It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Image Appears on Redoubt Volcano Webcam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
As the black dots are clearly visible at the daylight pic, in the same spots as the orbs in the nighttime pic, i think we are debating nothing here

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Look at the 2,3,4, and 6 orbs. On the superimposed "clear day" picture there exists shadows EXACTLY to the bottom right of where the orbs would be... Something I think should be examined-thuogh I do not know what that would mean exactly.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Living here, I can tell you that the platforms not only produce the flares, but also have stationary lights on them. There is also a good amount of ocean going traffic up and down the inlet, maybe it was catching some of the tankers or barges making their way in and out?

I don't have a good enough connection to view the camera myself, but can attest that the Cook Inlet is pretty active.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Its on the Horizon Line, it isn't even a UFO because it isn't in the air.
probably some town lights, cars or something.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's not a live, full motion video webcam. It snaps a picture at intervals -- maybe every 10-15 minutes?

In any case, it could be a barge or some other vessel. There are a ton of platforms out there (they are natural gas, not oil platforms).

That one went off a few years back. I remember standing in my car port watching the ash fall like snow while I smoked a cigarette.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join