It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Designed or not designed? That is the question!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I received this today by email I though I would put it out there and see what the great minds of ATS could make of such a thought.

Designed or not designed?
That is the question!

Question – Was the cardboard box designed and created or did it happen by chance over billions of years?

Something as simple as a cardboard box!

Did it take intelligent design to make it or did it evolve over time?

You know!

Now take the human body and look at the complexity of it!

Question – Did all this complexity just happen by chance over billions of years or was the human body designed and created?

You know!

It is absolutely, 100% IMPOSSIBLE, for the human body NOT to have a designer!

(Remember the cardboard box!) ONLY a fool, a liar, or someone deceived, could ‘believe’ that the human body evolved over billions of years through random chance and multiple mutations!

If you really believe in evolution, try to answer the following questions honestly!

Which evolved FIRST and how long did it work without the others?

1) The digestive system, the food to be digested, the appetite, the ability to find and eat the food, the digestive juices, or the body’s resistance to its own digestive juice (i.e. stomach, intestines etc.)

2) The ‘drive’ to reproduce or the ability to reproduce?

3) The lungs, the mucus lining to protect them, the throat, or the perfect mixture of gases to be breathed into the lungs?

4) Which evolved first; the bones, ligaments, tendons, blood supply, or muscles to move the bones?

5) What about the nervous system, repair system, or hormone system, which evolved first?

6) Which of these ‘systems’ evolved first and how could they evolve without each other, seeing as they rely on each other?

Muscular system; Cardiovascular/Circulatory system; Digestive system; Endocrine; Integumentary system; Urinary system; Lymphatic system; Immune; Respiratory; Nervous; Reproductive system; Skeletal system.

How can love, hate, jealousy, anger, joy, excitement, satisfaction etc. ‘evolve?’

They can’t!

How can everything come from nothing?

It can’t!

This is the evolutionary formula for making the universe…
Nothing + nothing = 2 elements + time = 94 natural elements + time = all physical laws and a completely structured universe of galaxies, systems, stars, planets and moons orbiting in perfect balance and order!

This is the evolutionary formula for making LIFE…
Dirt + water = living creatures!

Evolutionists theorise that the above two formulas can enable everything about us to make itself – with the exception of man-made things, such as cars or buildings. Complicated things, such as wooden boxes with nails in them, require thought, intelligence and careful workmanship. But everything else about us in nature (such as hummingbirds and the human eye) is declared to be the result of accidental mishaps, random confusion and time! You will not even need raw materials to begin with! They make themselves too!

The NONSENSE of Evolution It takes a lot of faith to believe in evolution!

Nothing produces everything!

Non-life produces life!

Randomness produces fine-tuning!

Chaos produces information!

Unconsciousness produces consciousness!

Non-reason produces reason!

A frog + a kiss = a prince!
Evolution teaches a frog + TIME = a ‘prince!’
BOTH are fairy-tales!
(Evolution is a fairy-tale for grown-ups; it certainly shouldn’t be taken seriously!)

The Theory of Evolution…
Hydrogen is a colourless, odourless gas which given enough time, turns into people!’

Regarding evolution, I would also recommend looking at the following link…
www.timefortruth.co.uk/science-vs-evolution

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Men don’t believe evolution because it is scientifically accurate; they believe it because they don’t want to give account to their Creator!

So what now?

You were created by God and He gave you this life to live!

Have you lived for Him or have you lived in rebellion against Him?

You know!

Your sins have cut you off from God, therefore you need His forgiveness; have you asked Jesus Christ to forgive you of all your sins? If not do it now!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Sadly to say, this country has turned its back upon God, hence why we are in such a mess!
The only hope for all of us is to turn to the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness, asking Him to lead and guide us from this day forward!

Well does give us a little to think about.

edit on 27-2-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My thoughts?

