It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joined after learning about the Hidden Hand event in 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Okay I've done some searching around here but i can't really find anything that's really retrospective to what happened back in 2008.

Well first of all i'd like to note that i don't really consider myself an "enthousiast" on the grounds that above top secret goes in, but I am deeply entrigued by everything that happens throughout the concept of Illuminati.

As my name implies i'm kind of a musician, and well first of all my intrigue in the illuminati came from all the accounts in recent music.The point why I don't like to consider myself an "enthousiast" is because I simply feel like i have no side to take. and for some reason this is something i've had in life alot.
I constantly hang on the border of neutrality without really a side to choose, a sort of awkward emprisonment between what i really want to do and what life thinks i want to do.

so this is something that has been present in my mindset since i was about 12 i guess... i've had this structure since I can remember. I hang on the sideline and observe around me, constantly observing in order to make a choice, only I have severe trouble making this choice through life struggles and other unfortunate events and state of mind...

I recognize that there is a group of people here that use a judgement system quite similar, resonating vibrations.
I've been resonating my choices through myself since I was the age of 12 and made conclusions based on that.

Seemingly as if faith wants me to observe the outcome, I stumble upon the hidden hand conversation through some religious youtube video slandering that Hidden Hand might've been a demon. but from the complete topic(as in, fishing out the hidden hand topic and going through it comepletely.), I can clearly see that the level of thought is different in this forum.

i see this forum as openminded, and i have a few openminded points about the hidden hand event for those that still have it in their memory:

1. So Hidden Hand seemingly had some very interesting information to give later on in the conversation, the part that is still fresh in my mind is him saying that the people that don't want us to succeed provide dates, so if those dates did not occur they would be labeled untrustworthy.

2. Now he stated this somewhere around the end of the conversation, where somewhere in the half of it he explained that his group memory lucifer actually wants us to fail so they can go to the next density.

3. ow somewhere in the middle, he provided a set number of dates, including an equinox prediction in 2012. but in the end, we have the sensation that nothing really happened. and the few "predictions" he gave didn't come to play.

now these are 3 parts of a conversation that seeminly flow together, but there was about 10 to 20 comments between each of the 3 points so they were really far spread apart, almost as if this was ment to be decyphered.

in turn in his vision of a "great harvest" he said that the world would go through a period of "electromagnetic null-zone" where you would experience your connection with the one creator and then be sent to another 3rd density earth to clean the negative energy.

but that if there were 95% people who were self-serving.

so in retrospect do you think that we have "delayed the inevitable"? and is this the end of it? in one way are people waking up now and seeing that we can take control? was that ultimately the "Catalyst" that Hidden Hand mentioned? Control of Self? are we getting there and do you think that what the message he was delivering was genuine?

Let's ponder a bit shall we?

I guess my most important question is:

Does the 3 part decyphering i stated above hold the proof to the utmost cunningness of Hidden_hand, or is it truly just as if it "were all ment to be" and this is the indeniable proof to his existence through our questioning, the story seemed like it was fixed to be that way.

these 3 little parts of his conversation entrigued me so much, I cannot get past it's eloquence because it simply proves his motives, his way of saying that you were born into doing what you were supposed to do.

allthough this forum had the questions in hand themselves, it seems like Hidden Hand had control of everything the whole time.

Does this hold any kind of proof of validity is my ultimate question?

edit on 27-2-2013 by GuitarGasm because:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS....

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I read it all....but dont understand it....in over my head again.....
i must be 2nd density

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
i must be 2nd density

haha. maybe read again, my friend?

i'm sorry for my chaotic writing haha, i guess hanging on the border of neutrality does that to you.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Welcome to ATS....

Des

Thank you Destiny!

you seem to be an avid forum member!

any recollections of the Hidden_Hand event yourself?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GuitarGasm

Sorry, can't answer that question for you. but, I can tell you how to tan a deer hide....

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuitarGasm

Originally posted by stirling
i must be 2nd density

haha. maybe read again, my friend?

i'm sorry for my chaotic writing haha, i guess hanging on the border of neutrality does that to you.

I son't think that member was referring to your post, but the original. Welcome! The Hidden Hand thing was over my head too. I may try reading up on it again when I'm not half asleep.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
One thing I thought was odd about the hidden hand thread was that the Hidden_Hand member started a thread on their first post. They somehow got around the 20 post rule. At least I think that was the case.
edit on 27-2-2013 by lucidclouds because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I tried to tan a deer hide once
used up two jugs of coconut oil and gave it at least an hours sun every day for all summer....

I do play guitar bud so maybe we arent that different.........

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Sorry, can't answer that question for you. but, I can tell you how to tan a deer hide....

Des

Awfully mysterious, Destiny?!

We just love making the new members paranoid huh? XD

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

No, Sweet Pea. Not trying to scare you. I do post a lot in the survival forums. Tanning hides has it's usefulness.

Nice to have you join the rest of us in the Asylum.

Des

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

No, Sweet Pea. Not trying to scare you. I do post a lot in the survival forums. Tanning hides has it's usefulness.

Nice to have you join the rest of us in the Asylum.

Des

i think this deer hide tanning thing is an inside joke of some sorts? xD

you guise are mysterious lol D:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

**As this is not an introduction, staff is closing this thread**

new topics

top topics

join