It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL reason for civil unrest: must read

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Today was the looming deadline for the sequester. It came and it went. The country is still intact and there is not rioting in the streets. Napolitano warned of long TSA lines, terrorist attacks and food taking longer to get on the shelves. She knew about the 2,000 illegal immigrants that were released but she had to sound surprised. So we have a government that is trying to scare the people with gloom doom and chaos. As mentioned above, look at recovery efforts of Hurricane Sandy. Now how about if another natural disaster happened. What if a large amount of methane is release and kills thousands. What if the New Madrid lets loose. Have a huge disaster and could we recover? Would the government roll in and take control causing an up-rising. We are IMO in very unstable times, people are pushed to the limit. If the issues going on in the gulf and Bayou Corne area cause a catastrophe, would that be the tripping point that would sent off events that the government has been preparing for, just in case i.e. coffins, bullets, what about last fall when they purchased mass quantities of dehydrated food.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
We all here on ATS has heard of FEMA camps, the govt buying up ammo, orders for FEMA for water proof body bags, quotes for millions of meals in a week. The solication for companys that can be at the FEMA site and have it totally encompassed with razor wire in 72 hours, the FEMA coffins, and list goes on. Keep in mind those orders/solication is being done in the midwest.

I personally find the FEMA camps disturbing. The government could be gearing up for something it expects to happen, or for something it is going to cause to happen. Conspiracy theories abound about the true reason for the FEMA camps. However, no matter the reason for them, any outcome that calls for their use is still frightening.

There are, for me, still some important questions left unanswered as to why the government is buying all that ammo. Is the ammo, and weapons to go with it, being distributed to agencies that have no actual police powers? Has the government bought this amount of ammo in the past and someone just got wind of the recent purchases and is making a mountain out of a mole hill? You also have to consider the number of authorized gun carrying agents that are going to use this ammo. When I used to go to the range to practice with my S&W 40cal I could easily go through 200 to 300 rounds in a single session. That is especially true if you are practicing for accuracy at rapid fire where you are going to empty a 10 round clip in 5 or 6 seconds. So that amount of ammo could just be the normal amount issued to agents. Don't forget that this is a big country with a whole lot of federal agencies with gun carrying agents. Some agencies and police departments require their officers to "cycle" their ammo on a regular basis. So they have to use up their old ammo and replace it with new ammo to insure that it is fresh and has less chance of a misfire. The numbers can add up pretty quickly. To sum it up, There is a possibility that the amount of ammo being purchased is just the normal amount, or it could be a warning sign of what the government expects to happen in the near future. By itself, the amount of ammo is not all that disturbing, but when you throw in the many other things the government is doing it does edge the ammo purchases out of the "normal" area and into the "conspiracy" area. The rest of it, the body bags, caskets, meals, barbed wire and such could just be well thought out preparedness. Which brings us to the question, preparedness for what? Either way, whether the government knows something we don't, or is going to cause something; as I said in the previous paragraph, it doesn't look good.

One of the threads I have been following is about the sinkhole in Louisana. I just read an article that just infurated me. And hopefully someone will post that article here, and soon. The article is from Before its news, before you slam me read the article.

In a nutshell, BP knew back when they had the big oil spill a few years back that because of it, it was going to cause problems for the coast. They know there is ALOT of methane going into the atmosphere. And they are not doing anything to stop it. I think, the PTB know that this situation is going to get out of control, and if it blows....there goes the New Madrid. And hello ocean front property for me. Call me crazy, call me anything you want, but Just think for a second. Does it not make sense??

I think it was Albert Einstein who said "there are two things that are infinite, stupidity and the universe and I am not sure about the universe". There doesn't have to be all that much conspiracy behind the fracking, drilling and other cases of insanity, just your normal corporate greed run amok with the blessings of the bought and paid for government agencies accounts for it nicely. That is not to say that a government conspiracy doesn't enter into the picture. The government could just be letting greed take over and be waiting until the SHTF to carry out their nefarious plans.

I coined a phrase years ago when the HMOs were first coming into existence that applies nicely to the corporate greed part of the problem.

