It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOT a Prediction But Rather my First Dream Thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ok, First of all, this is NOT a prediction because as many of you that know me on these boards, I have never posted in this particular forum and as far as predictions go, well let's just say I ain't with it.

But I had a dream so strange last night that I just had to put it out there. If only to get it out in the open and off my chest. Because quite honestly, It left me sweating and terrified.

For those that know this site: quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

You know how it works so no need to explain. I watch it every day (Maybe the reason for the dream?) and I remember when the Japan EQ hit. I had never seen anything so big and literally jumped up from my chair with a "Holy Crap" moment. For those that were watching at that moment, you know what I'm talking about.

So onto last night. Actually early morning in that special warm dream state when everything is real but not so. That time of awake but not quite.

I thought I was awake so much so that I actually opened my eyes with my heart racing and looking around to see what the hell was happening. I thought I had my laptop open but of course I didn't. I just knew tho that when I opened it I was going to see something that would change my life, yours, ours...forever.

What I knew I would see but of course didn't was a new EQ the same size of the Japan one but as I watched, the dot started spreading and getting larger. It started in the area around Skagway Alaska and started spreading from there. It moved on to cover all of BC, into Alberta and downwards towards the US. Washington, Montana...down to California until it covered my entire screen and the dot went from red to brown as if the screen couldn't keep up with the color movement. (Strange).

I then heard these words: "An event that will change our Planet forever is currently unfolding"...then static, silence. I don't have a radio tho.

That's it. I opened my lap top and nothing. It was then that I thought that this was the dream and the event had already happened as it unfolded.

Can't make any sense of it but just thought I'd share it anyways. First time for everything right?

Peace

edit on 27-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Very cool, but very scary, dream.

Sounds like it was lucid, or semi-lucid.

I only ever have lucid dreams....which is cool, and not.

Anyway, of course it could be prophecy. Fingers crossed that maybe you're just spending too much time watching the Global Quake map.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by jude11

Very cool, but very scary, dream.

Sounds like it was lucid, or semi-lucid.

I only ever have lucid dreams....which is cool, and not.

Anyway, of course it could be prophecy. Fingers crossed that maybe you're just spending too much time watching the Global Quake map.

I'm sure that I'm watching things too closely and it's spilling over into my dreams.

Thanks.

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well first of all thanks for that link, I had never seen it before but I've now added it to my growing list of informative sites.

Well your dream certainly sounds scary and thankfully it hasn't happened yet. Do you think that maybe you dreamt this from your subconscious since you look at things like this as your link evidenced?

Or do you think it may have been some sort of prediction of what may happen?

What do you feel?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Well first of all thanks for that link, I had never seen it before but I've now added it to my growing list of informative sites.

Well your dream certainly sounds scary and thankfully it hasn't happened yet. Do you think that maybe you dreamt this from your subconscious since you look at things like this as your link evidenced?

Or do you think it may have been some sort of prediction of what may happen?

What do you feel?

I honestly don't believe that I would have any prediction abilities so the only thing remaining is that I've been too wound up in expecting this too happen.

But then again I wonder where that stems from?

It was just too real and I wasn't going to post it. Most of the time a dream is hard to remember even seconds or minutes after waking but this is almost a full day and I can't get it out of my mind.

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm actually more inclined to believe someone who doesn't believe they have a gift rather than someone who claims to have insights into these things.

Have you ever had anything happen before, no matter how minor, that turned out to be real?

Have you ever had deja vu?

Things like that?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by jude11

I'm actually more inclined to believe someone who doesn't believe they have a gift rather than someone who claims to have insights into these things.

Have you ever had anything happen before, no matter how minor, that turned out to be real?

Have you ever had deja vu?

Things like that?

I have had things happen that I thought were a dream and then stood there realizing that I was awake if that makes sense?

The deja vu thing has scared me a few times and has actually made me sit down hard because of a very strange feeling in my head. If you could imagine (only way to explain it) watching something like star wars and the sound that the weapons make? That piercing sound is sometimes transferred into a feeling for me. Imagine the sound of a laser but feeling it as sound rather than hearing it. It goes through my head and I have to stop because it hits hard like waves of electricity and leaves me without balance. So hard to explain.

