It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to the "ruling elite"

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Dear Mr./Mrs. professional politician,

I write this with a heavy heart. My sadness, the true sadness of the average American, is that you have abused the powers granted to you at every twist and turn. Yes, the power that you wield in our faces is granted to you by the people... have you forgotten this? Evidently, sir/ma'am, you have.

Each and every one of you owes your place in society to the people that elect you and pay your salaries. You most certainly are not royalty. You have no loyal "subjects".

Each and every one of you has likewise taken an oath to support and defend our Constitution, yet you subvert and undermine it whenever it suits your agenda.

You send our sons and daughters off to wars with people that have done far less to damage our freedoms than you have... and at the same time you have allowed a foreign invasion on our southern border in the name of pandering to minority voters.

Your policies have bankrupted millions... and yet you bailed out the criminal bankers that caused the mess with our tax dollars.

You spend billions of our tax dollars on foreign governments that hate us, yet millions of Americans are homeless.

You kill foreign citizens based on what they have that you want. You invade sovereign nations when it suits your whims... yet you will happily turn over American sovereignty to any foreign power for the right price.

You kill American citizens abroad with no due process. You have legislated away due process in this country by the NDAA.

You have granted yourselves immunity from insider trading laws so that you may profit by the bills you pass... then raise our taxes to pay for the legislation.

We, the American people, have had just about enough... and yet you wonder why we just won't let go of our guns... I think we have more than enough reason to want to hang on to them.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
And they say truth is the first casualty of war

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Now e-mail this letter to our congressmen and women. Maybe some courageous (cough, cough) rookie congressman will have enough fortitude and read it on the house floor. Nice letter, I agree with everything you said.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

A good start for a draft version though it needs real world examples so it just not come across as a rant. Name, dates and places of who, where, when, why. And make it at least 10 pages long.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Cool... You make great points. So instead of posting this on ATS, put your name on it and send it to D.C.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

S&F for you. That OP was splendid.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You forgot to add a post script.

P.S. Just keep pushing and you will soon find out how hard the American spirit can push back once full awakened. We will keep the guillotines sharp. They will be used daily once it all begins. Bankers first.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I truly understand you Madmac but, you're writing a letter to psychopaths the way someone with empathy easily understands.

You see, theses people are bred, selected and corrupted before they even get to power and that's exactly what our psychopath "leaders" want.

They simply, just, don't care about the majority. They WANT the majority to keep the power because it's easy to control and abuse of the minority when not many are calling the shots.

It's just impossible to make those people change their mind and make them start to do what they are suppose to be doing in the first place with petty words of empathy, kindness and happiness for the majority.

And the worst part, probably most of them aren't even happy with their lives anyway and I feel that this is what we should target. I mean, I want everyone to have a chance to be happy and I also want them to be happy too.

I'm 100% sure that we could come up with a much better long term system that would make the "elite" and the majority happy. Of course, eventually this elite wouldn't be the "central" power it is today but could be taken by people that deserve those positions and are the best at it.
edit on 28-2-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join