It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Being tortured by Exernal Forces* This should go in the grey area but I'm new so ... Please read

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by booki3
Thank you for your reply. I'll try anything.

I believe in spiritual beings that can interfere with a person's life in many ways, so I am not saying that your situation is not accurate as you describe it. However, from a logical point of view, your safest and best option would be to first speak to a psychiatrist. If he determines that there is mental illness, you can then find whether or not treatment helps you. If, however, it is determined that you have no mental illness and all options thus far have failed you, you should perhaps then consider the spiritual aspect of it. Get in touch with people who are experienced with religion; priests, pastors, monks, whatever.
But as I said, the best option would be to first rule out mental illness. If you are serious about fixing this issue, you need to do this.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by booki3

Actually the thread that I started here was something that I posted on Blogger 6 months ago. I was desperate, tweeted it and everything. Anyway here is an update. I went to see a NeuroScience and Pain Dr. and he believes that there are external forces that are controlling me and he's treating me like I am poisoned. I know what your thinking is that I'm Psyzo (spelling??) I'm not. I assure you.

You went and saw this guy in one day after posting this. Hmm. Seems kinda convenient. Either troll. Or someone saw a ghosty and needs to go see a doctor to find out of its a chemical imbalance or a parasite causing you to tweak like this. But as for the puppet thing.

I mise well give you some serious advice if you are under the *dark forces* as you portray.

Find what ever old relics you got and get rid of em or give em to a friend or something and see if it starts happening to them. If so. You may need to put that artifact in an envelope and send it to the Federal reserve. Because that's exactly what we need. The banksters cursing our names because they can't get off. DAMN TESTOSERONE LEVEL DEPETION GHOST!

But really. Also, you could of pissed off a legit witch who has some form of psychic conjuring. Sending malevolent fragments of memories and transmuting them to you so you are consumed by another *soul* but its just negative emotional intent with fragments of memories. Uhhh kinda complicated i guess.
Gunna need to find a touch therapist to help you out. Someone who has the healing touch ability. Other then that. Aliens? Man. Aliens don't communicate with you clearly like that at all. They function on a higher emotional vibrational frequency.. well the ones you are referring to that can * manipulate you like a puppet* But i hardly doubt you saw a God materialize and puppet you around.

Honestly it sounds like you fabricated this visit you had. You posted not to long ago yet you already stating you have not went to anyone or told a soul. But how can you post like... a couple hours later and be like YEAH I HUNTED HIM DOWN AND FORCED HIM TO TAKE SCANS AND TEST ME

