It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope frontrunner issues call for a World Government, "Birth of a New Society"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
how is the current system working for everyone ?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

It doesn't have to "sound" evil cause it is CLEARLY a dynamic, let's call it "blend" of church and state.

In case you have forgotten or are not a US citizen, we support the "separation" of church and state, and for, of course, very good reason. (Source-www.adl.org...)

"In a world on its way to rapid globalization, orientation towards a world Authority becomes the only horizon compatible with the new realities of our time and the needs of humankind. However, it should not be forgotten that this development, given wounded human nature, will not come about without anguish and suffering."
(this is taken from the above mentioned essay of Turkson source-www.vatican.va...)

So after reading the entire "plan" for myself and with my understanding of many of the facts and questions other fellow posters have contributed, I'm telling you that this does sound, to me, really freaking evil and too unsettling to simply dismiss.

The article even talks about "peace and security" and gun control (in a seemingly religious way) which are current events largely in the US as well as other nations.

Why is the church supporting the "disarmament" in the same "essay" that calls for a single controlling entity to regulate all the nations?

New World, wait for it, Order!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

That's an interesting question. To be honest, no one denomination has it exactly right. BUT - there are true Christians within almost all denominations. I'm a member of a charismatic evangelical/baptist offshoot, but many within the baptist fellowship don't acknowledge my experience of God as being legitimate, and some view my original church (a house church, which sought to emulate a New Testament 'all things in common' lifestyle) with suspicion - & even with open disdain or criticism.

My personal conviction; my gut reaction to the question, is that a true Christian can be found in any church, anywhere in the world. He/she is one who, as closely as possible within the boundaries of their denomination's belief & practice (so as not to be a stumbling block to anyone else), simply seeks to know Christ personally in humility, to experience the presence & leading of His Spirit, and to acknowledge the Father's will by bringing others to meet with Him wherever possible - whether or not he/she is properly supported or acknowledged by his/her fellows, remembering that 'Love is the greatest'. The subjective nature of relationship indicates that there will always be a question of doubt as to the reality of the situation for an external observer - but to the person who knows Christ, that matters little (in some regards). That person seeks to follow the guidance received, living in a way that pleases Him, in full knowledge that He has been established 'on high', with power over all things of eternal significance.

There's a lot more I could say, and I suppose my answer opens up a truckload of other questions, but I hope it helps to explain in part my personal position on the nature of 'True' Christianity.

edit on 5-3-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: improving sentence structure.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
End of "Catholic Church" - movie trailer

Glory of the Olive "Pope Benedict XVI" resigns for Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone as Peter the Roman, the last Pope, Dorner first to be droned on US soil
www.forumgarden.com...

edit on 5-3-2013 by VeryLastProphet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join