It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Anxiety and Panic Disorder

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

I'm still too shy to post a thread...but I won't be shy one of these days. Thank you so much, and thank you for the compliment, that means so much to me! I try to make every post count.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSdelurker

I know this will not work for everyone but I hope you can get out and walk. Maybe go to the park for a while and try to walk or catch up on a book, sit under an old oak tree trimmed with Spanish moss. Maybe go visit a new place. I hope Op is doing good now...Hate to see people hurting inside...I wish some days I was not born with my gift of my extra senses but I've dealt with it and myself the best I can.

Being able to shake someones hand and see things and sense things, I hoped to always help others. The problem is when you go through the problems yourself, it makes it hard to help others all the time...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Op, you are an amazing and courageous person! Keep your head up, there are answers to everything. I sent you a u2u concerning how I found my answer.
In fact everyone here who posted their experience with anxiety and depression, do you all understand your strength you have? You still wake up every day pushing yourself and forcing yourself to keep your head up and that makes you incredible!

I must say this has been one of the most profound threads in quite a long time.
edit on 1-4-2013 by imagineering because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Strange that this happens to so many people and no doctor or psychotherapist can cure this.
In my experience it is connected to lack of sleep, and childhood issues. I do believe the fear is real, it just happened in the past and you have forgotten, or blocked it out, like I did.
It took me 7 years to figure this out. I hope it does not take so long for you.
Blessings to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join