It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Mount Sinai Fenced off with armed guards?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Arken, if that HAR KARCOM was a link it doesnt work
please explain?
Thought Ron Wyatt already discovered the ark of the covenant, Noahs ark, and the crossing from egypt replete with sunken chariots....?
And met Jesus in Jerusalem whilst finding the crucifixion site?
IDK about those claims.
but he said the real Mt Sinai is in Yemen or Saudi Arabia.

Here you go, stirling.

www.harkarkom.com...

Archeologist Emmanuel Annati has found an incredible sanctuary at the top of that mountain...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
that picture is that archeological site in saudi arabia. its where the alter of sacrifice and the 9 stone pillars are.

its allso possibly where the cave of alijah is too i saw a vid of some bible freaks running around on the site pointing out petroglyphs, reading the bible and saying its like reading a map there's some real evidence of a lake eminating from under a huge stone the actual evidence that the stone was plugging some kind of geyser up is actually there, not to mention that it was split in 2 right down the middle and it had to be 18ft tall and 12 ft wide

it was a very interesting watch indeed. but i recognise that sign and the fence... there wasn't any armed guards thou.
edit on 28-2-2013 by mykingdomforthetruth because: adding information

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's where a bunch of backward wanderers made up a bunch of BS about "God" and religion so they could subjugate the even less intelligent. And that makes it an incredibly sacred and significant site.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I would just level the mountain... More evil than good has come from it...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
It's where a bunch of backward wanderers made up a bunch of BS about "God" and religion so they could subjugate the even less intelligent. And that makes it an incredibly sacred and significant site.

You know it...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mykingdomforthetruth

I just happened upon this video while doing some more searching, but it looks like it might be the video you were speaking of. If not, it shows a lot of the same things you were talking about.

ETA: The fence is shown around the 7 minute mark, as well as the pic in the OP.

~OkieDokie
edit on 28-2-2013 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Your posts seem as rediculous as someone using a confederate flag for an avatar. No matter what the fabric is woven from, its meaning didn't change.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Your posts seem as rediculous as someone using a confederate flag for an avatar. No matter what the fabric is woven from, its meaning didn't change.

So ironic...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Key youve been working on this book for sometime and every thread you allude to more mystery surrounding the topic of your book. first it was about 2012 and how you held the information but didnt want to release it and cause an event

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now its about mt. sinai it does indeed look like you are writing a book but let me save you the trouble because not a lot of people are going to read it. could you elaborate a little on this book and not allude. im not being an asshole im just playing devils advocate and im tired of reading your alluding posts maybe... you could make them alluring

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

rediculous you say?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

rediculous you say?

I think he/she meant ridiculous? Maybe its better not to point out the irony?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by joelatour

Don't blame me for the wait.... I tried with everything I have to convey what I have discovered to people and no one who could bring this info to the masses would give me an opportunity to relate what I have discovered. After going through this over and over I realized I have to do it myself.

And the info is so complex that if I was to try to just give you a hint 1 of 2 things would happen.. either you wouldn't get it and think there is no info here... OR you might take the info I have and use it for your own purposes. This is why I have to be so cautious about the info I provide.

And the reason I believed this related to 2012 is because the people in power are doing everything to keep this info quiet... and they tie these events to end of the world predictions.. such as 9-11 which just so happened to be right around the new millenium. Just as I think many events have been tied to 2012 too... such as these staged shootings.

Also, the way I am doing this requires a lot of preparation because I am not writing this as a conventional book. I don't know how to speak the language of academics so I need to go the complete opposite direction and try to put this in a package people can understand easily ad make it entertaining. BUT it will be in chapters so this will help it get out more quickly...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Interesting stuff! This isn't the info I have discovered but it could be related. But from what I have discovered the whole alien thing is a way of taking us off the real trail... that's all I can say right now though.

Well can you give us all a clue? Not the evidence which you can keep for your book but what it is you think or are trying to prove or have even proved, just not publicly?

As to using ET's taking us off the trail of things, aliens are a pretty big thing to use as a cover up? Something would have to be even more mind-blowing than aliens, what could that be?

As to the giants, my theory is that in the prehistoric time of dinosaurs, man coexisted but in those days the gravity on Earth was much heavier! Therefore all life was much larger, lizards were much larger, elephants were also larger (Mammoths) Cats were larger (Sabre Toothed Tiger) as well as Humans who were 20 feet plus tall.

When the asteroid hit that wiped out the dinosaurs (apparently) it changed the atmosphere and gravity of the planet and all life that survived had to adapt to the new gravity. Giants lived on but as years went by they got smaller and smaller, same for other life that survived too.

Just my theory, hope some people find it interesting and not ridiculous

edit on 28/2/13 by Hongkongphooey because: missing word causing confused sentencing - sorry

edit on 28/2/13 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
THE GOV'T WANTS TO LOOT THE GOLD AND RICHES FIRST. thennnnn we can go there.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

The problem with giving clues is that the people who are trying to keep this secret could take elements of what I have discovered and include them in disinfo... and this would be a way of them being able to prevent my story from getting out because people won't be able to distinguish what is real between my story and others stories. I have already seen evidence that this could be happening.. as crazy as it sounds, I honestly think they are aware of what I have discovered on some level.

edit on 28-2-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The problem with giving clues is that the people who are trying to keep this secret could take elements of what I have discovered and include them in disinfo... and this would be a way of them being able to prevent my story from getting out because people won't be able to distinguish what is real between my story and others stories. I have already seen evidence that this could be happening.. as crazy as it sounds, I honestly think they are aware of what I have discovered on some level.
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

I don't want to wait anymore than the next person, but if you feel there is a chance of your book being discredited then do what you need, to keep it safe. Please give us all a heads up so we can be the first to read it! You have my interest but then again, I think the only word in my vocabulary as a child was "WHY"? And I never outgrew it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
also, that could be where they hatch the reptilian shapeshifter eggs. ¿who knows?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by headforthehills

I'm the same way... as crazy as it sounds I feel my whole life has been building for this... I was never able to really find my "calling" and it really tore me up in the process... but now it seems to me that everything makes sense. There was a purpose to it all. I just hope there is time to get the info out.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Found the answer to your question.
Fence around Moutain

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by cartenz
Showed the pic to my Dad who was living and working there for some time. He suggests going by the red and white kaffia worn by the guy in the foreground that this is actually taken in Jordan, not Egypt. He suggested its Mt Nebo.

That would make sense.. I noticed that its says by "Royal Decree" on the sign and that could possibly mean the Jordan royals. Israel don't have royalty do they?

Just Jeebuz lol

Egypt did have a Royal family till 1952...
en.wikipedia.org...

1392 in Islamic years is 1972??
en.wikipedia.org...

so its Jordan. Figures, I should have never doubted the words of a real terrorist.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join