It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Mount Sinai Fenced off with armed guards?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That fence has been up for this past few years

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sneaglebob12

They don't want anyone going onto the mountain and cleaning up the place. You know, sweeping the path or cutting down those pesky burning bushes.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by headforthehills
It sounds very interesting. Within the last year I have discovered that everything I thought was factual about history isn't, and there has been a big scandal and cover up going on. I feel that something or someone is close to revealing something that will open our eyes, it may be your evidence and findings. Hopefully you will find the answers you are looking for. I can't wait to read your book.

Funny, I always hated history in school and within the last year, I can't seem to quit reading everything I can about history. I just keep searching and I don't know what I am expecting to find but whatever it is, I know the answer is out there or close to being discovered.

Good luck and hope to see more post from you!

I felt the exact same way... throughout my whole life, I felt there was something not right. Nothing that our authority figures told us seemed to add up. I think we all feel it. The problem is they feed us info to take us off the trail. They sell us what we think we want to hear to take us off the trail of what really happened.

The big problems with getting this info out is trying to convince people all their preconceived notions are wrong because they have been led in the wrong directions and made to think the real information is a joke.

I friended you and I will let you know when I am ready to reveal this. If you want to get a head start though I suggest trying to brush up on the basics of science. Dumbing people down about science is the biggest tool they use to keep us all in the dark.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Showed the pic to my Dad who was living and working there for some time. He suggests going by the red and white kaffia worn by the guy in the foreground that this is actually taken in Jordan, not Egypt. He suggested its Mt Nebo.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
People should be aware that when things are found that are on the right track they have their people try to take them off the track.. So keep that in mind in threads like this. It is very easy to plant the seed of doubt...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thank you, I will defiantly look forward to reading your book! Not sure my science knowledge will help me. I will keep reading and searching until I can get some of my questions answered.
It just amazes me that this historical site has been there all these years and unknown to everyone. I wonder how many other sites are out there that are just waiting to be discovered.
I live on the edge of Shawnee forest in the heartland, and I love going into the forest to explore. Don't know what I'm looking for but hoping someday I may even find a piece of ancient history there too. The best I have found so far is an old grave site that was from the 1800's.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

People should be aware that when things are found that are on the right track they have their people try to take them off the track.. So keep that in mind in threads like this. It is very easy to plant the seed of doubt...
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

True, I have already been in so many of these sites and after a couple of post I stop reading, I don't even know what brought me to this site cause I never get on any of these web sites. I have found that most of the people on ATS are very knowledgeable in their fields and I have gained a lot of knowledge from them. Some of them have different beliefs and I'm fascinated but I will stick to my beliefs. I was raised in the bible belt and I still remember my grandmother reading the bible every night and she really believed that within my lifetime that the answers would be revealed.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
They have to keep all this knowledge secret from us because if it was all so obvious everyone would convert to Christianity and the game would be up. They have to remove the physical evidence of previous historical finds that conflict with their contrived agenda because if they didn't their grip on power would go, imagine if everyone in the world found out they have lied to us for hundreds of years ?

If all the stories about Giants could be proven and accepted into science ? That Noah's Ark was fact and here are the fossilized remains of it ? Why Wars are started ? That we are under direct control of an Evil Banking cabal ?

Once people would learn all these things they would rise up and people from all religions and races would unite and take out the perpetrators.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

If all the stories about Giants could be proven and accepted into science ? That Noah's Ark was fact and here are the fossilized remains of it ? Why Wars are started ? That we are under direct control of an Evil Banking cabal

1. Most of us already believe there is enough evidence to prove the existance of Giants,
2. Noah's Ark is so close to being proven.
3. Wars are started by the powers of the elite.
4. Evil Banking is the powers of the elite.

5. And somewhere in all of this the Pope and the Vatican fits in.
6. Most people feel something big is about to happen
7. Also seems as if most people are falling away from the biblical teachings

So much going on in the last few years that its no wonder people are getting dazzled. Too many stories to keep up with. I have always heard that History repeats itself so maybe we will have to relive history.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

They have to keep all this knowledge secret from us because if it was all so obvious everyone would convert to Christianity and the game would be up. They have to remove the physical evidence of previous historical finds that conflict with their contrived agenda because if they didn't their grip on power would go, imagine if everyone in the world found out they have lied to us for hundreds of years ?