"When something is created that is about people, people who will do anything for people will run it. But when it becomes about money, people who will do anything for money will take it away from them".

Think about that, it applies to much more than the HMOs I originally wrote it for.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I can tell y'all this, Louisiana is in dire straights when it comes to natural and man made disaster. I for one being near the sinkhole can tell you this, METHANE IS COMING OUT THE GROUND! It is coming out at alarming rates. There is over 2 dozen know bubble sites spanning over a 60 miles radius. That is not counting all the ones deep in the swamps around the sinkhole. Our federal government has not let out a peep, our state government is as quiet as mute man, and the oil companies continue to step on us.

We have a total of 2 damaged salt domes. The one under Lake Penguir and the Napolleonville Salt Dome. If you study the structure of salt domes and salt tectonics, you will realize methane can migrate through them just like the methane is running through the Alluvial Aquifer down here. The way it is going, we will not be able to control the amount of methane that is coming out the ground, and no... this is NOT swamp gas.

The gulf of mexico is LITTERED with abandoned well heads from drilling. A coast guard ship hit one the other day, it started leaking. This methane under the gulf is migrating. I remember for the BP oil spill there was threads talking about "methane bubble." Hell, there is a bubble and it found the path of least resistance and that is my backyard. When this is all said and done, I may not be here. MANY people down here are uninformed citizens and we are guilty for that. We are really guilty for not standing up and saying enough is enough. The time is coming that it will be.

If I am correct, I think that is enough reason for civil unrest? This is my home, my community, my state. Y'all may not find beauty in the swamp, but I do. I can go outside during the summer and see an insect i've never seen before, watch bald eagles fly through the cypress trees, and watch alligators float down the bayou. If you think that is amazing daytime sights, wait till you get to night time and get the frights.

Happykat has said this many times, this is a train wreck your watching in slow motion. Everyday I go to sleep and I wonder if I will die tomorrow because of this, it is really disheartening knowing the process already started.

As for all that ammo, it may be for something sinister, but a more logical answer I can think of is that they are buying in bulk to get it cheaper. Either that or they are trying to drive prices of guns and ammunition so high it wont be affordable.
edit on 2-3-2013 by CajunBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Thank you for answering for me, but I'm a big girl now,

I have no doubt about that, none at all.

No offense. Like I said in the previous post, I do have a life....Family, a full time + job. I intend to keep up with this on a daily basis.

Extra offense, but you are kind of all over the place with what you say and you provide no real depth of information on the things you are talking about. It comes off as nonsensical ranting.

See? Now you are going to go off the wall and start ranting, lets nail this one down.

The whole point of this thread is the Govt and big wigs of BP knew that this "problem" was there and has not done anything to correct it.

You could have clearly made that "point" in your first post that started this thread. Instead you decided to start blabbering about FEMA camps and a sink hole in Louisiana.
Usually when people do this kind of thread they will provide something like a news article or a link to Dox to add some context to their claims. Devoting the bulk of your content provided to non sequitur crap does you no favors as far as letting people understand exactly what you are trying to say.

But I guess some people are content to be spoon fed the bull$hit they are told on the news. I pity you.

I pity you. At no point did I ever make any claim about the "news" or this subject at all for that matter mostly because it was not clear exactly what we were talking about. If you take my not understanding your ill-contrived post as opposition to your stance on the matter than I truly feel sorry for you. You do not posses the critical thinking skills to really understand things beyond what you are told and choose to believe. With that said it is clear that you have issues communicating ideas (which tells me you really don't thoroughly understand what you are saying) and using basic logic and for that, I pity you.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

No - you did spell arse correctly. It is about the only thing you did get right.

See, I could not and still do not understand what on earth this OP is on about. If your use of language is so poor that I am unable to understand your message, I will point that out.

So, Please spell out for me the connection between the oils spill, the sink holes, the Madrid fault line, and the FEMA camps. No one has yet.

If people hold back from posting because of me I think that is a good thing. Stupid people should hold back. In fact, stupid people should be locked away from society so that we don't have to suffer their stupidity. This site is has a motto. Can you remember it? Deny ignorance. Which is in itself a very stupid motto. You can't deny ignorance. I think they meant refuse to accept ignorance. You can deny having done or said something. You can not deny (Verb: 1 Refuse to admit the truth or existence of (something) 2 Refuse to give (something requested or desired) to (someone).) a state of mind. Unless the motto here is "Refuse to admit the truth or existence of ignorance" in which case this thread is a leading example of that.

