It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope frontrunner issues call for a World Government, "Birth of a New Society"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
And here we go, maybe after this some people will realize that this whole world is an illusion.
THEY'RE EXPOSING THEMSELVES, IN EVERY FACET OF SOCIETY.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

What do those wacky-a@@ hip-hop stars like Jay-Z, beyounce, lady gaga, lil wayne, kanye west, and the rest - have in common with the catholic church? Why do they love to display the same symbols? How about the freemasons?

Why are their symbols all the same? Because they all think they look soooo cool?

It's coming people. Jerusalem will be their capital in the rebuilt soloman's temple.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Leuan

What do those wacky-a@@ hip-hop stars like Jay-Z, beyounce, lady gaga, lil wayne, kanye west, and the rest - have in common with the catholic church? Why do they love to display the same symbols? How about the freemasons?

Why are their symbols all the same? Because they all think they look soooo cool?

It's coming people. Jerusalem will be their capital in the rebuilt soloman's temple.

Didn't lady mcGOGua say she was a devout catholic ? Was she just following in macdonnas footsteps?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

no.

As Catholics we are to NOT be worldly. We are to be humble and spiritual.

Also it is against church dogma to be involved in earthly affairs. The sole purpose of the church is the salvation of souls. Ask a priest. I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic school my whole life under mostly clergy teachers.

You are wrong.

edit on 1-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman
reply to post by FreedomEntered

no.

As Catholics we are to NOT be worldly. We are to be humble and spiritual.

Also it is against church dogma to be involved in earthly affairs. The sole purpose of the church is the salvation of souls. Ask a priest. I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic school my whole life under mostly clergy teachers.

You are wrong.

A roman catholic or catholic? Huge difference

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

am I ? I was raised a devout Roman Catholic. It stands to reason that we are speaking about Roman Catholics, we are talking about the spiritual leader of the Roman Catholic church no?

EDIT TO ADD:

Also the divide with the eastern church has been healed by Benedict. We are again one church. Though with what ever puppet that is placed in power following him, they will probably go their separate ways again after the new pope reverts everything Benedict did.

The only reason why Benedict was able to strengthen the church was because he went back to basics. He took up the traditions and ceremonies as well as philosophies that were ALWAYS Catholic that were lost with Vatican 2 reforms. All the groups that broke away after seeing the church in schism by violating dogma with Vatican 2 reforms will now NEVER come back even though they were considering it. All because we all know that the new guy will be a new age holy man with all those "great" (/not) ideas about how the church of tomorrow will be today.

They in so doing will finishing burying the church of always for the New age BS of today that has RUINED the church in the last decades. Lower attendance, lower membership, lower enrollment to the ranks of the cloth, watered down ceremonies that are not respectful or solemn, lax discipline which leads to the sort of priests we see today, meaningless state of prayer and scripture by tweaking the words to be progressive, all of it....BS....

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by gosseyn

If I'm wrong in my faith I alienate people like you,no loss.If I'm right you burn in hell.
Might want to start hedging bets there ace. Thank you however for your opinion,it seems many have them.
Though insults are petty and ineffective in swaying a faith I've been raised in and have been comforted by when I was in a war

Attitudes like this are what's wrong with the world. How can you even call yourself a Christian and display such apathy and lack of compassion?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman
reply to post by Leuan

am I ? I was raised a devout Roman Catholic. It stands to reason that we are speaking about Roman Catholics, we are talking about the spiritual leader of the Roman Catholic church no?

EDIT TO ADD:

Also the divide with the eastern church has been healed by Benedict. We are again one church. Though with what ever puppet that is placed in power following him, they will probably go their separate ways again after the new pope reverts everything Benedict did.

The only reason why Benedict was able to strengthen the church was because he went back to basics. He took up the traditions and ceremonies as well as philosophies that were ALWAYS Catholic that were lost with Vatican 2 reforms. All the groups that broke away after seeing the church in schism by violating dogma with Vatican 2 reforms will now NEVER come back even though they were considering it. All because we all know that the new guy will be a new age holy man with all those "great" (/not) ideas about how the church of tomorrow will be today.

