It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Fraudsters Selling Walnuts Filled With Cement

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I don't trust the FDA, as I said in my OP they are in bed with Monsanto. But they still do some practical things, like test imports.

edit on 27-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

And what about the fiber bread conatining sawdust that was found to be sold in the US? I bet many folks don't even remember this. Glad I never ate high fiber bread back then.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I wish the people of western nations would boycott most products coming from China.

Especially with all the lead paint products they ship in for children over here. Lead is too dangerous to take any risks with, especially with young brains,

edit on 28-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
reply to post by jude11

You didnt make this post?

I did.

You just misunderstand my intent.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
lol its better than lead amirite?
And people are seriously worried about these people taking over the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Nothing to write home about, really... everything under the sun can be faked. Fire extinguishers filled with flour, soy sauce made of human hair, and I remember they made something with chopsticks too. Even Hong Kong now has the very eco-friendly oil... coming from sewers.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by smirkley

It isnt that they are 'unscrupulous' per se', it is just that the Chinese government doesnt care to regulate and inspect business in general.

Of course. Profits over everything, it's the only thing that matters. China has very little environmental regulation (if any) as well, or safety, or anything else to benefit the people or the workers. The type of system Republicans are trying to bring to the US.... Which is kind of silly, since we already had that during the industrial revolution days and beyond, why try to regress?

The Chinese are the Earths Ferengi. LOL They would do anything for a profit. I lived in Hong Kong for many years. You have no idea!
edit on 28-2-2013 by nothingwrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

Are you currently living there?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

Are you currently living there?

Living where? In Hong Kong? Then yes. (I did put that on the mini-profile, just saying.
)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I look on the back of products I buy to see where its made from. If it says made in China I put it back on the shelf and choose something else. The Chinese were selling dog raw hide chews that were posioning and killing people's pets. Many, many pets died. The product is still sold today at Wal marts. It exhibits really low morals to sell fake and dangerous products. The Chinese are just so over populated over there this is what they do. I saw a photo of a day at the beach in China, you could not see any sand. That's how many people are over there. Too many. There was also a toothpaste product the Chinese sold that was dangerous...it happened fifteen years ago or so.

Becareful and watch what you spend your money on. Especially if you eat it, or put it on your body.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If I were to discriminate against any group of people (I don't) it would be the Chinese. I have real issues with a culture whose word for honesty is the same as the word for gullible. Not to mention my pet was one of the ones that died from their poison petfood. And poison baby formula? Really? What kind of sick bastard would poison babies for profit?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, this is nothing really...

Fake Walnuts, Cement? Psshh..

I see your walnut and cement and raise you with cooking oil drained from sewers and meat buns stuffing made with cardboard boxes.

LoL....

Think I'm joking? Ask any immigrant from China about this and see what they say.

A lot of restaurants in China, actually uses pipes to drain fluids directly out of sewers. They would of course filter out the cooking oil from the sewage content but yeah, you eat # and pee pretty much.

A famous case few years back, restaurants in China sold meat buns with stuffing made out of cardboard boxes. What they would do, is wet brown cardboard boxes, bleach the # out of them until the color turns white. Then they would chop up the cardboard boxes and then mix it with pork fat. Resulting in stuffing that smells and taste like pork but it's actually cardboard boxes.

So, this Cement thing is probably still considered Tier 2 of the hideous crimes against humanity that folks over there have committed.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I was recently in China on business and asked where they exhausted their toxic material from some electronic equipment in a large factory, the supervisor pointed up at the sky and said "This is China, we vent it into the sky!"
I took a photo of the sky when the sun was still about about 20 degrees off the horizon and it looked like it was in an orange-brown cloud!
We can have the EPA pass all kinds of laws (some stupid) about emissions, wastes, etc. but when a country like China totally has no regard for human or animal life it seems like a drop in the bucket!
Where is the outrage? People like Al Gore says nothing about trying to stop this!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

You call commercial eggs real

Good thread by the way, we aren't the only ones with problems anyway. Our problems seem to be with fish.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

So you want the US to be filled with toxic orange clouds?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Very interesting topic. I would say that your title is unbefitting the real story here. China's Fake Food Industry. Unbelievable! It does make me feel better about the FDA.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

What's silly is forcing American businesses to comply with ridiculous regulations
No, that's called doing the right thing. Funny how you equate regulations designed to protect people and their environment as ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I lost my pet to the Chinese pet food sham... I have many Chinese friends whom are great souls but the Chinese culture in china is gross. Copy cat BMW x5's, hand bags and this...

Recently, a Chinese firm came to the US where my friend worked at a semi conductor company, they took the parts, X-rayed them, copied the chip point by point and started their own firm.

Chinese aren't innovative but they are excellent thieves and copy cats.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

DUDE I AM NEVER EATING CHINESE TAKE-OUT AGAIN

This is pretty funny actually, I thought the old cinder block in the big screen TV box was a good scam, they are very crafty with this one.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Flashback - the Chinese hard drive scam

edit on 2/28/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join