It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you folks here attempt to secure these?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I would love to have these courses of antibiotics and the suture kit,but am leary. Any thoughts? Think this is legit/legal?

www.antibioticsforsurvival.com

They have numerous plans and kinds of antibiotics etc. I would be afraid to get into a situation and these be fake.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthart
I would love to have these courses of antibiotics and the suture kit,but am leary. Any thoughts? Think this is legit/legal?

They have numerous plans and kinds of antibiotics etc. I would be afraid to get into a situation and these be fake.

The best place to get "legal" antibiotics without a script is from a Veteranary supply store. If you have a Tractor Supply if you even know what that is-) store nearby you can buy them there- Do your research but the Antibiotics are exactly the same as what the pharmacy has.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Wow i didnt think of that.Just had one open up here.Super thanks.Guess ill be a regular there now for survival medicine.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Can't you just buy antibiotics from pet stores for use in fish tanks? just make sure they have the correct dosage and chuck in your medical bag as they'll last for a few years and when the SHTF no ones going to think to raid the pet store for some fish stuff should you need a top up, the same for suturing wounds with the gear in vets as its the same stuff basically and so long as its sterile it should work fine

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by earthart

Medication is serious issue especially in survival situations, for some antibiotics will cause you allergies and while others not. This is better sorted out your doctor as what's best suited for your body.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The best place to get "legal" antibiotics without a script is from a Veteranary supply store. If you have a Tractor Supply if you even know what that is-) store nearby you can buy them there- Do your research but the Antibiotics are exactly the same as what the pharmacy has.

It's true, we use a lot of horse medicine on humans and vice versa (after researching of course). In addition to good ol' Tractor Supply, Feed Stores are another good source (but usually only in rural areas, just like Tractor Supply)...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by earthart

OP,

Ive bought from this site before. Its a good site. He'll ask you some questions via e-mail and then ship you your meds and you get ALOT of meds. it took me 3 weeks to get my stuff in. He also throws in a a guide book on what meds to use for what infections.

My wife even used them to clear a UTI
edit on 27-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

I buy fish antibiotics online...they are the exact same as prescribed for people. There are even forums where you can find all the details on ordering and comparisons. Google is your friend....

$36.00 for bottle of 100, 500 MG compared to $150.00 for prescription for 30 days.

Des

edit on 27-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I would read up on antibiotics first. Its not like every anti-biotic is good for everything, if you don't know what you are doing it can do nothing or even worse do nothing and make the crap you are carrying inside your puss infected body resistant to antibiotics.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

It's true, we use a lot of horse medicine on humans and vice versa (after researching of course). In addition to good ol' Tractor Supply, Feed Stores are another good source (but usually only in rural areas, just like Tractor Supply)...

I've taken Horse antibiotics once for strep throat when I lived in the mountains and didn't have access to anything else. Worked great and saved me time and money having to go to a doctor when I already knew perfectly well what I needed.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

So the idea of tractor-supply stores selling antibiotics has sent my imagination into overdrive. And I'm sure that my conclusions for this pairing - all of which include different forms of driver-distraction and copious amounts of blood - can't be correct. Or can they? Please help me understand this - I'm sincerely curious. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
can anyone link exact products that would be recommended.
not to concerned WHAT site sells em, i just want a name. i could look it up myself on any site.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Bottle of bentonite clay, will kill everything in digestive system. Garlic works, passion flower works, both can be planted and grown. Turmeric works against a lot of bacteria and fungal infections. There are a lot of things that can be used. Go out and lick the bark of a tree but make sure there aren't any ants on it. Where do you think the Pharmacutical companies got their ideas for medicines from.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
turmeric?

i al already taking it daily as a supplement. i wasnt aware of any antibacterial ability it had.
is it dangerous to be taking it? i mean i know actual drug antibiotics can be bad for the immune system if you take them to much. even become ineffective over time.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am not a medical doctor but do work in the Veterinary Medical field...
Here's some info on how to stock up on antibiotics. I could but
will not post dosages since I'm not a doctor. You can look that up
yourself on line. You can purchase antibiotics sold as Veterinary
Pharmaceuticals legally on-line & they are legit. .
It's all human grade go research it for yourself....

Every “drug” manufactured, sold, or brought into the United States must pass FDA regulations (don’t get me started on the FDA), and is listed within the United States Pharmacopeia, or USP. This is a compendium recognized officially by the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act that contains descriptions, uses, strengths, and standards of purity for selected drugs and for all of their forms of dosage.

Per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (edocket.access.gpo.gov...), each capsule, tablet, or pill must be uniquely marked. Two tablets with identical colors, shapes, and markings cannot, by law, have different ingredients. This is for a variety of reasons, but not limited to assisting Poison Control hotlines, hospitals, doctors, etc., in determining what someone might have ingested, overdosed on, or is causing side effects.