I think you saw something, and are just overexadurating wayyy to much. Or you are legit a troll. Because honestly your story time frames are bad. and the overall lore and said researching does not match up. Nothing does. In fact i think you should go back to your *doctor* and tell him what you really think.
edit on 28-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
you're not alone in this, i went through something veery similar, it's a long story that is hard to put into words. these are demonic being's, they will lie and say anything to get you to accept them, they will say they are aliens, gods, dead relitives, whatever will trick you into giving them control. i had all sorts of "symptons" like hearing voices, invaded and manipulated dreams, people following me and mentioning thing's in conversations that only i had been thinking of to try to mess with me, i was never allowed to feel alone by them seeing through my eyes, they could like you mentioned make me feel them touching me or making me dizzy or mess with my olfactory senses so i would smell things that weren't there. they would also threaten that they would kill me many times, to try to me to fear, this is a lie, there are some "rules" in place as far as i can gather. they want you to go crazy and harm yourself or others. when they would tell me this i would laugh at them and do whatever they said not to do anyways, you have to take a stand. they would tell me random things that i was doing was evil, all sorts of crazy stuff. i had no clue what was going on until i read a book that described all these symptoms as demonic oppression or possesion, and something finally clicked, so i figured it out. that is when the real spiritual battle began, because they were warning me not to read that book, i guess they didnt want me to know the truth, once i figured out this was demonic, i began researching and found some resources i'll link. long story short i figured if demons were real then so were angels and i came to know Jesus Christ, sure whatever flame me religion haters i know it sounds cheesy and like i'm trying to convert people. truth is i used to be a practicing satinist and i was invilved in magik and the occult and this is what opened these spiritual doorways to allow these evil spirits in to my life. these spirits are the spirits of the nephilim, angels rebelled from heaven and had offspring with women and the children fallen angels and women were the nephilim, part human part angel, theey were corrupt and the reason for the flood. but, because they were part aangel when they died in the flood they're spirits lived on and they want to occupy a vessel/body to manipulate, these are demons/djinn. it's good that you pray to god, but you have to learn how to fight this spiritual battle, you have to learn how to ask god for help and call upon Jesus and know your authority that he gives you, you have to learn how to plead the blood of jesus over yourself and your household and against all demonic assignments and attacks, you will have to learn how to bind every head chief demon, every lessor underling demon and every gatekeeper demon together and command that they're legal rights to be there are cancelled and broken and then cast them out, wich the links will describe how to do. and you have to put on the full armour of god, basicly invision it in the astral and state " i take up and put on the full armour of god, the helmet of salvation to protect my mind and head, the breastplate of Righteousness to protect my breast and heart, the sheild of faith to deflect and put out all the fiery darts and arrows of the enimy, the sword of the holy spirit wich is the word of god, the girdle of truth and the shoes shod with the gospel of peace, Amen" they hate it when you qoute scripture, especially certain verses outlining Jesus defeat of evil and him granting us authority to cast out demons in his name. have you dabbled in any satinism, witchcraft, ouiji boards, or drugs that may have opened a spiritual gateway?. i had to quit smoking marijuana because i found that to be a sort of "trigger" and i got rid of allot of occult books too, basicly i rid myself of anything sketchy or neative. these beings feed off of negativity, fear and hate, so try to be positive through this negative experience, try smudging your house with white sage a putting on some type of religous music like gregorian chants or hindu/buddhist type things you can find on youtube, fill yourself with light and positivity, light candles too. here are some links that will help you, it is a long process, you must learn to fight it, and you have to do it every day, each case is different and some people get free easier than others, it may not be instantanious. i will pray for you and i wish you all the best. here is what i started with, note the "full surrender" and "breaking legal rights" prayers inside the article, do those and then do what is in the article, i had to pirint it out and get used to it and do it a few times before i stopped hearing voices, and they try to get rowdy and destract you because they are scared of being cast out, dont worry, i was fully shaking the first time, it was scary, now i feel very very confident in Christ. www.bible-knowledge.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
here are more links that helped me immensely www.bible-knowledge.com... this prayer in this youtube video helped me so much during the darkest time, i didnt play it continaully throughout the night like it recomends, i just got down and prayed along with it. www.youtube.com... here is another one, the guy used to have a shorter better video with better audio but i guess he took it down www.youtube.com... some of this paradoxbrown.com... helped me understand the dream intervention and the scenes they would show me in my mind, just look at the articles on the right labeled "A Modern Guide to Demons and Fallen Angels" and "The Bible, Physics, and the Abilities of Fallen Angels: The Alien Abduction Phenomenon".
also here is some words on this by russ disdar whose site shatterthedarkness.net is in my sig preemptionbroadcast.podomatic.com... 5_06-08_00

edit on 28-2-2013 by hopethishelps because: added link

edit on 28-2-2013 by hopethishelps because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by booki3

Hey there.Yeah you see the problem with going to a doctor with your problem,is that you wont achieve anything by citing just physical symptoms-and as soon as you talk about what you shared with us here-you're going to be prescribed psychotropic drugs-thats what most docs do these days-even for normal mild depression.I was on anti-depressants for 13 years-and it damaged my capability for short-term memory retention badly.The docs told me i have to be on anti-d's till i die- i begged to differ-i quit cold turkey when the time came-and ive never been sorry one moment.YOU *HAVE* TO DEAL,WITHOUT A CRUTCH.IT CAN BE BITTER,BUT ITS POSSIBLE.

Feel free to pm me when you feel you REALLY need to talk,i have had a strange life myself-not much fazes or shocks me.I may not be able to help,but i wont hurt.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by booki3

Here ya go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You aren't the only one with these sort of things happening to them.

And it's technological... not "Super Natural"
edit on 28-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I can't stress enough that you see a doctor to rule out any physical problem that may be responsible. Why keep suffering when you don't have to???? Hello and welcome to ATS!

I did get an MRI which came out normal. These beings say that everything they put into my body is invisible so no Dr. or hospital can help me. I wonder if there was a certain lighting I could get under where they could see what's in my body because I can feel the stuff myself?

