It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am now on DHS's list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hello all. I guess I am now on DHS's security list by joining the forum!
Hopefully, my contributions will outweigh the risks.

I have to say, I am a long time reader, but just decided to join.

I do apologize in advance as I am very outspoken and there are a few members that rub be as egotistical and pompous. I tend to speak my mind and leave the censors to the media.

However, if I am out of line, I will be the first to apologize and I am always open minded. I will always humble myself when ill-informed.
edit on 27-2-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lothran

You gonna be on the MOD's list if you evade the censors.

Welcome! Hope I'm not too douchey for ya.

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lothran

Welcome to ATS...we're gonna have fun with you.....

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lothran

hello and welcome to Ats,hope all is well

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
On DHS's list? Aren't we all, laddie? Welcome aboard.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Welcome lothran To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't know if I should say welcome... Or run!!! This site is like crack for people like us and not all the users are friendly ATS addicts.... Though a learning curve for all who enter's the THUNDERDOME! Have fun!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I know a guy that works for DHS. I assume he still does, I haven't seen him in awhile. No, I don't ask him any questions. I doubt he would answer them anyway. He is always traveling it seems.

I doubt they really worry about people who post on ATS. The people to worry about are not talking about crap on the internet generally.
edit on 27-2-2013 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Welcome. Say goodbye to your loved ones for you may never be seen again due to your joining of this international/domestic terrorist website.
According to the govt- people who post on sites like this whom are usually very outspoken against their administrations are labeled terrorists of the domestic types. Our types dissappear all the time, or end up in car accidents.

We own you now. You start your rocket launcher training next week.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
and ? 99% of the population is on dhs silly little list ... they want everyone these days ...

welcome to ats ...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There are two hundred and fifty million people on their list. Maybe that's the new norm.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Welcome and a hearty hello. Sure you'll fit right in. Will look forward to reading your post. As long as you have thick skin, won't hurt one bit .

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lothran

Well I am not much for following the rules here or knowing them but have yet to start my own thread.
How do you KNOW you are on DHS's list?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by lothran

Well I am not much for following the rules here or knowing them but have yet to start my own thread.
How do you KNOW you are on DHS's list?

I am posting om ATS.. nuff said... lol

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
na, FEMA camps arnt that bad once you get use to them. They let you use the internet everyday for an hour.

Welcome

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'd be more worried about the mods list. which i KNOW your on now

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well it's better I'm sure than being on the OPPT's new list, but probably not by much....

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Seriously?
Actually, anyone NOT on a DHS list.................works for DHS!
Welcome home sonny boy.....

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The question is are you on the RED or BLUE list the unconcerned Yellow list people have no ideal and don't want one . Yes you are on a list but if TPTB who are monitoring this site start to feel that you are going to cause them trouble you might move up to the Blue list . Big time activist and survivalist probably would make the Red list and would be dealt with before Martial Law is declared and trouble starts . Blue list candidates would be collected to keep the Yellow List people from learning whats going on .
There are also TROJAN HORSE sites and events drawing people in who will respond to a NWO takeover. At events you will see Cops with cameras around their necks waiting to take your picture and classify you into the system .

new topics

top topics

join