It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gilgamesh Tomb Believed Found at Uruk!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stjarna1
First, I agree with Karen.

Second, Gilgamesh is = NIMROD!

I have proofs. you can read it all on www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
you can start with contact 980303 "Calvin Burgin:the worldline heptameron part IV in a series p.18

The other series you can find on the searchbox under same name, the worldline heptameron
or, phoenix journals no 224.

Gilgamesh wasn't a good guy. He was popular with the ladies though.
And for you that want to know the truth about the bible(no truth) it contains ALOT in all series.

nimrod=enmerkar, 2 generations before gilgamesh. could be he inherited some of enmerkar's feats of ledgerdemain and associated titles

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Gilgamesh=Nimrod was called different names by different people, that's why.

Check the first link contact 980303. It is all there.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
And also Nimrod was more of a title than a name

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Almost nobody posting on this thread cares about Iraq or the people there. That is their heritage you are making stories up about. Iraq was invaded and bombed and basically destroyed by the American Empire so it can enforce dollar hegemony and energy monopoly.

And you all want to babble about Biblical garbage. Frankly it's beyond annoying, it's offensive. Your stupidity abets murder and imperialism. Yes, stupidity. Anyone sitting there reading books by Zachariah Stitchin can only be classed as stupid. Have you even read those things? They are worthless rambling.

Your Empire is bombing and occupying and terrorizing ancient nations of the Middle East and you are babbling about the most gimcrack prophecies by obvious frauds. It's embarrassing. It's deplorable.

And I assure you nothing in your stupid religious garbage and ancient texts predicted predator drones murdering civilians for the benefit of criminal corporations. Seriously, because your ancient schizophrenic ramblers never could have imagined the horror and the hell unleashed by today's criminal corporate mafias.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
Almost nobody posting on this thread cares about Iraq or the people there. That is their heritage you are making stories up about. Iraq was invaded and bombed and basically destroyed by the American Empire so it can enforce dollar hegemony and energy monopoly.

And you all want to babble about Biblical garbage. Frankly it's beyond annoying, it's offensive. Your stupidity abets murder and imperialism. Yes, stupidity. Anyone sitting there reading books by Zachariah Stitchin can only be classed as stupid. Have you even read those things? They are worthless rambling.

Your Empire is bombing and occupying and terrorizing ancient nations of the Middle East and you are babbling about the most gimcrack prophecies by obvious frauds. It's embarrassing. It's deplorable.

And I assure you nothing in your stupid religious garbage and ancient texts predicted predator drones murdering civilians for the benefit of criminal corporations. Seriously, because your ancient schizophrenic ramblers never could have imagined the horror and the hell unleashed by today's criminal corporate mafias.

that's a different thread topic. there are thousands upon thousands of threads on the subject of what is happening in iraq, militarily and financially. this topic is about the ancient history of the place. it's in the ancient civilizations section of ats.
edit on 1-3-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

And also Nimrod was more of a title than a name

read enmerkar and the lord of arrata.
google, the namshub of enki.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It is nephilim heritage if you ask me, the source I gave is valid though..
A guy is "judged" by his actions, beast or man or not.. and what I see, is ..destruction.. but very interesting confirming history that actually proves catholisism false,as well.. rofl

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It is nephilim heritage if you ask me, the source I gave is valid though..
A guy is "judged" by his actions, beast or man or not.. and what I see, is ..destruction.. but very interesting confirming history that actually proves catholisism false,as well.. rofl

it kinda reminds me of how marduk laid claim to all the things done before the black sea flood in the text, enuma elish, by various characters like enki, enlil and anu. he tried to say he did them or rather, his priests tried to say he did them since he was supposedly an offspring of enki. he inherited all the titles and then just laid claim to the deeds. the problem was, any evidence that would suggest otherwise, was buried under 8 ft of flood silt and would not be rediscovered for another 5000+ years.
edit on 1-3-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There were different languages and people, therefore the many names, Marduk is another word for Nimrod,and all the rest..
It is different though that the following "ruler" tried to overgo the other..
In the end, its all inherited nephilim..

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

What language are the tablets written in?
edit on 1-3-2013 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I find it quite shocking that so many folk here have clearly read hundreds of pages about Gilgamesh in various books or on ze net that are simply total bunk, and yet have never bothered to read the fifty pages or so of the translated original.

