It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gilgamesh Tomb Believed Found at Uruk!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

now now little fella dont get tagging in the dinos

funBox

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

And after the West moved into and took control of the area, the question becomes would the US and allies be honest enough to publicly reveal find that could possibly have ramifications for world religious histories?

This find could not possibly have any ramifications regarding world religious history.

It has been known for a century that there was a Sumerian king named Gilgamesh.

Harte

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Harte

And it wasn't all that long ago that maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany scientists stated as fact that stones cannot possibly fall from the sky.

that's not exactly the best analogy, since heiser is arguing against it referring to things falling from the sky.

Good one.

Harte

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Harte

And it wasn't all that long ago that maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany scientists stated as fact that stones cannot possibly fall from the sky.

that's not exactly the best analogy, since heiser is arguing against it referring to things falling from the sky.

Good one.

Harte

noo this is the good one:

b) A species of lizard living in the water

oh wait wait... this is a vase from an abydos dig
underwater scene. looks like an underwater pyramid in the background. how interesting

now you HAVE to admit, that is the good one.
edit on 6-3-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Sure, I like it.

IMO, Heiser never should have mentioned the lizard. Now we'll have a bunch of nutjobs relating it to reptilian overlords or something.

Obviously, Heiser took the academic approach. Myself, I would have considered the fringe repercussions!

Harte

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

Originally posted by TWILITE22

the reason he is so tall, is the annunaki actually picked sasquatch to mix their genes with due to it being the smartest hominid they found. for many generations we remained huge, designed for labor and work by the annunaki who i'm assuming were greys
reply to post by hisshadow

Seriously? if in fact they were giants I doubt they were as tall as some has quoted.

Yes seriously. Why is that so hard for you to imagine? I mean its not like there are 1000s of ancient stories and ancient giant bones as evidence or anything. See the link below. (It's all I could find in a hurry but I am sure there is a lot more information out there about it)

www.6000years.org...
My apologies I didn't know if you were being sarcastic or not.
I do believe they have been here at one time in history,also I believe that bigfoot
is alive and kicking today.I have never heard the theory of mixing humans with
Sasquatch but it could very well be possible.
I've been reading David Paulides books on sasquatch recently and after finishing the first book
I find it hard not to believe of it's exsistence,very well researched and documented eyewitness accounts.

I'm think we are at the crossroads of human history,the books need to be re written unfortunately I don't think it will happen in my lifetime
oh and thanks for the link,I will check it out

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Really cool! S & F for you!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Based on what I personally no of reincarnation you sir are completely correct they kept getting put back in the system until they learned the error of their ways.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join