It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anti-christ is a contradiction of the bible, and Jesus / Yahweh are also false gods...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

As for "free-will", it really isn't free-will if he is sending people to hell right?

Hell is just a consequence, it doesn't keep you from practicing your free will if you want to practice it.

If everyone had free will without consequences, none of us would survive.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

If someone is intruding then it isn't "free" will it is "controlled" will.

Free-will would be going to the movies today or not, and spending money would be the consequence.

Controlled will would be going to the movies today or not, and someone claiming that you have "free-will" but they'll torture you if you go.

Do you see the difference?

One is CONTROLLED because a being is controlling your will by threatening you and planning to torture you for making a choice - it is NOT a NATURAL CONSEQUENCE.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Hell is just a consequence, it doesn't keep you from practicing your free will if you want to practice it.

If everyone had free will without consequences, none of us would survive.

Just like breaking someone's legs for refusing to make a payment, or failing to pay you extra, is just a consequence, right? So the Mafia is completely legal? Perfectly moral?

Oooookay then....

There's more than one way to live a healthy life. Choosing to live your life under your own power without the aid of "God" is not worthy of condemnation. That should be worthy of praise. You're independent. That's a good thing. But apparently, that's not good enough. That's what we mean by 'free will is a myth'.

When you say "free will", you mean "God's will".

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd

Mark 3:23-26
“How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

So if Satan cannot drive out Satan (demons) so how can the anti-Christ trick people by performing such miracles

Satan is not divided or opposed to himself if he's tricking people, because that's what he does. I don't get your point at all.

Notwithstanding the tiny detail of god being the creator of said adversary...what do people not understand about the term all-powerful?...always amazes me...

A99
edit on 1-3-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Notwithstanding the tiny detail of god being the creator of said adversary...what do people not understand about the term all-powerful?...always amazes me...

Not to mention a very human personality. Such power in a human personality is enough to cause insanity. It would break him. He would essentially be "Satan". I've always wondered if the two have been in business all this time...a giant chess game between the two of them. A game of power, fighting to maintain existence of each other, knowing that they will die if anyone forgets them, knowing they will lose power and fade away if the other falls. A game of love and war.

And that, my friends, is the story of how every rose has it's thorn, and every storm has its ray. Is a game of chess, trading troubles for glory, worth it? Because you've been playing it for quite some time now, because we too are human...because he made them in his image. Who wants to be perfect all the time? I'm sure the greatest gift is simply to see his children succeed. Not every child goes the way of its parent.

All speaking metaphorically, of course.
edit on 1-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It is for sure that JESUS needs no introduction . Everybody knows him either as Lord and Savior or as a bright heavenly light illuminating their shame for all to see . No wonder they hate him and seek to hide themselves from the judgement to come .

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by akushla99

Not to mention a very human personality. Such power in a human personality is enough to cause insanity. It would break him. He would essentially be "Satan". I've always wondered if the two have been in business all this time...a giant chess game between the two of them. A game of power, fighting to maintain existence of each other, knowing that they will die if anyone forgets them, knowing they will lose power and fade away if the other falls. A game of love and war.

And that, my friends, is the story of how every rose has it's thorn, and every storm has its ray. Is a game of chess, trading troubles for glory, worth it? Because you've been playing it for quite some time now, because we too are human...because he made them in his image. Who wants to be perfect all the time? I'm sure the greatest gift is simply to see his children succeed. Not every child goes the way of its parent.

All speaking metaphorically, of course.
edit on 1-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I don't have much to disagree with here...perhaps except for the 'fighting' detail, a little...

A99

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Originally posted by SimonPeter
It is for sure that JESUS needs no introduction . Everybody knows him either as Lord and Savior or as a bright heavenly light illuminating their shame for all to see . No wonder they hate him and seek to hide themselves from the judgement to come .

Jesus Christ is WEAK. He is definitely a lord in a sense that he desires human slaves to control, but he is so WEAK that he can't actually control anyone so he needs to use FEAR and threats of HELL.

The only "judgment" there needs to be is of such parasites that encourages such SLAVERY.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

According to scripture, he actually spoke to "God".
Those were angels according to the New Testament.
There is a place in the Old Testament that says, as a way of making a comment on some distant past event, that it is said, that Moses spoke to God "face to face", but it of course has to be understood metaphorically.
In the burning bush story, it says an angel spoke to Moses from the burning bush.
edit on 1-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You do realize that this is the basis for Christianity don't you?
Not that they are the same person.
I realize your cult doesn't teach normal Christianity but the reality of it is that all (normal) forms of Christianity believes in the Trinity, which is another name for the godhead, which is made up of three distinct individual persons. This has always been understood by Christians since Jesus taught his disciples in person in Galilee.
edit on 1-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That's why the Bible is called a mystery.
Who are the members of the godhead is not a mystery.
What is a mystery is how someone who is a god can be born as a man.
That we can't understand but it is very clear who the persons are in the Trinity.
Now of course it is a mystery to you because you belong to a cult that is financed by Jewish Zionists who want to get rid of the Christian God in favor of their god, which of course Christians know is not God.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i really like your thread, to me God is our true Creator and the Lord God is satan pretending to be the true God, and the Lord God or satan is also the anti christ,

it was reading genesis that made my mind up, God is called God in chapter 1 but in 2:4 suddenly changes to Lord God.

just my opinion though

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

WE will see! This is Satans time now ,but that won't last long . Every word .

