It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do sheeple defend the debt-slave loop?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Why do sheeple defend the debt-slave loop system?

1)They have a future tied up in the system. They cannot just walk away from it.

2)Its not on Fox News,CNN,Dateline or MSNBC so it must be a "conspiracy theory". Truth only comes from a person in a suit and tie.

3)I want to be comfortable. Thinking corporations have took over the government makes me scared. So I rather think the government is only mildly corrupt and feel comfy rather than thinking the government is bought off by mega corporations. Fluoride yay!

4)I don't know and I don't care. More football,beer and reality TV.

5)As long as we play nice TPTB will show mercy on us.

6)I have a good job, a house, and a car. Why should I care about the fed or QE infinity?

7)Your crazy if you disagree with CNN,MSNBC or FoxNews official story.
edit on 27-2-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I don't think many people actually defend this "debt slave loop"

Most just realize theres no way around it....

Money rules the physical world... and guess who controls the money?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I know many people who have worked for a long time and seem to enjoy their careers, colleagues, and the money that they make.

Many of them are also very much attuned to politics both local and national.

They also don't sound like your simplistic descriptions of the people that you like to call sheeple.

It must make you think that you're smarter then most people by calling them sheeple.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

No they are sheeple because they run after a "shepard".

They never question the official story. Just accept it without research like a sheep...ple.

Example:
Government says WMD in iraq.
Fact:No WMD in iraq.

11 of the 14 911 hijackers where from Saudi Arabia.
We go to Afghanistan instead. What?

Why should I trust the government when they have planned and staged false flag operations against the US and foriegn countries?

Example:Operation Gladio
Example:Operation Fast and Furious
Example:Operation Northwoods

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I don't think many people actually defend this "debt slave loop"

Most just realize theres no way around it....

Money rules the physical world... and guess who controls the money?

True enough. However, you can learn to take advantage of the system without to much hassle. Besides when I need the money I just wish it into my possession. The Universe provides enough for all.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The people I work with have questioned many things. We have lively discussions about politics and how QE will affect the national debt, what will happen if the national debt gets to high etc.

We have even fleshed out several sequencing thought trains about this. People may be much smarter than you think.

Calling all people sheeple because they don't appear to have knowledge of some subjects is a huge conceit on your part.

It might be better to ask how they may be preparing for this then to assume that they are not.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

What do you do for a living? You're clearly part of the system if you have a computer and internet access. You're paying these big corporations. But everyone else is a 'sheeple'.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
They like their iphones, ipads, imacs, McDonald's, KFC, Escalade's, and the pieste le resistance. The 50-90 inch flat screen idiot box telling them everything will be ok. When the SHTF, and the batteries die on all their gadgets, then and only then will most wake up and smell the S***.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I never said anything about education level. You can be a genius sheeple or a uneducated sheeple. Doesn't matter.

They follow their supplied "leaders" like a sheep. But they are people.

So I call them sheeple.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I work at a assembly sweat shop for lower than minimum wage pay.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Honestly, what other choice do we have?

Many of us can see and recognize what is happening all around us, but what are supposed to do?

There's not a real American revolution to support. There's no way to change things alone....so what is expected of us?

Most of us "sheeple" are just doing what we have to do just to get by and we don't feel a damn bit ashamed in indulging in the creatures comforts we can afford.

We work, we go home, we spend time with the family and then we like to kick back to enjoy a cold beer and a fine cigar.

When real solutions present themselves or begin to unfold.....we'll be there. Until then, we have to live within the system we have.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think #'s 1, 4 and 6 are the most common. Also the amount of time one has to devote to getting even a semi decent grasp of everything that's going on in the world is astronomical. I will certainly admit I have no real clue. I think there may be more people than you realize that don't trust politicians, employers and the official stories that they hear. It's just really hard to know what to believe and what not to, and really hard to know what to do about the problems we face.

