It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian meteor was struck by some other object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Russian meteor was struck by some other object

youtu.be

Proof Meteorite Was Shot Down Over Russia UFO !?! Coincidence ? Missile ? UFO ??
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting IF it is true. But this was posted on YouTube showing the Russian meteor being struck by some other object causing it to explode/break apart. I have no idea if this is real or not, but I would like other opinions and if anyone else has seen or heard of this.

The video goes through slow motion and it sure looks like something comes in to the tail of the meteor trail and then bursts out of the front.

youtu.be
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The video is interesting. I can't say if it's real or not.

Could it be possible as well that the meteor was starting to break up???

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BravoBull

hypersonic shockwaves. it was going really fast and atmosphere act like wall or shredder

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I wish he wouldn't have had his mouse with the crappy outline in this. I would have been able to see it just fine without that. Is there a raw clip of this video? That would help a lot.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well this scientific genius is only repeating what was originally said, using the same footage..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and all the sleuths who followed are adamant it's "Definitely fishy, something stinks here, I dunno what I saw, but that aint no meteor, it was hit by something, I demand answers !!!!!"

russian meteor was hit by something.

It was hit by the earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Not convinced.

The video has a lot of other crap on it due to being filmed behind glass...

Some of this stuff emerged from the front before the "missile" would cause it to do so.

If this event was true, then EVERY good quality video would also show the same "missile" at the same place at at the same time.

Are we really supposed to believe that the "missile" penetrated a rock 56ft across (and its mass at about 10,000 tons) and emerge from the other side completely intact?
Are we really supposed to believe that such a penetration does NOT cause the meteor to break up until some seconds later?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I say it was that hypersonic space plane the US has. And Russia owes us for saving them now.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
The video is interesting. I can't say if it's real or not.

Could it be possible as well that the meteor was starting to break up???

That was my first inclination. The meteor was breaking up, nothing to see here. But when I looked at it in slow motion, It didn't make sense that it would be part of the break up.

The piece(s) ejected from the front SHOULD be accelerating because the energy from the meteor "explosion" is added to existing speed of the object. This is expected.

But in slow motion you see the object that ultimately comes out of the front, starts its trajectory at the TAIL/TRAIL of the meteor!! So where did that object get its speed and acceleration from? Not from being part of the meteor itself, because it would have approximately the same speed or even a little slower. Unless of course it was propelled entirely separate from the meteor.

I am hard pressed to find an explanation for this, hence the reason for my post.
edit on 27-2-2013 by BravoBull because: misspelling

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BravoBull

Damn op, I was expecting the usual bs, I wasnt even gonna watch the video until I read some of the comments on here, k am pretty sure this is one of 2 things.

Either it is genuine, and other videos should be able to corroborate it authenticity.

Or this is a fake, and has the "object" being added, which should be easy enough for someone with the right software to discover.

Either way, very good find op, star and flag, I will be back tomorrow to see what gets sorted out of this, and will try to find another video source to match this up against. Sholdnt be all that hadx, there are like a hundred video sources of this thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I saw better footage, a few hours after the event. Through a few filters. It did show an object coming from the left of the meteor, penetrating, then exploding after it pierced the rock.

I'm not sure why people think this is a missile. I'm not sure why they think it came from the ground. A missile couldn't physically do this. It doesn't have the mass.

The United States Air Force, do have a space born projectile that can do this. The tungsten rod, "rod from god". They have openly admitted this on television. Who's to say that they, or the Russians don't have an inert ballistic metal? What if the delivery system is magnetic? That could certainly travel at meteoric speeds & smash a rock to bits, at the perfect timing of it's re-entry heat up.

Definitely possible.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
When you start talking seriously about something intercepting the meteor, you can eliminate any discussion of it being a conventional rocket. The meteor is figured to have been moving at about 42,000 mph. None of our rockets can move anywhere near that fast and it also would have needed to overtake the object at a far faster speed.

If you follow that hypothesis, you must allow the attacking object to be a massless UFO or triangle that can move that fast, and since a triangle is a weapons' platform, it could have had a laser that destroyed the "meteor." And the question remains, was it in fact a meteor or something else. UFOs have been said to have exploded in the air and there are never any pieces left to collect.

We must wonder, was any aerial radiation samples collected at or near that time of the blast?

Has anybody debunked the burning crater you can find on You tube and elsewhere related to this meteor? In actuality, that video appears to be an area where an underground coal deposit is burning and the overlaying topsoil has given away and sunken as the underlaying coal has turned to ashes. This is not an uncommon sight in areas of coal deposits. The give away is that there is absolutely no debris around the parameter of that sunken area as would be expected if a decently sized fragment of the meteor had impacted there. There is not even the slightest hint of a crater rim.

top topics

join