Seems very convenient. You've already excluded any professional help from your story, now you have to depend on the experience of others who had suffered these "attacks". You say a pain doctor says he believes you. Why would you even go to a pain doctor for something like that? I can't believe any legitimate doctor would ever enforce a delusion like this.

I'm NOT schizophrenic! ya dig

Get hostile quick at everyone who suggests that?
I think you're looking for sympathy or just trolling to see how many you can get to believe this.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Get a white Sage smudge stick. Smudge your residence. Start from the center and work your way outward. Don't forget behind doors and inside closets. The Sage will drive out any negative presence,and help bring in positive energy. Also ask your A.lu (Spirit Guide) for protection. Cedar resin is also a strong dispeller of negative energy. The Cherokee consider Cedar to be a powerful spirit to utilize. Mugwort also works well.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
This sounds like a typical description of experiences related to schizophrenia. I've met schizophrenic people and they tend to have all kinds of wild beliefs... I once met a guy who thought he was a robot.
You should talk to a psychiatrist (and no, I'm not one of these alien/demon things trying to confuse you).
edit on 28-2-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

Exactly what a schizophrenic would say...

If you were schizophrenic how would you know?

How do you know youre not?

Do you know what schizophrenic is and means?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

Originally posted by Night Star
I can't stress enough that you see a doctor to rule out any physical problem that may be responsible. Why keep suffering when you don't have to???? Hello and welcome to ATS!

I did get an MRI which came out normal. These beings say that everything they put into my body is invisible so no Dr. or hospital can help me. I wonder if there was a certain lighting I could get under where they could see what's in my body because I can feel the stuff myself?

Seems very convenient. You've already excluded any professional help from your story, now you have to depend on the experience of others who had suffered these "attacks". You say a pain doctor says he believes you. Why would you even go to a pain doctor for something like that? I can't believe any legitimate doctor would ever enforce a delusion like this.

Get hostile quick at everyone who suggests that?
I think you're looking for sympathy or just trolling to see how many you can get to believe this.

yeah thats what im saying i pointed that out in my post. This person is posting information without any realistic time frames. Says didint talk about this with anyone because you are scared to death.

Yet i doubt you could puppet your way to commenting on this site if they dance you around and such.
This story sounds entirely fabricated and if you believe you. You should see a doctor to see if you have parasites making you think all this stuff. Or a malfunctioning gene expressing itself in places it shouldn't be . No way some crazy person is gunna stroll in and be like TEST ME NOW screw all these cancer patients waiting in line.

Just saying, You are a horrible liar OP.

And i just wanted to add. Was the stuff about the vagina really necessary, It makes it sound more like a joke

Some how these people/aliens/creatures/demons/whoever have parts of my body. I say that because they can touch me anywhere they want and I can feel it. They also write ON my body. They have toys hooked to my vagina/clitoris and play with me all the time. Well, I shouldn't say "play", it's torture! They get me to "that point" you know and then drop my "testosterone" and my "motivation" level down to nothing or just lower it so I can't (you know) or finish it myself! That doesn't sound that bad but please read on ....

was this really necessary ?
edit on 28-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by booki3

Here ya go:

You aren't the only one with these sort of things happening to them.

And it's technological... not "Super Natural"
edit on 28-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I am being Tortured by Supernatural/Alien beings/Demons (whatever you want to call them)

I am a 39 year old woman living in Gulf Shores, AL. who's REACHING out for HELP!!!! I mean IMMEDIATE HELP!!! For the past year i have been tortured by "evil beings."

I wanted so badly to edit my last post, but I couldn't.
Facts:
- There is just no such thing as a demon or anything like that.
- If they were indeed demons, than ask them to appear. They couldn't. They won't. They don't exist.
You really need to repeat that last portion.
The moment you set yourself inside a psych ward, hospital, or anything along the lines of that, is the moment you set yourself up to fail hard imo. That kind of stuff remains on your record.
The Synthetic Telepathy is a small possibility. And if thats the case then just run or jog. It can't be that serious.