Cal-Vet Supply

Fish Mox = Amoxicillin 250mg
Fish Mox Forte = Amoxicillin 500mg
Amoxicillin - Bladder Infections, Pneumonia, Ear Infections, E Coli, Samonella,
Gonorrhea
Fish Pen = Penicillin 250mg
Fish Pen Forte = Penicillin 500mg
Penicillin - UTI (Urinary Tract Infections), Septicemia, Meningitis, Pneumonia,
Respiratory Infections, Ear, Nose & Throat Infections, Skin & Soft Tissue
Infections,Intra-Abdominal Infections, Syphillis & Gonorrhea
Fish Flox Forte = Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) 500mg
is a Fluoroquinole potent broad spectrum antibiotic which can be used to
prevent or slow Anthrax after exposure
Fish Flex = Cephalexin 250mg
Fish Flex Forte = Cephalexin 500mg Cephalosporin antibiotic
Upper Respiratory Infections, UTI Infections, Tooth & Oral Infections,
Skin Infections & Ear Infections
Bird Biotic 100mg = Doxycycline - Tetracycline antibiotic ***Use with Caution***
can cause Liver damage & IS TOXIC after experation date
UTI, Acne, Lymes Disease, Anthrax, Periodontitis (gum disease)
Cholera, Chlamydia & Gonorrhea

Regular Fish stores sell Metronidazole (Flagyl) in 250mg tabs...

Source www.truthistreason.net...

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 2-3-2013 by Ektar because: Left something out...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I own a dairy farm and I have enough veterinary meds on hand at any given time to do whatever I need. I have given myself a dose of intramuscular penicillin from my own veterinary stock before to help with a rather nasty infection. It worked fine. Just have to be careful to know if one is allergic or not. I am not.

I am not a medical professional (though I have had EMT-I level civilian certification) or a veterinary tech but after 24 years in the military in Special Forces I've had enough cross training with medics and the use of veterinary medicine for human use to be somewhat confident I can make the calculations and use them as needed. Often in the third world veterinary pain relievers are more available than human pharmacological formulas. Our medics are really good.

If SHTF anyway I will have to trade out or find some way to humanely disperse or reduce my herd to something I can manage by hand which will leave a lot of medicines available for our use. I can trade them out for things as if the milk trucks cease to operate a lot of families are going to want/need a family milk cow again. Worse comes to worse I can harvest them but without electricity I fear there would be a lot of waste.

I keep a large amount of euthanasia medicine on hand for an afterhour’s emergency but to be honest I think a well placed bullet is more effective and humane on a large animal than the slow thrashing of the IV method.

A lot of the pain medications, analgesics, and anesthetics for procedures can be used for the same purpose on humans. I will not post them here because I don’t want to violate T&C or encourage someone to make a mistake. Some are used recreationally by people like other opiates.

I mean an IV bag of saline is the same for a bovine as it is for a person...all the catheters, lines, needles and syringes that require a script from a pharmacy for humans are available at the farm store. You might have to ask for them but they have them. They keep them locked to prevent theft by users.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Good on You!

I am not a medical professional (though I have had EMT-I level civilian certification) or a veterinary tech but after 24 years in the military in Special Forces I've had enough cross training with medics and the use of veterinary medicine for human use to be somewhat confident I can make the calculations and use them as needed. Often in the third world veterinary pain relievers are more available than human pharmacological formulas. Our medics are really good.

I forgotten to mention in me post that I am a dual licensed Veterinary Technician
& been practicing since 1995. I have experience with Large, Small & Exotics.
I also have sheep & goats & it's great that we have the knowledge about the
meds being cross over & I share all the info with me friends

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Black Cumin Oil, A.K.A. Black Seed Oil kills just about everything that eats humans including many parasites. Nano-silver products kill most things that eat on us that black seed oil will not kill. Both are pretty harmless to us and in the case of the black seed oil it is nutritive and the body readily absorbs it for its EFA content.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Please do not forget that there is a serious issue with over using of antibiotics and pathogens becoming more resistant. Taking antibiotics (from where ever you get them) for every cough is not healthy for you, or any one else.

You can think of MRSA as an example, something that now runs rampant in the community... and a 20 page topic a while back that most of your seemed scared to death of, yet almost seem to facilitate the very behavior that allowed it to become resistant.
edit on 3-3-2013 by AmateuRN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmateuRN
Please do not forget that there is a serious issue with over using of antibiotics and pathogens becoming more resistant. Taking antibiotics (from where ever you get them) for every cough is not healthy for you, or any one else.

This is absoulutly true. I read all the time on the prepping blogs about people rushing to get antibiotics of some kind. I learned over years of watching very good medics and doctor’s practice on horrible GSW traumatic amputations and other types of injuries that even in those type situations this aggressive course should be a last resort.

I have an old country doctor for a family practitioner and he and I have talked about how people come in with an office call asking for an antibiotic for a cold or the flu all the time. Self medication especially with antibiotics is a tricky and risky business to get into.

As for my dairy operation; I run an organic dairy so I have a pretty heavy financial incentive to avoid any antibiotics so unlike other dairies who will inject a cow who gets a skin flap/tear from a gate or a fence injury right away - instead I use flushing with sterile water and loose suture with a drain tube along with a topical rather than go straight for the IM route. Also, if I get some respiratory thing going on with the girls I isolate and hydrate with Gatorade plenty of rest and warm air (usually a winter thing). Antibiotics is always a last resort and then I start with something mild and go up…

I also keep my stalls and facilities a lot cleaner than factory operations to avoid the problems all together. The High School kids I employ to this purpose can attest to this. I have heard it all from “you are keeping cows here not sleeping here” to “should we just spread our lunch out here on the stall floor and eat?”

P.S. Sometimes I do sleep in there…during calving season. And I eat lunch there all the time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join