Johnathan Gray is another one of the many that comes to my mind that is trying to tell the people that history is a cover up. Guess if the mainstream media doesn't confirm it, then it isn't true? Myself, I'm in the search for the truth, what ever it may be. I feel the world may be on the edge of finding the truth. I have often wondered how many people have already lost their lives to keep the truth from coming out.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by headforthehills
Thank you, I will defiantly look forward to reading your book! Not sure my science knowledge will help me. I will keep reading and searching until I can get some of my questions answered.

If you have a good understanding of the basics of science it will really help to understand the info I am relating. But remember... all science really is is the study of nature... so if you understand nature you will be way ahead of everyone. This is what has been kept from all of us. If you understand nature, understanding science is the easiest thing in the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Well my understanding of all of this is that Yahweh was the leader of the Elohim (those who came from the sky) an ET race from another planet, with whom Abraham chose to follow in Godlike status (probably because the Elohim technology was beyond his understanding).

The Ark of The Covenant was a transmission device to communicate with the Elohim. This device was so powerful and was probably powered by some kind of force that emitted huge amounts of radiation and had to be handled very carefully.

Noah's Ark was a mobile laboratory that housed the DNA of all life on this planet, it would have been impossible to fit two animals of every kind living together on a boat! Think about the logisitic's involved? Perhaps not a boat but a space ship!

Giants? Some still survive to this day, just ask the islanders of the South Pacific Islands - Solomon Islands, Fiji, etc., I was amazed on my travels of how much the locals knew and talked about these beings who according to them would hunt and eat human flesh in the distant past!

The Catholic Church and its religion is a 'fairytale' created by Constantine to retain control of the people by the Roman empire. Yeshua was the real Messiah (meaning King of the Jews - Not Divine God) he was not born from a virgin mother, nor was he a carpenter but a 'master craftsman' and teacher (rabbi). He was not resurrected, all these lies were found in several other religions before Yeshua walked this Earth (Mithra was born on 25th Dec to a virgin mother, bought the dead back to life and was resurrected, Osiris was another example of the same story).

The Jerusalem Church that followed Yeshua and the original messiah 'John the Baptist' were the true teachings. Christ and Christianity was made up by Paul/Saul who never met Yeshua and ignored the teachings of the Jerusalem Church in favour of his own dreams and inventions.

The Catholic church has been responsible for 'dumbing down' humans for centuries, don't question - just have faith in what they tell you! The Father, The Son & ..........???? Holy Spirit/Ghost? Nonsense, where is the mother/woman?

Time to wake up! Wakey, wakey

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DS1993
its a plot to controll history...they find alien stuff involved,so they take everything like that to area 51 like fascility...much left burried under Iraqi sand after the flood,etc...

The "Magic Word" is........ Har Karkom.... The real Mount Sinai.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks10
That is exactly why the site is guarded and restricted , because of the danger of destruction by Islamic fundamentalists.

wow talk about ignorance and hate, actually if you were educated
rather than being a sheeple of controled main stream media you would
realize this :

mosque on top of mount sinai

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

. . . take your hate else where.

edit on 28/2/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Interesting stuff! This isn't the info I have discovered but it could be related. But from what I have discovered the whole alien thing is a way of taking us off the real trail... that's all I can say right now though.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker
Islamist extremists will destroy anything that doesn't fit their world view. We have many examples of this. Google it. They are not nice people. They are destroying history as they see fit.

Stop giving them weapons then.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
Showed the pic to my Dad who was living and working there for some time. He suggests going by the red and white kaffia worn by the guy in the foreground that this is actually taken in Jordan, not Egypt. He suggested its Mt Nebo.

That would make sense.. I noticed that its says by "Royal Decree" on the sign and that could possibly mean the Jordan royals. Israel don't have royalty do they?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have heard on some shows as well that it is a strategic military location. Therefore, that with archeological importance and military necessity...its hard to gain access.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It is fenced off because they don't want people going there and claiming it is the real site were Moses received the 10 commandments from the living god.Several people have sneaked in there risking their lives to get pictures.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Arken, if that HAR KARCOM was a link it doesnt work
please explain?
Thought Ron Wyatt already discovered the ark of the covenant, Noahs ark, and the crossing from egypt replete with sunken chariots....?
And met Jesus in Jerusalem whilst finding the crucifixion site?
IDK about those claims.
but he said the real Mt Sinai is in Yemen or Saudi Arabia.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join