It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anti-christ is a contradiction of the bible, and Jesus / Yahweh are also false gods...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

Originally posted by Deetermined

John 18:36

36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

John 14:2-3

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

He answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
(Luke 17:20-21 KJV)

Without coming out and telling them that they missed their chance, as shown in John 18:36 when Jesus said, "But now my kingdom is from another place" since you rejected me, he just simply tells them that the kingdom of God is within you, meaning to hold him in their hearts until he decides to come back for them because they're not going to witness it in their lifetime due to their unbelief. IMO

edit on 28-2-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

This is exactly like that riddle in which two men are seated in a room, one man never tells the truth and the other one never lies and we have to figure out which one is which.

Exactly. That's why the Bible frequently uses the terms "those who have eyes to see, see" and "those who have ears to hear, hear". (Referring to using the Holy Spirit to determine the difference between the two.)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by DarknStormy

I've got a good question for all you self proclaimed Bible scholars.. How was it that it took Moses and his mob 40 years to make a 1 week trip by foot to the Holyland? Did they read their map wrong or something?

It's a well-kept secret, but Moses was the father of what is now called NASCAR. Repeated left turns can really screw you up. And "God"...well, it looks like "God" has more in common with the Homo Sapiens than he likes to admit. Even he couldn't bear to change the channel. Maybe he put gold on the camel with the skin condition.

It was the field of poppies (put them all to sleep) blame it all on MGM. That would be a lot of tire changes and the logistics, how to acquire the future French Polynesia rubber products 4000 years before merchant ships were ever dreamed of? My gold goes on the blue and gold GOD CAR look whos driving, a camel jockey King.
edit on 28-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

This is exactly like that riddle in which two men are seated in a room, one man never tells the truth and the other one never lies and we have to figure out which one is which.

Exactly. That's why the Bible frequently uses the terms "those who have eyes to see, see" and "those who have ears to hear, hear". (Referring to using the Holy Spirit to determine the difference between the two.)

Non believers can`t have the holy spirit, you have to repent AND be baptised to receive the holy spirit so your saying that non believers have no hope of ever be able to discern the truth of who the real god is and become believers.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The answer LIES in who speaks first.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Pluto the planet of transformation, commands you to forget about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

John 18:36

36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

John 14:2-3

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

He answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
(Luke 17:20-21 KJV)

Without coming out and telling them that they missed their chance, as shown in John 18:36 when Jesus said, "But now my kingdom is from another place" since you rejected me, he just simply tells them that the kingdom of God is within you, meaning to hold him in their hearts until he decides to come back for them because they're not going to witness it in their lifetime due to their unbelief. IMO

sorry, you can`t use the words Kingdom and mansion interchangeably they aren`t the same thing.

jesus clearly and unambiguously said that his kingdom is not of this world it is of another place, i`ll take his word over yours. when he resurrected on earth he was not in his kingdom as you originally posted, if you don`t believe me maybe you will believe jesus he said it himself in his own words.furthermore he said that his kingdom can not be observed because it is within you, meaning that his kingdom is not a physical thing.

Are you talking about this verse?

Matthew 16:28

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Jesus was talking about his resurrection.

ETA:

shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom....
The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there!

That seems odd

If the kingdom of god cometh not with observation then how will they be able "see" the son of man coming in his kingdom?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I suggest you read whole chapters and put things into the context intended . First of all the Lord God is responsible for Good and Evil. Isaiah chapter 45 verse 7says " I form the lightand create darkness:I make peace, and create evil : I the Lord do all these things" . God has never hid the fact that he is in control and that he created this environment of good and evil as well as this world we live in .

Now your feeble understanding of the wisdom of God and why Jesus allows what he allows can be improved by actually reading the Bible and get the picture of what God is doing and not trying to pick it apart .

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Non believers can`t have the holy spirit, you have to repent AND be baptised to receive the holy spirit so your saying that non believers have no hope of ever be able to discern the truth of who the real god is and become believers.