They in so doing will finishing burying the church of always for the New age BS of today that has RUINED the church in the last decades. Lower attendance, lower membership, lower enrollment to the ranks of the cloth, watered down ceremonies that are not respectful or solemn, lax discipline which leads to the sort of priests we see today, meaningless state of prayer and scripture by tweaking the words to be progressive, all of it....BS....

Since you have been cordial which is refreshing for a devout religious person,may I ask you a question?
You say that as catholics you are taught "not to be worldly", but to be universal>?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

Sure no problem,

the church, and the word "Catholic" means universal. It is referring to the state of the church and the empire when the term was coined.

Constantine had just betrayed the eastern emperor and had essentially two empires he was trying to recombine. The former Roman empire in its whole was his objective. He saw that the Christians were gaining ground on both sides and that they were going to either be a force of chaos against the union, or a force he could take advantage of to unite the broken pieces of the former Roman empire.

That is why it is the "universal" faith.

As far as being non-worldly, we are taught that we should focus on enriching our and other´s souls and not ours /their pockets. Think to the phrase "give to Cesar what is Cesar´s, and what is God´s unto God."

We are taught to be focused on the spiritual worth of good deeds to others and ourselves but not for the Social benefit. In that Regard we differ from other faiths that seek a group cohesion to avoid group "stains" from individual sin.

We see our obligation to God first and foremost over our society or our leader.

That is how I was taught anyways....

have a good one.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
He's right, the only way for us as a species to move to the "next level" so to speak, is through unity. Only problem is theres a whole heck of alot of s*** that could go wrong with a one world government

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtticusRye

In his 2011 essay, “Towards Reforming the International Financial and Monetary Systems in the Context of Global Public Authority,” Turkson calls for an end to the Westphalian order and the creation of a world government (“global public authority”). While Cardinal Turkson’s thoughts are vague about the exact form such a regime should take, he lays out three basic principles that would guide formation. It should, he explains, be:

www.parapolitical.com...

Not only that, it is the duty of every Christian, he says, to support a world government. I'm unclear what that means. Does it mean, if you do not support a world government, you are in violation of church doctrine? Would it be an excommunicable offense if Turkson were Pope?

Ummm...... He might as well have popped from the pages of the Left Behind Series...

Excuse me while I go be sick. I never thought I'd SEE these things happen in the real world from real people.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AtticusRye

Another naive globalist who can't see that a one-world international OVERSEER won't turn into a CORRUPT, GLOBAL DICTATORSHIP... He should look to The Roman Empire, British Empire, American Empire, League of Nations, UN or The CATHOLIC CHURCH of YESTERYEAR to see that this benign global arbitrator is an IVORY TOWER DREAM..... Else, he's just another InterNAZI in disguise..
edit on 1-3-2013 by PrivateSi because: League of Nations or UN

edit on 1-3-2013 by PrivateSi because: CATHOLIC CHUCH in YESTERYEAR

edit on 1-3-2013 by PrivateSi because: grammar

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi all, not sure if this is the best place to post this but some of the comments suggest it may be. This is an interesting article about the new timing of the conclave and includes some esoteric secrets about the the christ myth and heraldry of the Holy See. It's got comment about The Last Pope too. Collaborate With Fate. Worth a look or a move to a more apt thread if moderator considers - collaboratingwithfate.blogspot.co.uk...
edit on 1-3-2013 by Heretical because: Dead link

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
In his role as head of the Council for Justice and Peace saying such things might be within his scope. But it might not be within the legitimate scope of a Pope to say such things about government.

/shrug

Besides, to call for a world with only one government is like calling for a Dao with only yang. The Dao expresses itself as yang and yin. Pairs of opposites form the stuff of reality, even though that reality is One, deep down. Like the Dao. Like God. The Dao is one but that doesn't mean you can get rid of yin and keep yang.

Its the same with calling for a one-world religion. While its true that all religions share esoteric truths, that all religions lead to the same God, one of those truths is coincidentia oppositorum. Unity expresses itself through the tension of dualities in harmony. God has one hand of light and one hand of darkness. The Dao has one hand of yin and one hand of yang.