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

That is just a belief.

reply to post by Minnie1985

In Genesis "God" is "Elohim" (The Almighty) - "Lord God" is "Yahweh Elohim" (The Almighty Yahweh)...

Notice how "Elohim" said ALL fruit bearing trees were given to MAN to eat. There was no exception!

Then "Yahweh" comes along and say this was a lie! That the fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil was forbidden and that they'll die on the MOMENT they eat it. The serpent said it was a lie, they'll become wise like gods, and their eyes will be open.

They ate and did NOT die on that they, DID become wise, and DID have their eyes open. ..

Later one Jesus agreed with the serpent! Jesus said that you ARE all gods the children of the most high. Here is Jesus referring the verse

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, 'Is it not having been written in your law: I said, ye are gods?

and here is the actual verse:

Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High

In Revelations 22:16, Jesus says "I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star". The bright and morning star is Lucifer! The star that fell from heaven! The star that can be seen in the morning sky before the SUN truly rises!

edit on 2-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by arpgme

So if Satan cannot drive out Satan (demons) so how can the anti-Christ trick people by performing such miracles?

Jesus said a time will come where he will just let people believe their own lies.

Did that time come the instant he came then.....didn't take long for him to be crucified did it?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

If someone is intruding then it isn't "free" will it is "controlled" will.

Free-will would be going to the movies today or not, and spending money would be the consequence.

Controlled will would be going to the movies today or not, and someone claiming that you have "free-will" but they'll torture you if you go.

Do you see the difference?

One is CONTROLLED because a being is controlling your will by threatening you and planning to torture you for making a choice - it is NOT a NATURAL CONSEQUENCE.

You seem to be equating disobedience with punishment. God blesses those who obey him. If you disobey its not so much punishment but the lack of blessings that result. Those who choose to obey are blessed for their obedience and those who disobey lack the blessings that God would otherwise grant to them.

James 1
12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

That's why the Bible is called a mystery.
Who are the members of the godhead is not a mystery.
What is a mystery is how someone who is a god can be born as a man.
That we can't understand but it is very clear who the persons are in the Trinity.
Now of course it is a mystery to you because you belong to a cult that is financed by Jewish Zionists who want to get rid of the Christian God in favor of their god, which of course Christians know is not God.

For someone who claims to know who is and who is not in a cult you should be aware the term trinity is not found anywhere in scripture. Trinity belief is a cultism. If you don't believe me search out the origins of the term trinity also search the scripture to find the word trinity. Its not in there because it is a man made concept. God never claims to be equal with his Son or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is never referred to as a person as it is in the trinity doctrine. In fact the HS is referred to as "it". The HS is of God not a god or person.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mplsfitter539

Trinity belief is a cultism.
"Cultism" would be someone's activity as a cult member.
Trinity is a concept, not a bunch of people who believe in a godhead.
If you want to condemn anyone for believing in the Trinity, then you have to condemn Christianity, then make sure you exclude yourself from being considered a Christian.
Once you have done that, then I have no quarrel with you on the subject, and you can live a happy life from now on as a Jew or whatever god you choose to believe in.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You do know that God did say in the next sentence ,but of the tree of knowledge do not eat . Are we now arguing the punctuation of the message rather than the context of the verse . A lie of omission is still a lie .

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by mplsfitter539

Trinity belief is a cultism.
"Cultism" would be someone's activity as a cult member.
Trinity is a concept, not a bunch of people who believe in a godhead.
If you want to condemn anyone for believing in the Trinity, then you have to condemn Christianity, then make sure you exclude yourself from being considered a Christian.
Once you have done that, then I have no quarrel with you on the subject, and you can live a happy life from now on as a Jew or whatever god you choose to believe in.

I have no problem with that. Mainstream Christianity is corrupt and perverted to such a point that I would have to be a fool to follow what the masses are following these days. I am neither a Jew or a mainstream Christian. I only believe and follow the word of God. Like I said show me where the word of God uses the word trinity. If you cannot find it in the Word of God than it is a man made doctrine. I do not follow any man made doctrines. Prove your belief/doctrine with the Word of God and don't add or subtract anything form it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join