It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

*cough, cough, cough* Ahhhh Sweat Leaf, such a great track! The days of rebellious youth never do end...just the youth part.

Yeah, I did sense the sarcasm but I kinda wanted an excuse to post a Black Sabbath song haha.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

You don't have her words, because she hasn't said she's possessed by demons

I do have her words. She said she felt a presence enter her body. That presence was "Sasha Fierce," a Baphomet-wearing, Illuminati pyramid-flashing persona.

Couple her words with all of her symbolism and it's clear to me that it's definitely not a positive spirit that entered her.

Yes I think most people on Earth do not believe in demons,

I've seen no studies to support that. Furthermore, doesn't matter if the majority believes in them or not. That'd be an appeal to popularity fallacy. That'd be like me saying that God is real because the majority of people on Earth believe in a deity.

certainly the people that are mentally in the 21st century.

Based on what? Sounds like an appeal to belief fallacy to me.

If you think you're not the one making claims and you do not bear the burden of proof then I'm speechless,

Do we have a strawman for the trifecta? I never said any such thing. I am making a claim. And I've explained what my claim is based on... numerous times to numerous people

But you are also making a claim. The claim being that it's a metaphor or just for publicity. If that's the case what do you base that on? What evidence do you have for that?

that sums you up really. It's no wonder why people like you aren't taken seriously.

And wrap it up with a nice little ad hominem. How wonderful.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Originally posted by CranialSponge

Fooled into what ?

Into being brainwashed. Fooled into emulating these "entertainers" and the Satanic and Occult symbolism they present. Fooled when the Antichrist comes on the scene. See all this is doing is getting people familiar and comfortable with all of these Satanic symbols for when the Antichrist takes power. If they are familiar with it it'll be less shocking when it all goes down.

Interesting how every generation's music is considered to be "satanic" and "devil worshipping" and "sinful" by the previous generation and/or those who assume their opinion of what they believe to be "the right way" should be screamed up high from their soapboxes and enforced upon the masses.

I'm living proof that what you assume and fight against is not the way it really works.

The music I listened to back in my youth was also considered to be the "work of the devil" and did not "brainwash" me and influence me to "emulate" anything. We understood it to be entertainment with a wonderful flavour of rebellion and bucking the system, and nothing more than that.

Then we grew up.

Okay, so now I understand why you're up on your soapbox about this.
Thanks for the response.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I do have her words. She said she felt a presence enter her body. That presence was "Sasha Fierce," a Baphomet-wearing, Illuminati pyramid-flashing persona.

Presence of the holy spirit. Fiercly loyal to god. Flashing the holy trinity.
There's that saying about assumptions.
edit on 28/2/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge

Interesting how every generation's music is considered to be "satanic" and "devil worshipping" and "sinful" by the previous generation and/or those who assume their opinion of what they believe to be "the right way" should be screamed up high from their soapboxes and enforced upon the masses.

Um, Beyonce's music is of my generation. How old do you think I am?! LMAO.

Furthermore I never said all of "this generations" music is Satanic.

Neither am I saying my views, beliefs, and opinions should be enforced upon the masses. So that's a strawman. Unless you wish to show me where I said that.

The music I listened to back in my youth was also considered to be the "work of the devil" and did not "brainwash" me and influence me to "emulate" anything.

So? I never said it brainwashed everyone. My goodness yall love distorting what people say.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Ok, after that reply I'm actually starting to question whether you are serious. Especially when you said "Illuminati pyramid".
I hope, for your sake, and my faith in humanity's sake, that you are not. Either way, It's clear that any critical thinking is wasted in this thread, I think that rather than trying to make you see sense it's a lot better to just sit back and laugh.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Presence of the holy spirit. Fiercly loyal to god. Flashing the holy trinity.
There's that saying about assumptions.
edit on 28/2/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

Exactly!

(Although I'm sure she's talking about the "presence" of another side of her personality whether it be real or not, portrayed as a character, almost certainly for publicity in this case, that much is obvious).
edit on 28-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Exactly!

(Although I'm sure she's talking about the "presence" of another side of her personality whether it be real or not, portrayed as a character, almost certainly for publicity in this case, that much is obvious).
edit on 28-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

No, not exactly. He's trolling. That's why I don't even bother respond to his nonsense. He's trying to claim that pagan symbols are actually representative of the God of the Bible which is absolutely absurd and another silly claim with no evidence to support it.

And if you're "so sure" that this is what she's talking about, what do you have to base that on? How does "I felt a presence enter my body for the first time in my life" equal "This is just another side of my personality"?