I should not be surprised I guess, people don't like having their illusions broken. Why are more people not actually angry at these BS merchants? Is your sci if view of our origins really so much more important and interesting than the truth?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
I find it quite shocking that so many folk here have clearly read hundreds of pages about Gilgamesh in various books or on ze net that are simply total bunk, and yet have never bothered to read the fifty pages or so of the translated original.

I should not be surprised I guess, people don't like having their illusions broken. Why are more people not actually angry at these BS merchants? Is your sci if view of our origins really so much more important and interesting than the truth?

care to point out who has read so many pages about Gilgamesh but haven't read the epic?

edit on 2-3-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Interesting undo. Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica

Originally posted by rayuki
how is it stuff like this gets hundreds of stars and flags when its 10 years old and hasn't been verified at all with not a single other source on it in 10 years? zzzz so over seeing stuff like this on the front page and the sheep jump all over it and S&F the hell out of it.

Exactly and this is 1 of my favorite subjects, I love hearing stuff like this but this is just irresponsible. People have been commenting on the date of this 'new' article for atleast 4 pages now and there just being ignored. What are the moderators here for if posters are allowed openly mislead people.

it really is becoming a joke, half the topics on the HOME page are just garbage, while stuff that is actually relevant to the world and FACTUAL not just nonsense gets swept under the carpet.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

care to point out who has read so many pages about Gilgamesh but haven't read the epic?

I would have thought it fairly obvious from reading comments here, and it's hardly worth me going back through the thread (or indeed elsewhere) for me to pick out names.
I'm trying to make people think about the time they invest in reading about some subjects and yet they ignore the most elementary part of the process - look at the source.
Why ask me specifically "who" I am referring to? Do you feel that I am picking on you personally in some way and if so, then why would you feel that way?
edit on 2-3-2013 by skalla because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well I would like to find the interview I listened to, where they were discussing this and how the US army just went straight there and took all the finds including the mummy away. Which would make you wonder what is being done with that DNA.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by stirling

Should the city be Uruk, and Gilgamesh prove a real character
It then puts a greater stamp of authenticity for the Annuaki story as well does it not?
The Sumerians didnt bull# us maybe?

No. Gilgamesh was a legendary character, like King Arthur. The legend may have been based on an actual person, but the stories told about him are fantasies. If an archaeologist turned up a grave that could definitely be identified as that of Arthur, Dux Bellorum, it would not mean that Stonehenge was built by Merlin.

More likely Merlin thought up the transportation system to bring to stones across England. Some methods proposed involve placing stone blocks on sleds, surrounding them with quarter circle wheel segments (so basically the entire stone is a wheel axle). The actual placement can be done simply by digging a hole, pushing the stone over the hole, and letting one end slide in.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Noah's ark story originated in Kemet (Egypt) 4000yrs ago, the real story is about Kufu and his boat Nu Ankh, which was later corrupted into Noahs Ark. www.youtube.com..., don't be fooled by this find or the book itself.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

I would have thought it fairly obvious from reading comments here, and it's hardly worth me going back through the thread (or indeed elsewhere) for me to pick out names.
I'm trying to make people think about the time they invest in reading about some subjects and yet they ignore the most elementary part of the process - look at the source.
Why ask me specifically "who" I am referring to? Do you feel that I am picking on you personally in some way and if so, then why would you feel that way?
edit on 2-3-2013 by skalla because: Clarity

Nah, I've read the epic of gilgamesh, the enuma elish, enmerkar and the lord of arrata, enki and ninmah, enki and the world order, enki's journey to nibru, enki builds the e.engurra, the legend of the destruction of mankind, torah, talmud, the bible, the pyramid texts, the shabaka stone, the book of enoch, the book of giants, the book of jasher, what is in the amduat, inanna's descent to the netherworld, the story of atrahasis, the mahabharata, the shu, viracoccha and the coming of the inca, and a few others i've probably forgotten.

what about you?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
reply to post by Hopechest

What language are the tablets written in?
edit on 1-3-2013 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

cuneiform but that's just the method of delivery since cuneiform has been employed to write stories in sumerian, akkadian and babylonian.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join