God already knows who's heart is open to him and willing to carry out his will over their own in order to lead them to truth. He knows all from beginning to end and he guides those whom he has known from their beginning. The only question is when he chooses to make that happen for them.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

jesus clearly and unambiguously said that his kingdom is not of this world it is of another place,

The words "I go to prepare a place for you" didn't make sense to you?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If the kingdom of god cometh not with observation then how will they be able "see" the son of man coming in his kingdom?

Because it starts with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit until Jesus decides to physically return. The Holy Spirit is not observable, the return of Jesus will be.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by arpgme

...Now your feeble understanding of the wisdom of God and why Jesus allows what he allows can be improved by actually reading the Bible and get the picture of what God is doing and not trying to pick it apart .

And..........on a scale of 1-100, where would you estimate/measure "...your feeble understanding of the wisdom of God and why Jesus allows what he allows..."?
Perhaps you don't count "your understanding" in these matters "feeble"... In which case, should you choose to respond to this request for credentials...please qualify your response with such disclaimer. (or not - up to you)
Hopefully - this is a friendly pitting of wits...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

. . . Jesus Christ is supposed to be the only begotten son of the most high god (Yahweh) . . .
People who think that would be wrong, in my opinion.
The New Testament never uses that name and actually gives to Jesus all the titles that the Jews had conferred onto their version of God (Yahweh).
Jesus presented a new version of God, and that is who Christians believe in, not the god believed in by the people who killed Jesus.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Originally posted by templar knight
...why did God even allow Jesus to do "Miracles"? What is the purpose of a "miracle"? I struggle with this as people can be good people (Ghandi) without performing miracles ..

Miracles were His divine credentials.

The power to work miracles PROVED Jesus' deity and that God had sent him

John the Baptist sent Jesus a message from prison asking if Jesus was the Messiah.

Jesus replied by telling of the miracles that were worked, and which were His divine credentials.

"Go tell John the things which ye hear and see: the blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, and the dead are raised up, and the poor have good tidings preached to them" ~ Matt. 11:3-5

This is ALSO the same reason that the prophecies in the bible are irrefutable proof that the Bible is in fact divinely inspired.

The laws of probability have proven that the Bible is a construction of God and show that it is a complete impossibility that any man could have thought it up.

"Perhaps the most compelling of evidences demonstrating that the Bible is the word of God is its unswerving ability to accurately predict future events, often in minute details. Specific prophesies are conspicuously absent from the 26 other religious books that claim to be scripture, including the Muslim's Koran, the Book of Mormon, the Hindu Vedas, and Buddhist writings. This in itself should be a major eye-opener to the honest skeptic. "

Accuracy Of Prophecy

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Originally posted by templar knight
...why did God even allow Jesus to do "Miracles"? What is the purpose of a "miracle"? I struggle with this as people can be good people (Ghandi) without performing miracles ..

History is nothing but LIES and has been erased and tampered with throughout history.

I believe that this is the REASON why people struggle with this.

Ghandi is the perfect example of the fact that everything we are told by men is lies.

During his period as a law student in London, he joined the Theosophical Society and may have been recruited by MI-6. Ghandi was assassinated because he was an Illuminati agent who had betrayed the Hindu cause. As a Freemason employed by MI6, Gandhi's main role was to partition India in order to set it up for future conflict.

His London Diary recorded this period in his life, but all but 20 pages have mysteriously disappeared. The surviving pages actually describe Gandhi's initiation to the Third Degree of Freemasonry in coded language, something only a Freemason scholar would notice.

Was Mahatma Gandhi an Illuminati Pawn?

He is well known everywhere and he is depicted as an angel who has thrown away the British from the Indian sub continent. One of the most common and most dangerous myths about Gandhi is that he was a saint. The name—or rather, the title—Mahatma itself means "Great Soul." That's somewhere between a saint and a Messiah.

Well, I must tell you that in all my readings of and about Gandhi, I've never come across anything to say that Gandhi was a master of meditation, or that he meditated at all—aside from observing a minute of silence at the beginning of his prayer meetings, a practice he said he borrowed from the Quakers.

