It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin on Sequester: "...feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

It can actually be a good thing if each department makes appropriate cuts. The problem is that they will make cuts that hurt people the most, the media will highlight it in order to make Republicans look like the bad guys. It has been planned. The current administration is absolutely giddy with excitement. They will use it to their advantage no matter how much it hurts American citizens. The object is to destroy Republicans so that the Democrat party is the only viable party to vote for.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Best way to discredit the conspiracy theorists? Get Palin to agree with them.

edit on 1-3-2013 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Danbones

Oh I welcome foreign troops here. THAT would be the best case scenario for unrest being "put down". I have as much problem with the concept of firing on other Americans as I've heard many in Police and Military circles say THEY will have firing on US. Most will probably quit before actually taking life under those particular circumstances.

Foreign troops? Oh goodie! We have over 300 million firearms in this nation. We have over 100 MILLION armed citizens and we have the tenacity, viciousness and outright casual brutality of a society raised and run on violence from cradle to grave. Literally.

So.... If the U.S. has had a hard time in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan? Oh I can't wait to see what fun another power has trying to do anything at all in our nation. I LOVE our odds as citizens. Near 100% for long term victory in that case. Foreign troops would do well to quit their armies before even being sent here. They'll very likely die here. Simple as that.

Yamamoto has been quoted as saying that "You cannot invade the United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." Historians debate the authenticity of this quote, but it is quite telling. So, to TPTB... let me say that you have been warned.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm sure Palin made a good Alaska Governor..or so I'd heard at the time. She made for a disaster of a national candidate though and her judgement on current events hasn't improved that I've seen. Adding to the national anxiety and stress is the job of a fear monger....I never thought of her that way. I do now. Such a shame.....

WRABBIT i expect more from you than to act like some arm chair quarterback criticizing somebody daring to test their success limits. Come on. How is she fear mongering?

NOTE: This just in...................Paul Revere Fear Mongerer ignored!!!!!!!!!!! Red Coats Win!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
As I have stated in other threads. I have already lost faith.
So I agree, stick a fork in us, we are done.

We can quibble on the bullets issue if you want. What is a billion bullets between frends? But that doesn’t change the rest of the outstanding conditions that are leading us in the path we are heading.

There is a time you forget about trying to vote to change things , and start arming yourself for the situation that is going to come.

Considering the fact that ammo and weapons have been bought out across the country would give a good indication as to what point in that line a good portion of the US population have reached.

People are not stocking up to try and get in before any assault weapons ban, they are stocking up for war.

Wake up and smell the cordite.

Man Mr Tranny (or is it Ms.? trying to be PC here) I agree with every thing you say here but one thing.....

So I agree, stick a fork in us, we are done

Sorry. America has not fulfilled her destiny. When freedom has finally triumphed over tyranny and EVERYBODY has liberty, we are done.

edit on 1-3-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

or all your rebellious tendancies you'll enjoy being put down by kanuks and Mexicallies

Seriously???!! Canadians???!!! Surely, you are joking!!! Canadians???!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Foreign troops? Oh goodie! We have over 300 million firearms in this nation. We have over 100 MILLION armed citizens and we have the tenacity, viciousness and outright casual brutality of a society raised and run on violence from cradle to grave. Literally. So.... If the U.S. has had a hard time in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan? Oh I can't wait to see what fun another power has trying to do anything at all in our nation. I LOVE our odds as citizens. Near 100% for long term victory in that case. Foreign troops would do well to quit their armies before even being sent here. They'll very likely die here. Simple as that.

There is THE WRABBIT

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

She's fear mongering because to suggest that the U.S. Government is stocking ammunition for use against U.S. citizens is just absurd at this point. I don't suggest it's not part of contigency planning. I'm sure it is under some circumstances, but these numbers aren't logical for that. Even in a war zone, that much isn't used.

The General Accounting Office (GAO) reports that our forces are now using 1.8 billion rounds of small-arms ammunition a year — a level of use that has more than doubled in five years. The report states:

“The Department of Defense’s increased requirements for small- and medium-calibre ammunitions have largely been driven by increased weapons training requirements, dictated by the army’s transformation to a more self-sustaining and lethal force – which was accelerated after the attacks of 11 September, 2001 – and by the deployment of forces to conduct recent US military actions in Afghanistan and Iraq.”
Source.

That was 2011 when things were probably moving higher than they are now. What they ARE doing in buying the amounts they are is artificially depleting the market to interfere with legitimate civilian purchasing of ammunition. it's a clever political move but downright mean spirited. We can have all the guns we want, they'd seem to be saying, but just find enough ammunition to keep them going.