Of course we are "designed". Our bodies are designed to function particular ways. Our hearts are designed to beat and our cells designed to conduct electrical impulses, etc. Our hand is complete with the "intelligence" of how to be a hand...

Nature is the designer. That's my thought, anyway.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn

Men don’t believe evolution because it is scientifically accurate; they believe it because they don’t want to give account to their Creator!

Well does give us a little to think about.

edit on 27-2-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

Sure does.. Makes me think that people still need training wheels on their bikes, because the world it far far too big for them to navigate it by themselves.

What a bunch of rubbish...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

If you really believe in evolution, try to answer the following questions honestly!

This is such nonsense. You don't believe in evolution. It is an accepted fact supported by multiple independent and corroborating lines of evidence. The frequency of alleles in populations change over time, this is the definition of biological evolution.

Question – Was the cardboard box designed and created or did it happen by chance over billions of years?

This is just rehashing the same irreducible complexity crap. A cardboard box is not a living organism that can undergo genetic changes.

(Remember the cardboard box!) ONLY a fool, a liar, or someone deceived, could ‘believe’ that the human body evolved over billions of years through random chance and multiple mutations!

Of course. Thousands of evolutionary biologists, geneticists, biological anthropologists, etc. are deluded. Evolution is a nonrandom process, and so is natural selection.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

More Christian propaganda...

This does give me something to think about. How misinformed some people are regarding basic evolutionary concepts.

edit on 2/27/2013 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Why cant the designed and evolutionary concepts co-exist? One driving the other; competing so to speak to see what idea form opps out? As I see it its an even match. Creationism/Darwinism. What is the problem with this truism; and why does it have to be a Mad Magazine Spy vs Spy senario? It is right here before your own eyes, none of this has to become polarized and yet you insist upon it ridgidly, unbending no yielding ; why YOU= All because of your own uncertainty regarding your own beings SELF existance.

edit on 27-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The answer has been hidden in the Bible all along. Baptism is our immersion into the waters of life. The Greek and Latin roots expand the answer to us with simplicity. Consider this the key to running a simulation, extracting the data, then refining the product from what is learned over time.

Amni - River of life

Amnio - Bowl that catches the blood of the lamb (Sacrifice of the new being)

Amnion - Membrane holding the water. This is the body of the cell all the way to the body of our consciousness. Between, it is the matrix (Womb) of life in the mother, the Earth, the universe. As above, so below.

Amniotic Fluid - The water of life around the living being.

Amnesia - When you add SIA to the end of a Latin word, it becomes a condition. The condition of the water is forgetfulness for the consciousness entering the fluid of material existence. We WILL remember.

Amnesty - The last word flowing from the root is the result of the water washing the temple. The temple is the central part of the Spirit, which is our consciousness. The beast is the thing sacrificed. The blood is caught in a bowl, then cleansed of the impurity. It is refined. In the Bible, this is the purpose of our baptism in the waters. We are to rise to new life.

Gospel of the Nazarenes (Lection 88)

12. For by involution and evolution shall the salvation of all the world be accomplished: by the Descent of Spirit into matter, and the Ascent of matter into Spirit through the ages.

Involution is turning in on one's self (within). Compare this to Luke 17:

20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

See my thread on the subject: Involution and Evolution

As the Copenhagen Interpretation of QM points out, consciousness collapses the wave function of indeterminate reality. Matter cannot create consciousness. It's the other way around. For a choice to be made, consciousness must collapse the wave function of fifth dimensional probability. This decision (Choice) takes what is not yet determined and brings that choice to reality by changing the states of matter. Apart from collapsing the wave function, the fourth dimensional shadow (Now of time) cannot be changed. The shadow of the fourth dimension is the third dimension following the choice. Just like your 2D shadow follows your every move, so the 3D shadow is cast by the 4D shadow of the fifth dimension.