If it is your opinion that the OP links the oils spill, the sink holes, and the Madrid fault line by way of them all being a conspiracy then I think you are refusing to admit the existence of your own ignorance.

edit on 2-3-2013 by nothingwrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I can't remember if I read it on here or somewhere else, Someone wrote that since there's so many people they can't possibly lock them all up in FEMA camps and they are actually built to house government employees and their families in a SHTF situation because an armed encampment might be the safest place to be.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Wow???? Really? My 6th grader can read this thread and tell you exactly what it means. I'm sorry you can not see the simple logic in what I posted. Probably a little to simple for you to comprehend. You wouldn't happen to be an engineer for BP are you? Cuz it sure sounds like it. Whats your take Happykat???

And if you do not have anything useful to add to the discussion, please go troll elsewhere. Thank you in advance.

Edit: I will explain this in the simplest way possible for you to understand, If the government knows that the damage done by the BP oil spill is affecting the salt domes, which is not too far from the New Madrid fault line, if one of the domes had an explosion, it could trigger the fault line, that would affect the entire Midwest. So, if it got out that the government knew this could happen, and did nothing to stop it....I know I'd be pretty p!ssed. There are A LOT of people that would be affected by the New Madrid. Is that simple enough, or do I need to get out the crayons and draw a picture.

edit on 2-3-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong
reply to post by Rezlooper

No - you did spell arse correctly. It is about the only thing you did get right.

See, I could not and still do not understand what on earth this OP is on about. If your use of language is so poor that I am unable to understand your message, I will point that out.

So, Please spell out for me the connection between the oils spill, the sink holes, the Madrid fault line, and the FEMA camps. No one has yet.

If people hold back from posting because of me I think that is a good thing. Stupid people should hold back. In fact, stupid people should be locked away from society so that we don't have to suffer their stupidity. This site is has a motto. Can you remember it? Deny ignorance. Which is in itself a very stupid motto. You can't deny ignorance. I think they meant refuse to accept ignorance. You can deny having done or said something. You can not deny (Verb: 1 Refuse to admit the truth or existence of (something) 2 Refuse to give (something requested or desired) to (someone).) a state of mind. Unless the motto here is "Refuse to admit the truth or existence of ignorance" in which case this thread is a leading example of that.

If it is your opinion that the OP links the oils spill, the sink holes, and the Madrid fault line by way of them all being a conspiracy then I think you are refusing to admit the existence of your own ignorance.

edit on 2-3-2013 by nothingwrong because: (no reason given)

Ok, There is this thing called Webesters Dictionary, Look up ignorance, and stupidity, There is a big difference. Then go look in the mirror and tell me what you see.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow, I really got some people to think, a couple of others, I wonder where in the hell their logic is coming from. Thank you Happy, Rezlooper, Cajun, and everyone else who has popped in here. I will come back in a few hours, I have dishes to do, and a family to spend time with, that I rarely get to see by the way.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Hold on now Polish1, lets not go maligning engineers across the board.
I am an engineer and I understood your OP perfectly well. The other guy may or may not be an engineer but he is definitely ignorant, rude and crude. I can think of many ways he could have expressed his opinions without alienating everyone and coming across as a total jerk.

BTW & FYI - Do you know the engineers credo?

They don't let me blow the whistle
They don't let me ring the bell
But let this project jump the tracks
And guess who catches hell
edit on 2-3-2013 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Ok, I'm sorry, It was a bit out of line, sorry, You, however, are one though a life experience on the job, and for that I hold the highest respect for you in that aspect. It was a slam for engineers for BP. For letting the mess down there get out of hand.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

We all here on ATS has heard of FEMA camps, the govt buying up ammo, orders for FEMA for water proof body bags, quotes for millions of meals in a week. The solication for companys that can be at the FEMA site and have it totally encompassed with razor wire in 72 hours, the FEMA coffins, and list goes on. Keep in mind those orders/solication is being done in the midwest.