I hesitate to offer an opinion about such things. It's not for contemplatives to meddle in the political affairs of actives. What must be, will be.

edit on 1-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

How many high-ranking priests are also high-ranking freemasons?

Isn't there a conflict of interest there? Which god are they "serving"?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

It used to be illegal to be both a free Mason and a priest. That eventually changed, but the catholic church at one time persecuted the free Masons and had an internal witch hunt for suspected members.

I dont know what to think about that. There is one thing though. All the Marian worship is usually spearheaded by free Masons. Most of the reforms came either suggested by or openly sought after by dual free Mason /priests.

There have been documents supposedly found by the church which outlined a plan for infiltration into the church to subvert it and discredit it. That was around the time of the free Mason persecution. So I dont know. I forget the names of the documents that were supposedly found in the possession of free Mason priests.

Sooo. Really, Much of the conspiracy theories about Free Masons are hog wash. If not all so I just dont know.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

Where dose man come from and how was man made ?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And yet scripture clearly shows Jesus saying that PETER is the rock and that PETER is the first leader of Christ's church .. appointed by Christ Himself.

Actually the scripture clearly shows in the prior two verses that the rock that Jesus build's his church on is on a person recognition that Jesus is "the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Nevertheless I have put together a thread on this issue, knock yourself out...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tdk84

The triangle surrounding the eye represents the Holy Trinity.
its been a christian symbol for a very long time

The Blazing Star (Pentagram) has been regarded as an emblem of Omniscience, or the All-Seeing Eye, which to the Egyptian Initiates was the emblem of Osiris, the Creator."
Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma", p. 16

The all seeing eye is associated with the creator according to the doctrinal book of Scottish-Rite Freemasonry, this creator is identified as Osiris (nothing to do with Christianity)

On page 332 of her related work, Blavatsky explains that “Osiris” is this Lord of Justice who rules over the “Seven Luminous Ones” or seven stars that Wallace would later speak of and under which the United States would serve following the inauguration of the New World Order and the resurrection of Osiris/Apollo.[162] The other phrase, “Yes, the Chalice is filling” corresponds to Holy Grail teachings by Roerich concerning a mystical cup, called the “Chalice of Buddha” or sometimes “the Blessed One” which was (at least metaphorically) a vessel of knowledge to those who honored the messianic figure and which would be filled by the appearance of the King of the New World Order—Osiris/Apollo to Masons.

Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2380-2386).

Here we have the King of the NWO associated with Osiris

Once one understands the importance that these mystical keys hold in Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, Freemasonic mysticism, and other mystery traditions, there can be (and is) but one reasonable interpretation for the connection in the Vatican and the seventy-two pentagrams at the base of the Apotheosis of Washington. These are there to bind and control the demons over the nations to honor the dedication made by early American Freemasons and certain Roman devotees for a New Atlantis and New World Order under the coming antichrist deity Osiris/Apollo.

Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 3136-3140)

Associations of multiple secretive mystery schools linked with the Vatican and this linked with trying to invoke Osiris/Apollo as an anti-christ under the Vatican controlled NWO.

The all-seeing eye on the Great Seal is fashioned after the Eye of Horus, the offspring of Osiris (or Osiris resurrected), as both men surely understood. Aliester Crowley, 33rd-Degree Freemason (the “wickedest man on earth”) and a Roerich occult contemporary, often spoke of this as the “New Age of Horus” and the breaking dawn of the rebirth of Osiris. That such mystics and Freemasons simultaneously used such identical language is telling, given that the Great Seal’s mottoes and symbolism relate to both Osiris and Apollo specifically, yet as one. Osiris is the dominant theme of the Egyptian symbols, his resurrection and return, while the mottoes of the seal point directly to Apollo, and the eagle, a pagan emblem of Jupiter, to Apollo’s father.

Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2478-2483).

We now are given associations of the 'all-seeing eye' being linked with the Great Seal of the illuminati and Freemasonry. Jupiter also mention (Jupiter is the statue who’s foot one kisses at the Vatican, renamed Peter). Horus (the re-incarnated Osiris) linked in with the 'New Age' and of Aliester Crowley have some knowledge of this.