Gandhi hated Black people. Only a few scholars are aware of this background. In 1906 Gandhi had participated in a war against Blacks. The Gandhian literature either keeps quiet on the subject or tries to paint him as a great humanitarian who actually helped Blacks by rendering to them urgent medical care. Had he not done so, we are told, many Blacks would have died. While researching the historical documents, however, I found that Gandhi's participation had nothing to do with "humanitarian concerns" for Black people.

HERE ARE SOME FACTS ABOUT THE SPY GANDHI

Kallenback was told by Rothschild to befriend Gandhi, who was then working in South Africa. In 1910 , on Rothchild’s orders Kallenbach, donated to Gandhi his 1100 acre (4 km²) farm near Johannesburg.

The farm was used to run Gandhi's famous "Tolstoy Farm" that housed the families of his satyagrahis. Kallenbach himself named this farm after Leo Tolstoy. Kallenback's task was to brainwash Gandhi into non-violence to fight the enemy.

Rothschild made Tolstoy brainwash young and gullible Mohandas Gandhi with the idea of nonviolent resistance... So Gandhi and Kallenbach lived together for two years as soul mates, starting from 1907.. during this period Gandhi was prepared for the "great Indian show".

RE-WRITING INDIAN HISTORY

Related links:

Indian Government Spends $1.3 Million To Stop Auction Of Gandhi Letters That May Show He Was Gay

Theosophist Mahatma Gandhi

Gandhi was a British Agent and brought from SA by British to sabotage India’sFreedom struggle

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Originally posted by Lionhearte
Because the enemy will tell you a thousand truths to get you to believe just one lie. Christ will not lie to you at all, instead will simply tell you all the truth - it is our choice if we want to accept it or not. Because Christ "failed" to create peace, it is obvious the fault lies not with Christ, but with man.

And who created man, supposedly? A failure is a failure and the "self-proclaimed" all-powerful-god has failed.

reply to post by Deetermined

It was their punishment from God for their disobedience and unbelief.

www.bcfworld.org...

Then god is a LIAR who does not believe in free-will.

reply to post by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Murgatroid
History is nothing but LIES and has been erased and tampered with throughout history.

Meanwhile you just trust the bible and websites that "support" it, as true. Hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by arpgme

. . . Jesus Christ is supposed to be the only begotten son of the most high god (Yahweh) . . .

People who think that would be wrong, in my opinion.
The New Testament never uses that name and actually gives to Jesus all the titles that the Jews had conferred onto their version of God (Yahweh).
Jesus presented a new version of God, and that is who Christians believe in, not the god believed in by the people who killed Jesus.

In my opinion, Jesus said he WAS Yahweh when he said, "I am he".

Isaiah 41:4

4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isaiah 43:10

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:13

13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

John 8:19 - Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

John 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

John 8:28

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 13:19

19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

John 18:6

6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Then god is a LIAR who does not believe in free-will.

God believes in free will, but these people had committed themselves to him already, which means that they had vowed to do God's will instead of their own. By doing their own will, they wandered in the desert for 40 years. If you think turning your life over to God means that you're free to do whatever you want without consequences, the answer is no. If you want the free will to walk away from God, you're free to do so. That is the ultimate purpose of free will. To choose between good and evil, between God or no God. There is no encyclopedia with a list of "it's considered free will when". There are two choices.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

In my opinion, Jesus said he WAS Yahweh when he said, "I am he".
"Yahweh" is a made-up name by the writers of the Old Testament.
Jesus was going back to the original statement by the angel who appeared to Moses, the I Am.
Jesus is the virtual god, serving as the representative, or image, of the God who dwells in Heaven and is not traipsing about in the wilderness like a lost soul.

Believing that Yahweh and Jesus are the same person is heresy of a high order that would exclude you from even being considered a Christian, and would place you to the left of Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons.
edit on 1-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

"Yahweh" is a made-up name by the writers of the Old Testament.

Incorrect. Yahweh is a rough translation of the phrase "I AM", which is taken from the quote, "I am the I am." Considering there were no vowels as the time, the actual word would have been YHVH or a similar variant. Truth be told, other than Adonai, which simply means lord or master, Yahweh is the closest modern day Hebrew/English equivalent of the original name.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join