the slain body . She is a demon slayer herself so it is interesting that Beyonce uses a depiction of Kali. Kali is quite misunderstood.

malexperience.com...

LOL really? Shiva is often depicted with a skull cap and blue skin, so is that why the nazis used that facade?
I thought shiva wasn't a physical being? It was supposed to be a representation of dusk.
Simillar to isis horus SET (setting sun)
The symbology of these terms take on a life of it's own

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm not concerned what anyone thinks. It was a rhetorical question.

Is it good thinking to just believe what ever you think ?

Why not? There sure is a lot of freedom in that.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leuan

malexperience.com...

LOL really? Shiva is often depicted with a skull cap and blue skin, so is that why the nazis used that facade?
I thought shiva wasn't a physical being? It was supposed to be a representation of dusk.

To my knowledge, the Nazis did not have anything to do with Shiva the Destroyer of evil. They did use a swastika, but they inverted it, as Satanists always invert things. The Nazi Skull and Bones I think you are referring to is the Order of Skull and Bones which is the Yale University secret society Antony Sutton wrote extensively about, and has no relation to Shiva either. Prescott Bush was a Bonesman and financially supported Hitler.

Here is a discussion of skull and bones symbology in freemasonry, and we know that Hitler was interested in the Occult and had dealings with secret society related to Illuminati which hijacked Masonic symbology.

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Why not? There sure is a lot of freedom in that.

Oh I'm not so sure of that either. Have you ever tried the truth. It will set you free.

And this one

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leuan

malexperience.com...

To my knowledge, the Nazis did not have anything to do with Shiva the Destroyer of evil. They did use a swastika, but they inverted it, as Satanists always invert things. The Nazi Skull and Bones I think you are referring to is the Order of Skull and Bones which is the Yale University secret society Antony Sutton wrote extensively about, and has no relation to Shiva either. Prescott Bush was a Bonesman and financially supported Hitler.

No, there are photos of nazis wearing blue uniforms with the skull insignia. There are no bones.
I have seen the depictions (art) of shiva with the same blue skin and the skull, however this could be a clever distraction. We all know that artists love to participate in deadly depictions.
The nazis travelled the world in search of knowledge, so they may have been trying to destroy, from within, certain religions. After all, they turned the swastika, right? They turned the cross too, through metaphors and through written history.
I mean, people still think the roman empire was christian, but it's clearly a delusion. Ten minutes on even wikipedia would shut them up about it

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh but there is my friend. Enormous freedom and liberty. For you see, I never need to fear the wrath of god. I will die with just as much confidence as you will.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Can you tell me why a demon wants to enter the body of a popstar? Would it not make more sense to enter the body of a world leader?

Or are Demons wanabe popstars?

Pop stars can have more influence and familiarity.
You may be invoking spirits while you listen to their music or spin the disc.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by bluloa
Can you tell me why a demon wants to enter the body of a popstar? Would it not make more sense to enter the body of a world leader?

Or are Demons wanabe popstars?

Pop stars can have more influence and familiarity.
You may be invoking spirits while you listen to their music or spin the disc.

Not invoking, but when you listen to a song and it gives you a tingling sensation, this is the door opening for suggestion.
It's mimicking the holy spirit entering the body (feels like ectasy)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I hate to pop a cap in your ass. But that chit ain't the truth. The truth is there can be only one truth.
And the truth becomes more prevalent at every Superbowl.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I totally agree with you Lazarus.

One doesn't need to be famous to be possessed, at all.

I was a DJ in major clubs around South Africa, i was not famous but known, at least. When I did big gigs and I had 2000-10,000 people jumping in front of me, I could feel myself change. I controlled the crowd. I wanted them to reach out to me, to "praise" me for the lack of a better word. It was a constant craving.

After 18 years of being in the club life my personal life, well, it fell apart. I was truly a horrible person. I have been told stories of my doings, and i dont remember doing it. Inside I knew I had to change. Not once in my DJ career, not ever have i kneeled or sold out to satan (that I am aware of) but, I too never gave our Father some of my time either. I knew it wasn't "me" who wanted the "praise". At times when I didn't want to receive "praise" or control the crowd my sets were not good at all. I have stopped after 30min into my set and handed my floor over to other DJ's.

I will honestly say, as my Father hears me, I have never taken drugs. I didn't need too.

But, today I am happy, in a way, that i have been there and experienced it. My life's changed only for the better and wow, our Father is GREAT. I am still in the music industry, but I walk a spiritual path now.

Lazarus, S&F for you. Possession is real.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Who's truth? Your truth? My truth? Or the real truth that neither you nor I can ever ascertain. You don't know the truth anymore than I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join