Now if Palin would talk about some of the REAL issues that threaten the near and mid term survival of this nation, I'd have a bit of respect for her. I lost respect for Beck over where he stopped short and he went MUCH further than Palin ever has. Talking civil unrest at her level of visibility is reckless though, IMO. I've made my opinions pretty clear in other threads about the pure insanity I think armed resistance is.....and that encourages it more than anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

he fault is purely that she is a republican stooge, in cahoots with the same people who engineered this economic crisis and foreign invasions for nothing but corporate greed! Don't believe a word any one of them says, its carefully orchestrated lines played to the media deliberately for one end and one end only. Make the Democrats and Obama look as criminal and complicit as possible. it doesn't matter if what he's proposing is crucial in repairing the economy, or in solving any problems. Regardless if its the right thing to do, the Republicans will stand in front of the camera and take what ever right wing position is required to paint the president bad. At the same time they promise to do everything's that's good and required, yet find excuses when the time comes to go against it. politics, makes me sick. American gullibility, is painfully disappointing.

HAHA!!!!

More specifically!!!!

UH_OH!!! Do I know what "I" am talking about?

Do you!!!

American gullibility, is painfully disappointing.

You must be informed to argue Sir to protect your credibility. You have credibility? Do you now?

Your gullibility is painful, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What they ARE doing in buying the amounts they are is artificially depleting the market to interfere with legitimate civilian purchasing of ammunition.

Hmmmm...good retort, Mr Wrabbit!!!! This I agree with 100%

Check this out!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

How did our guns fail? Last I checked we were hiring these guys from home depot parking lots to install our bathroom tiles. Not trying to shoot them. Are we doing that now? No? Good! Just as I expected. I think your not understanding somthing very important here, if a man walks down the road in almost any country on earth and just smacked the crap out 10 differnt people, maybe 1 or 2 would try their luck. Same scenario, but in any place in the continental united states you want, a man walks down the road and smacks 10 men across the face. I will bet money at least 8 or 9 are gonna stomp you out where you stand, maybe even all 10. In case you have never noticed, we love to fight and argue, we all say we dont, but honestly, if we didnt enjoy it, we woildnt be doing so much of it all the time. Almost all recreation in America is based around violence of some type, hell even our athletes in jon contact sports like basketball can hardly make it through a game without fighting. I believe wrabbit said it all as well as it can be said already. So I will stop harping on the point he made so well already.

This is hilariously true...S&F for you!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I tell ya she may not be the sharpest tool in the shed and I pretty much don't agree with anything she say's, but she is still a very attractive woman to me and there have been a couple times I have thought about her and.......ehmmm uhhh never mind.
edit on 3/1/2013 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
UGH SARAH WHO????

The FEDS have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to worry about; no one is going to lift a damn finger in the name of anything. You can't find ten Americans to agree on anything except that things "suck."

The time for action is LONG GONE AMERICA...any organized effort will be snuffed out long before it can do anything to disrupt the machine. Don't think so, you haven't been paying attention!

And as far as CIVIL UNREST goes...if the poop hits the fan, and the system breaks down entirely to the point of chaos, then you all shall see why THEY NEVER TOOK THE GUNS away, and why in those last days before the crisis, the threats to take them away SEEMED real so MANY stockpiled MORE ammo & MORE guns.

Your guns will be turned on YOUR NEIGHBOR for they shall be the first REAL THREAT when chaos reigns. When water faucets dry up, supermarkets are bare, cash has crashed and the REAL PANIC begins...
After you're done shooting each other to death to preserve "WHAT'S YOURS", well then, the DHS will use their ammo to clean up what's left of dissent & discord.

AND THE GREAT EXPERIMENT WILL BE OVER and the example of "FREEDOM & DEMOCRACY" will be shown historically to be a FAILURE. Usher in, then, the NEW AGE, THE NEW WORLD & THE NEW ORDER.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by inverslyproportional

if you perhaps would listen to la Raza you wouldn't have to ask me about the illegal invasion

it was in response to the gun behind every blade of grass post

guns are NOT the answer..they are scant protection in the modern world
they may defend civil serpants from the casual insurrection but they won't defend the insurection from the casual civil serpent

No one is listening to you...Americans, of which I am one, are more than slightly delusional where their peashooters are concerned. I am not. My belief is that Americans will one day get to use all those guns and ammo but it will be against their brothers and their neighbors while protecting what is ---- "MINE" -----
Their is no country MORE SELFISH then MY COUNTRY and I have traveled the world enough to know it is the truth. And there is nothing more horrifying than the vision of a GIANT MOSH PIT with 300,000,000 armed participants... the day will come.
edit on 2-3-2013 by odd1out because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Palin has a history of saying nutty and wrong things. Never been sure if she really is a stupid as she seems or if its all and act to get attention and make money.