Back to square one with you.
edit on 28-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
LOL!
If Beyonce is high up in the Illuminati, I'm not worried about them.
You guys REALLY need to get out, maybe have a drink at your local bar, and lighten up.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bunnydisaster
LOL!
You guys REALLY need to get out, maybe have a drink at your local bar, and lighten up.

Never said she's high up in the Illuminati. In fact I'd say that just about every single "entertainer," rapper, pop star, whatever that flashes these symbols is not in the Illuminati. It's not our position that they are in the Illuminati. It is our position that they are Illuminati puppets. Big difference.

So you really shouldn't laugh and make fun of people and insult them if you don't even understand their full position.

ETA: BTW I don't drink. Alcohol is poison.
edit on 28-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bunnydisaster
LOL!

high up nuffin

valued puppet....hmmm

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So that's why you are ignoring me? It has nothing to do with the fact that I completely destroyed the whole premise of this thread?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

No. Because you didn't, for obvious reasons. But hey whatever helps you sleep at night. This will be the only acknowledgment you get from me.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well if you are not willing to counter my argument with a counter argument then my point stands. That's how discussions work. Not "I'm right so I will ignore this point".

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Ok, after that reply I'm actually starting to question whether you are serious. Especially when you said "Illuminati pyramid".
I hope, for your sake, and my faith in humanity's sake, that you are not. Either way, It's clear that any critical thinking is wasted in this thread, I think that rather than trying to make you see sense it's a lot better to just sit back and laugh.

For once I am going to have to agree with you Spearmint. Nowadays these boards can muster only ecstatic laughter from inside me until I can't hold it in anymore. There is no way to prove any of this [from both sides] but still the same old points are being addressed to no avail.

Although I want to thank Laz for a very informative video and back and forth discussion. It makes for a very wonderful read.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Actually I already did. Your point is absurd. I know how a discussion works, but I also have to be willing to engage you in a discussion. That's how a discussion works. You just interjecting a nonsensical point trying to compare the God of the Bible to pagan symbolism which have actually no connection whatsoever. If I choose to ignore you then we have no discussion. I'm pretty sure I can freely decide whom I wish to engage on their points and whom I don't. Choosing not to engage someone does not mean their points are valid. It could mean that their points are absolute nonsense and don't deserve being responded to. Food for thought.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Inarismessenger

Thanks, Inaris. And agree. It can't be proven from either side and I don't claim to be 100% correct. This is my view of things (and it was posted for those who believe in it to give them more information). If people don't believe in it, I really don't care. But when they act like they are superior in their opinion and they have nothing, not even video clips of interviews, backing up their claim that it's a metaphor or just acting for publicity, I have to call that out. My interpretation may be wrong, but at least I have Beyonce's own words from which to draw my conclusion based on the logic of what it is she exactly said.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

And if you're "so sure" that this is what she's talking about, what do you have to base that on? How does "I felt a presence enter my body for the first time in my life" equal "This is just another side of my personality"?

Back to square one with you.

It's called DID. Dissociate Identity Disorder. I dated someone who had the condition. She was much, much worse. It wasn't "demons". The psyche can easily split and self-identify as another being entirely.

It happens to very sensitive individuals who undergo trauma. Performing in front of large audiences is traumatic enough for some individuals.

None of this requires belief in "spirits". They help the individuals for certain times in their life when they need it. Beyonce is strong enough to talk openly of this with reporters, but not strong enough to remain herself when performing for thousands or millions watching on the tube.

Seriously, there is a lot of work that describes this. Here is a link which you may find useful to understanding the condition:

Dissocative Identity Disorder

Having an "out of body" experience is a form of dissociation. I've experienced this many times. It can happen whenever I'm very nervous, or simply when I'm too stressed and trying to get some rest. It can seem as if you're looking at yourself from outside your body. You can feel as if you're talking out of sync with your thoughts/awareness. Really bizarre. Nothing to do with demons.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ran into this guys blog a few weeks ago as I was looking into the death of Heath Ledger (pretty interesting read) but he is linking Beyonce's Super Bowl performance to the Russian Meteorite. He certainly has put a lot of time & effort into his theory. But his Heath Ledger post i find more interesting.

I guess the heat from exposing Beyonce & the NFL falls on me yet again. This website, which I have created, is evil. It is not good for people to read. After each post, I am waking up with scratches all over my body. I beg you; get off this HollywoodIlluminatiDotCom. In fact, this is the last post. I AM BACK IN RETIREMENT!

Hollywood Illuminati

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join