Or you could just goto a mental hospital as you said you are hearing voices and I think ambien should clear this up.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by booki3

Classic symptoms of schizophrenia, you need to talk to a doctor.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

This sounds like a typical description of experiences related to schizophrenia. I've met schizophrenic people and they tend to have all kinds of wild beliefs... I once met a guy who thought he was a robot.
You should talk to a psychiatrist (and no, I'm not one of these alien/demon things trying to confuse you).

My son is schizophrenic and has decided not to take his meds, because he says he is not schizophrenic.
I am in fear for my Daughter-in-law and my Grandchildren.
He is not allright

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by booki3

Hi again, you're certainly not one in a million, its more common than you can imagine, so rest assured you're not alone and you are not schizo, either, you are being attacked by demonic spirits, its that simple. its difficult for most to believe because we generally tend not to believe that demons exist, however, if we can believe that there is God, we should also accept the fact that there is a devil also. God has his holy angels who are like Him, benevolent and loving, and the devil also has his wicked angels who are, like him, cruel and hurtful. I am coming from a place of personal experience, so there is no conjecture here. I got over it by Jesus Christ, whom demons fear and tremble at the mention of His name. I know there is no other way to overcome them.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Peace Op. I have been suffering similar experiences since 2011 to that level. The two links above are, first, regarding chips, the second, is my own. I disclosed myself, for I am a diagnosed Schizo-Affective-Bipolar with Audio Hallucinations, predominantly, I believe, Schizophrenic.

My opinion, it could be all. Meds do help, to an extent of course, for myself; however, does not stop the audio. Keep in mind also, the diagnoses received are the medical professions version, other explanations can always mirror that in other worldly ways. That is something I take with me everyday to get through this, and of course, raise what I can't control to the Gods. I have to struggle to focus everyday in the now as another has mentioned, and that is immensely important. It is a must! Most of the time I just remain quiet for they do enjoy the fear based discussion and arguing amongst themselves. Fight it the best way you can, you are not alone. I know that's not much.

Blessings to you and I pray somehow you find peace.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I don't know if you are for real or not, your story raises alot of red flags and I find it hard to believe you consulted a doctor. I just hope it is not you getting kicks trolling, or just a plea for attention. On the off chance that you are telling the truth I would ask a priest to bless your dwelling. I had a paranormal experience myself, it was nothing like yours, but a prayer in the name of Jesus worked for me and I am not a disciple of any organized religion. I believe in a supreme being "God" if you will, but do not subscibe to man's flawed interpretations of "God".

I will link my thread on the offchance something there helps you, but in my opinion you should start by talking to a counselor of some kind. Just my honest opinion.

My Thread

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by booki3

They have levers in my head which control all of my different senses - everything!!!!! I can feel them go up and down in my head somehow when their adjusting something and then I can tell what it is their adjusting when their finished for example motivation. I'll get up and have to walk really really slow. They turn my "taste buds" off to my favorite foods, make me hot or cold, inflict pain on me, make me dizzy etc.... They even gone far enough as to make me brain dead once and brought me back and then one time in psychosis and 3 x's feeling crazy. One day I was laying in bed and they made me feel old (like I was 80 or something) then cute, then like a lady, short, long. They've also made me feel like a man on one side of my face and a lady on the other. They can do anything they want and that's what is SO scary about this. It's like I'm their puppet. They can move every little body part down to the 2nd nuckle up on any of my fingers and toes. Yes, it's as detailed as that

Good grief! Levers in the head?? You say all you do above and still think this is perfectly acceptable and that you are not ill and in need of quick and serious medical help? I'm not saying I don't believe that you believe this is happening to you, but if you ever come back to this thread just re-read the things you have written then step back and take a big breath and think again....what makes you so special? why would "they" target you? what's in it for "them"?

Just from the paragraph above it is very clear you are battling with personalities.

I hate to see anyone suffer but really don't feel forums like this are the place for such people, I feel that whether consciously or not, some replies can seriously do more harm than good to such people!!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by booki3

One simple solution to regain your confidents and will power back little day by day is to learn to trust in yourself and believe it. Once stronger mentally, you'll see this easily defeated.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

My son is schizophrenic and has decided not to take his meds, because he says he is not schizophrenic.
I am in fear for my Daughter-in-law and my Grandchildren.
He is not allright

ERM..MAKE SURE ITS COOL
because
www.huffingtonpost.com...

shocking!!

he is apparantly schizophrenic, and stopped taking his meds
edit on 3-3-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join