By the time I reached Bou Saâda and came to the twentieth Aethyr, I began to understand that these visions were, so to speak, cosmopolitan. They brought all systems of magical doctrine into harmonious relation. The symbolism of Asiatic cults; the ideas of the Cabbalists, Jewish and Greek; the arcana of the gnostics; the pagan pantheon, from Mithras to Mars; the mysteries of ancient Egypt; the initiations of Eleusis; Scandinavian saga; Celtic and Druidical ritual; Mexican and Polynesian traditions; the mysticism of Molinos no less than that of Islam, fell into their proper places without the slightest tendency to quarrel. The whole of the past Aeon appeared in perspective and each element thereof surrendered its sovereignty to Horus, the Crowned and Conquering Child, the Lord of the Aeon announced in The Book of the Law.

These visions thus crystallized in dramatic form the theoretical conclusion which my studies of comparative religion had led me to adumbrate. The complexity of the whole vast subject resolved itself into shining simplicity, I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the truth in terms of Time. I understood directly that the formula of Osiris necessarily assumed all sorts of apparently incompatible forms as it was applied to different conditions of race, climate and similar conditions. I saw also that Horus might reconcile all religions, it being possible now to bring all countries to agree on a few fundamental principles.
Aliester Crowley 'Confessions' chapter 66. p.617, 618

We now see Crowley pointing out that all these various occult or pagan deities from various Mysteries are associated with Horus/Osiris and he is sovereign over them all.

It is through this weakness that the perfected man, the Sun, is of dual nature, and his evil twin slays him in his glory. So the triumphant Lord of Heaven, the beloved of Apollo and the Muses is brought down into the dust, and who shall mourn him but his Mother Nature, Venus, the lady of love and sorrow? Well is it if she bears within her the Secret of Resurrection!...She is Isis and Mary, Istar and Bhavani, Artemis and Diana. source: p. 635, chapter 67 Confessions by Aleister Crowley)

Crowley now talks about his deity that he follows, associated with the Sun symbol and Apollo, 'Lord of Heaven' title, and yet was 'brought down into the dust' by 'his evil twin' (i.e thrown out of Heaven down onto the earth by Michael/Jesus)

So who is this eye, who is this Horus, who is this impersonating Mary

Satan! Cry Aloud! Though Exalted Most High! Oh Me Father Satan! The Eye!" (Aleister Crowley, Magnum Opus, Book Four)

Here we have the Eye symbol now associated with Satan whom Crowley exalts above everything (just as Horus/Osiris is meant to be sovereign over all)

Therefore, the All-Seeing Eye is the symbol of the Omniscience of the Sun God, Lucifer, whom they worship. These All-Seeing Eyes represents the Omniscience of Horus, who is Lucifer in the Egyptian Satanic Mysteries. Masonic author, Carl Claudy writes: "This is one of the oldest and most widespread symbols denoting God. We find it in Egypt, in India ... The Open Eye of Egypt represented Osiris. In India, Siva is represented by an eye." [Carl Claudy, "Introduction To Freemasonry: Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master mason Complete In One Volume", The Temple Publishers, 1931, p. 148, quoted by Dr. Cathy Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 357]

This symbolism as an amulet is probably the reason this type of All-Seeing Eye was used on this sign; whoever drew this picture knew Satanism very well, and used exactly the type of All-Seeing Eye occultists use as a protective amulet. A Satanist believes great protective power is in an amulet, and they do come in so many different shapes. An amulet is "a charm (as an ornament) often inscribed with a magic incantation or symbol to protect the wearer against evil or to aid him. A charmer is called an enchanter or magician." [Dr. Cathy Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 57

Confirmation from other sources that the All-Seeing Eye is directly linked with Satanism, Lucifer, Osiris and Horus.

So do you know what that means. That Eye in the triangle all over Catholic churches and objects is nothing to do with the Holy Trinity but an unholy trinity involving sun gods, moon gods and Satan.

Symbolically the Catholic Church is replete is Satanism for anyone who as a clue
edit on 2-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Maybe the eye is a symbol of the third eye.

Only opened when you are possessed by a demon/spirit guide/Djinn/archon.

The opened third eye may be the mark of the beast IMO.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join