I will say I hate the term sheeple as it's condescending to people that most likely just haven't been exposed to the same things/have a different belief system. It just seems likely conspiracy theorist elitism and part of the problem. Call someone who doesn't agree with you a sheeple and they won't want to listen to anything else you have to say because you've insulted them.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

because money makes the world go round...

Should not be asking ats these questions, your Parents job was to explain how the World works...

SO I presume your young and immature..

I am quite sure you do not own a million dollar home, or drive a luxury car...

Not everyone is a sheeple, or derogatory term, just because people are successful in a capitalistic society does not make them drones, it makes them Intelligent... Sheeple or lemmings usually refer to ignorant people in some kind of fanatical religion...

Not successful businessmen or women professionals etc... As I said this is something your parents should have explained...

Your wonder is a bit immature...

Don't end up in prison now...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

because money makes the world go round...

No it doesn't. Cooperation/social agreement does.

Should not be asking ats these questions, your Parents job was to explain how the World works...
Yur funnah...get the mike and make a buck

SO I presume your young and immature..

So I assume your old and a bore?

I am quite sure you do not own a million dollar home, or drive a luxury car...

Good job!...Your a winner for sure. How is your taxes doing?

Not everyone is a sheeple, or derogatory term, just because people are successful in a capitalistic society does not make them drones, it makes them Intelligent... Sheeple or lemmings usually refer to ignorant people in some kind of fanatical religion...
Sure people can be sheeple. I never said I was against capitalism. Why do you hallucinate so much? Never said they where uneducated. They just follow their leaders like sheep. It ok relax.

Not successful businessmen or women professionals etc... As I said this is something your parents should have explained...

You mean no successful...
Your wonder is a bit immature...
Your opinion is noted.

Don't end up in prison now...
Your calling me immature after a comment like that? Your a good keyboard comedian

People that mindlessly follow a leader without questioning their policies and agenda are sheeple.

Your in denial.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The site is really going down the tubes..

If most people aren't sheeple and debt slaves then what are you folks?

Your on a conspiracy website saying "no no, people aren't debt slaves and self-absorbed to the point that they turn a blind eye to the outside world".. "No, thats not it, money rules the world, thats all it is."

Money rules the world.. Really?

Some of you should go somewhere else.. 'I just try to enjoy my simple life and family and nice house and endless debt".

Go to facebook with that garbage. Post some pictures of only the good stuff, plenty of people to approve your all out conforming over there.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

2)Its not on Fox News,CNN,Dateline or MSNBC so it must be a "conspiracy theory". Truth only comes from a person in a suit and tie.

3)I want to be comfortable. Thinking corporations have took over the government makes me scared. So I rather think the government is only mildly corrupt and feel comfy rather than thinking the government is bought off by mega corporations. Fluoride yay!

6)I have a good job, a house, and a car. Why should I care about the fed or QE infinity?

1)Why is this the second stupid thread I have seen that has been authored by you?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There would not be a debt-loop,for individuals,citizens, anyway- if people did'nt buy into the LIE that you're "naff" /backwards/weird/one step up from a hobo- if you dont have the latest+greatest-whether it be vehicles,clothing and gadgets. Most folks walk/drive around not realising that They should be getting paid for being advertising campaigns,the ones who let the labels wear Them/drive them.Thats why the prices of everything has skyrocketed in recent years-companies know they can charge the most preposterous prices-most folks WILL go into debt to not feel like the odd pauper out cause they cannot afford to pay cash for clothing+goods with the right "label" and the newest smart this+smart that.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Why do You have to be so rude? Does it improve your life? Does it make a so-called "stupid" thread any better?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Superhans

Why do You have to be so rude?

Because my moral compass always points to True North™

Does it improve your life?

Well yeah! I wouldn't be doing it if it didn't. Im like a baller flaunting my mental wealth, I have a mind Bentley.

Does it make a so-called "stupid" thread any better?

Better for me, and that is all that matters.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Op, you forgot no8) denial of all of the above...

edit on 28-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join