The metaphor above helps us see how it is possible for two things to exist in paradox. God knows the entirety of the fourth dimension because of law governing the probability space of the 5th dimension above it. By governing the 5th dimensional probability space, the shadow it casts can be seen from front to back at one time. As humans, we can only see the future and past as conceptualizations of what has happened and what might happen. God has already determined what is indeterminate. As humans, we then collapse this wave function as it is given to us. Our choices change the future,just as God's governance of the future is affected by our choices. We evolve together.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. [11] [a]

12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? 13 And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. 14 In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

In the Matrix Movie, our consciousness was given a Time/Space, Matter/Energy simulation to engage our mind. Similarly, we are engaged in an image of the same created by God. Genesis 1:27 says we are both INSIDE and image and the image of God. If you look in a mirror, you see your image. You are aware that image is NOT you, yet it reflects you as a shadow of the same. If you are NOT the image, where are you?

You are a child of God. As such, the child is the Angel in heaven facing the Father. Read verse 10 above. This world is only a reflecting point for what comes next. It's a womb. You are the lamb and you have a Shepherd.

The Shepherd pulls the wool over your eyes (Amnesia). He then sheers it away (Sin and Error). That wool is the washed white as snow and give back as a new Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind). Evolution only leads to the perfection that is already attained. God is that perfect I AM (Consciousness).

Our choices change the future, but God knows where we are all lead in the wilderness as sheep following the Shepherd. The only choice you have is the one that builds you next robe (Body). If you are faithful with little, you receive little. If you are faithful with much, more is given.

Matthew 18

15 “If your brother or sister sins,[c] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[d] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Again, this is governed.

edit on 28-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

You are correct. You are woefully misinformed.

Origins - Everything about origins is an assumption. We have no facts, except the one fact that everything that we see follows a precise set of mathematics. So precise that it is a form of intelligence all its own, which is why some people believe in nature. When you eliminate a creator/designer you are left with this concept.

Intelligence came from Chaos. This has never been observed and all science points to the fact that this appears impossible. So impossible we ignore chaos all together when we search for ET life.

Speciation - Scientist admittedly don't know enough about speciation to even say they can prove or disprove speciation. Evolution beyond adaptation is an assumption, since we have never witnessed speciation. Please don't link me to plants because we understand them less than we understand animal species.

Evolution without a creator simply cannot be proven because we have no plausible answer for Origins. We have never witnessed an animal change dramatically enough to assume we are looking at a new species. Genetically it appears impossible to add information which also seems to thwart this theory. If current "real science" repeatable in a lab is correct this leaves only one plausible explanation for evolution. The first form of life had to have all the necessary genetic information to evolve. Since we have proven it is impossible to add to the only other answer is to take away from. Since each organism on the chain had to lose information how did we gain intelligence?

In all truthfulness there is more evidence for creation than their will ever be for Evolution. The reason why you hear all about evolution is because science wants to explain everything we see without being accountable to God.

Sorry for not providing links for some of the more complex concepts that I presented. But you seem to be a well versed scientist who knows all the data, so we should expect that you completely understand the creationist argument that I have placed before you.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Why cant the designed and evolutionary concepts co-exist? One driving the other; competing so to speak to see what idea form opps out? As I see it its an even match. Creationism/Darwinism. What is the problem with this truism; and why does it have to be a Mad Magazine Spy vs Spy senario? It is right here before your own eyes, none of this has to become polarized and yet you insist upon it ridgidly, unbending no yielding ; why YOU= All because of your own uncertainty regarding your own beings SELF existance.

edit on 27-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

I have only one issue with evolution. It is an assumption, actually many, many, many, assumptions that have been presented as fact.

If all teaching on evolution started with these two truths, evolution is the current scientific assumption, and science at this time in incapable of disproving creation, then I would accept teaching it to my children.

I have no problem with the scientific exchange of ideas. But since science for the most part refuses to openly acknowledge the truth, it continues to prove that they have only one agenda. To provide evidence that eliminates the necessity for a creator, simply because they would rather not believe in one.

top topics

join