One of the threads I have been following is about the sinkhole in Louisana. I just read an article that just infurated me. And hopefully someone will post that article here, and soon. The article is from Before its news, before you slam me read the article.

In a nutshell, BP knew back when they had the big oil spill a few years back that because of it, it was going to cause problems for the coast. They know there is ALOT of methane going into the atmosphere. And they are not doing anything to stop it. I think, the PTB know that this situation is going to get out of control, and if it blows....there goes the New Madrid. And hello ocean front property for me. Call me crazy, call me anything you want, but Just think for a second. Does it not make sense??

It does make sense; especially in light on what just happened recently in Florida.

I big sinkhole is forming there now.
A guy was just killed by falling into it.

Well, the authorities are now watching it grow.

Louisiana and Florida...well, look at a map and think....

Under the earth, what is going on that we cant see. How big could this sinkhole really be and could it be growing

UNDER the earth!!

I agree with you

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by korath
I can't remember if I read it on here or somewhere else, Someone wrote that since there's so many people they can't possibly lock them all up in FEMA camps and they are actually built to house government employees and their families in a SHTF situation because an armed encampment might be the safest place to be.

That definatly makes sense to me, It would be less people to contain. Thank you for your input.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by happykat39

Ok, I'm sorry, It was a bit out of line, sorry, You, however, are one though a life experience on the job, and for that I hold the highest respect for you in that aspect. It was a slam for engineers for BP. For letting the mess down there get out of hand.

I wasn't really offended, I just wanted to twist your tail a little. I forgot to put the smiley face LOL after the comment.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtisticOne

It does make sense; especially in light on what just happened recently in Florida.

Under the earth, what is going on that we cant see. How big could this sinkhole really be and could it be growing

UNDER the earth!!

I agree with you

Here is a link to an article on the Florida sinkhole. The hole actually opened up under a rear bedroom in a house and swallowed a man sleeping there. The authorities believe the man is dead and are just trying to recover his body. Now that is one heck of a wake up call.
edit on 2-3-2013 by happykat39 because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by thepolish1

Pay no attention to the idiot posters here. Anyone with any intelligence has read at least a little about the sinkhole, and understands the connections.

I agree with you. The "experts" down there don't even know what to expect. And the gov't is keeping it out of the MSM.

It's a disaster in the making - and if you live anywhere in the mid west, south, and Mississippi River areas, you should be aware of this.

If the outrageous obfuscation and information embargo that went on while Deepwater was happening was anything to go by, the PTB would keep quiet if anything developed as a knock-on from it.

By the way, the Methane would kill most people long before it exploded. Ironically, the more concentrated the amount of gas, the less likely it is of exploding (seems crazy, but lots of gas needs lots of oxygen to ignite)...however it will suffocate any living thing it drifts over.

I'd say the government should be spending billions on respirators and asbestos suits, not body bags and coffins.

edit on 2-3-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Originally posted by ArtisticOne

UNDER the earth!!

I agree with you

Here is a link to an article on the Florida sinkhole. The hole actually opened up under a rear bedroom in a house and swallowed a man sleeping their. The authorities believe the man is dead and are just trying to recover his body. Now that is one heck of a wake up call.

BUT this isn't the end of the story.

The hole is growing and will engulf the entire house and maybe the neighborhood.

They are watching this hole grow as we speak right now.

We have NO idea how big that hole really is...

We can't see what is under the earth we walk on everyday.

IT could be huge under there ...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtisticOne

The hole is growing and will engulf the entire house and maybe the neighborhood.

I saw that. They have absolutely no idea how much that one will grow. And they are opening up in various sizes all over the world. It makes you wonder if we aren't entering the biblical end times.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
reply to post by ArtisticOne

I saw that. They have absolutely no idea how much that one will grow. And they are opening up in various sizes all over the world. It makes you wonder if we aren't entering the biblical end times.

I personally believe we are in the end times !

and tribulation is this year or next.

If you look at what is going on with the POPE ; we are now onto the last one...perhaps

The 3rd temple is right now under construction or almost built!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join