Ok I don't mean to pick on you but I do. In the past I have seen your posts and I don't always agree with them. However; you say them logically and I understand appreciate your perspective thus I respect your point of view. however, having said that, I have to consider that she is a former governor of the second most populous or the largest territory or I could be all wrong because who knows statistically. Who are you? I mean really? Do you have any kind of staff? Do you not realize her loyalties might be her loyal friends who might still be relevant or insiders? A governor is more important in their state than the president is to the country.
Please snow bound man reconsider your debunking efforts in this post and remain silent if you wanna rely on emotions. Otherwise, what else do you have......stickers with prices on them? How much are you? How much did this cost?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

nder McCain, she came off as his bubble headed side kick that was lucky if she could hold her own in a grown up topic or debate. I really don't mean that insulting either because the first look at her was SO opposite that and the circumstances then were far more likely to be genuine. It's the fact she has presented such different sides that bothers me enough to really distrust and dislike her. Just a feeling..and that's the basis for it.

You distrust her spin as you should. Separate the water from oil.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

The la-raza is a small minority of the Mexicans moving here. They are vocal though. Most Mexicans are god fearing Catholics. Religiously and socially, they are not that much different than the US, or Canadian population. the only differences are They just speak a different language, and they have a different ethnicity.. That I why I don’t really mind it all that much. I would much rather have them moving here than have Islamic people from the middle east moving here that do not relate to our existing culture in any way. At least I haven’t heard of any Mexicans running around the US strapping suicide belts on and blowing themselves and a hundred other people away for a free trip to heaven. Yes, they have their gang and cartel problems, but we are familiar with those problems, and know how to deal with them for the most part. I almost consider it a catholic inoculation in our behind, to counteract the islam that is infecting the country.

What an effing joke!!!! La raza? OK. Lets be game here!!!!

I blame the Catholics and I have a stretcher and a hot oil pit and tar bucket and a boat load of feathers. I am ready.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

Originally posted by Danbones reply to post by inverslyproportional if you perhaps would listen to la Raza you wouldn't have to ask me about the illegal invasion it was in response to the gun behind every blade of grass post guns are NOT the answer..they are scant protection in the modern world they may defend civil serpants from the casual insurrection but they won't defend the insurection from the casual civil serpent No one is listening to you...Americans, of which I am one, are more than slightly delusional where their peashooters are concerned. I am not. My belief is that Americans will one day get to use all those guns and ammo but it will be against their brothers and their neighbors while protecting what is ---- "MINE" ----- Their is no country MORE SELFISH then MY COUNTRY and I have traveled the world enough to know it is the truth. And there is nothing more horrifying than the vision of a GIANT MOSH PIT with 300,000,000 armed participants... the day will come.

What are you EMO?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

UGH SARAH WHO???? The FEDS have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to worry about; no one is going to lift a damn finger in the name of anything. You can't find ten Americans to agree on anything except that things "suck." The time for action is LONG GONE AMERICA...any organized effort will be snuffed out long before it can do anything to disrupt the machine. Don't think so, you haven't been paying attention! And as far as CIVIL UNREST goes...if the poop hits the fan, and the system breaks down entirely to the point of chaos, then you all shall see why THEY NEVER TOOK THE GUNS away, and why in those last days before the crisis, the threats to take them away SEEMED real so MANY stockpiled MORE ammo & MORE guns. Your guns will be turned on YOUR NEIGHBOR for they shall be the first REAL THREAT when chaos reigns. When water faucets dry up, supermarkets are bare, cash has crashed and the REAL PANIC begins... After you're done shooting each other to death to preserve "WHAT'S YOURS", well then, the DHS will use their ammo to clean up what's left of dissent & discord. AND THE GREAT EXPERIMENT WILL BE OVER and the example of "FREEDOM & DEMOCRACY" will be shown historically to be a FAILURE. Usher in, then, the NEW AGE, THE NEW WORLD & THE NEW ORDER.

I would love to meet you and debate this.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Well, how do you do? I am the Black Sheep, hiding in the middle there in my Avatar...it's a pleasure to meet you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join