I did have an experience one time that left me petrified to the bone. It consisted of a very large house (old) a food cabinet that was never changed after a re-modelling and my knowing that it was the only place in the house that was never upgraded from about 100 yrs ago. I just knew what was there but didn't know why or how I knew.

I have always put these things down to coincidence and too much belief that I fool myself.

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Maybe it would help if you kept a journal to write down all these strange occurrences and give you a reference point for some research. Maybe after a bit of time you will have enough instances to try and derive some sort of pattern or at least have some documentation to take to someone if you ever feel the urge to do that.

It might help with those strange feelings also.

Just a thought but keep us posted on anything else that happens to you.

I find it very interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I am familiar with the new quakes part of globalincidentmap.com. Sometimes it's rather scary but if you are
like me and don't understand that scientific stuff it can only leave you puzzled. I think the bible predicts an
earthquake like no other but when that will happen is anybody's guess. I had/have a feeling about Alaska
but that is all, just a feeling. You would think maybe some other area might be due for a big one.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by jude11

I am familiar with the new quakes part of globalincidentmap.com. Sometimes it's rather scary but if you are
like me and don't understand that scientific stuff it can only leave you puzzled. I think the bible predicts an
earthquake like no other but when that will happen is anybody's guess. I had/have a feeling about Alaska
but that is all, just a feeling. You would think maybe some other area might be due for a big one.

The problem I have with this is that I DO understand the 'Scientific Stuff' (I study and monitor) Not saying I'm an expert but that's why I woke up in a sweat. Sometimes, ignorance is truly bliss.

Thank you for the input.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Your dream has merit as two psychics (one who I know first hand as having a high accuracy rate) posted just YESTERDAY a large earthquake will hit Southern California during a 10-day period starting 2/25 or 2/27 and 2/28/13.

Eric the Psychic

Blair the psychic

There is also a planetary alignment starting yesterday.

Planetary alignment
edit on 28-2-2013 by curiouswa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well, I came online last night to chase a dream of my own away before I went to bed.
On the night of the 26th (the same night) I had a terrible vivid dream. Something major happened ( alluded to in the dream, but not defined) and many people died. I was scrambling to help out more distant loved ones as my own family was safe with me. We made it to a gathering place of some kind and there was standing water all around. In the water were hundreds if not more dead bodies floating around. I will never forget that image. We were doing the best we could to help others. We managed to set up a kind of relief station, but there was alot of anger from survivors as though something more could have been done. Then the alarm clock went off, at 6am. We are an hour earlier than the west coast.

I was trying to distract myself last night from that dream when I came upon this thread, though I didn't want to relive it right before I went to bed. I have always had vivid dreams that had recently gone quiet, until this week.I guess I should also mention that I am in Alaska, so this obviously struck close to home.

Thank you jude11 for sharing this with us, I hope nothing comes of it. We are often comforted up here by the small releases of energy that the earth puts off around us, the small earthquakes and volcanoes puffing the occasional smoke cloud. I only hope that they huff and puff some more now to release some pressure.

I forgot, I was going to ask if there was any kind of number references in your dream?

edit on 28-2-2013 by woodsmom because: asked about #'s

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
That was a very interesting post. I can't help but wonder if this is some sort of prophecy (although I am not a religious person) that "god" has bequeathed you, perhaps if times were different, it would be interpreted as such. Or maybe your just psychic
. Or there is always the chance it was just a dream, but anyway it was a very good post!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
BC is not going down, not going down, not going down, and that goes for the other areas too. I think we need to pick up on seeking, praying, holding high frequency over these areas, and I'm in. I think there are things buried in the subconscious, but also that we're shown as well in dreams. For some reason here relatively close to the coast, always feel like we're supposed to keep together. Something will happen, and family needs to keep together.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The Dominican Republic just in the last 8hrs had two EQs.... a 3.4 around 8:00 Fri night (didn't feel), and a 4.1- about an hour ago, around 4:00am Sat morning... I felt that one. Gently swayed the house once i.e. one wave went through. There was a 5.1 in the North part of the country (didn't feel) on Tue, 4 days ago. Not exactly peaceful and tranquil around here.... But Thank God nothing major.

edit on 2/3/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join