It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to threaten Iran with military strike in June, Israeli media reports

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The Israeli media is always saying stuff like this. "The clock is ticking" or "Iran's nuclear blah blah."

We won't bother Iran, and without the USA neither will Israel.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Originally posted by Lone12
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

thank you for the link

....it sure does appear strange, no, this constant ' postponing'

let me ask you -
they 'postpone' because they wait something élse to happen - right ?

and their mumbling of 'war ' is but a deflection from something élse to happen - right?

You're welcome

Perhaps. But I'd like to think the reason these things stalled is because at least some cooler heads prevailed but leaders within Israel I seriously think can't get over the fact they may feel they need to do this...

Preemptive war based or insufficient evidence and hearsay isn't going to solve things. Israel are becoming surrounded by extremist movements all around them now, the temptation to go nuclear might come to fruition.

I think they postpone because they are upto something else we won't know about, or perhaps they're hinging the bets on the P5+1 nuclear talks in Kazahkstan.. I doubt it.

I think the "mumbling of war" as you put it is actually to a degree inflammatory and as another poster said, it should be a crime to insight and threaten war and it gives the country being targeted the right to hit back.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Originally posted by rigel4

I guess the reason behind this statement from the Israelis is the fact that progress
is being made in the on going nuclear talks.

Israel doesn't want a solution it wants war......... They want the US to take down all
Israelis enemies in the Middle East starting with Iran.

So obvious too.

I'd agree. Israel or at least most of the last few leaders have always been aggressive towards Arabs, Muslim countries and Palestinians. Always bent on war and destruction and the American leadership pumps billions into Iron Dome and other IDF projects. Ridiculous.. and they said Assad was detached from reality but funding Israel when your own economy is in shambles is not the way to help your own country.. (looking at the USA)

Waiting for Israel to ignite to powder keg.... Silly move

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Obama threatened to wipe Israel off the map in decemeber as they were going to nuke Iran and start WW3 he moved his troops into Egypt and got rid of a couple of generals who want war.

Another "off the map threat"? What are these guys playing RISK or something?

Foolish move by Obama. The desperate rush for resources continues. I'll be very stupified is this does happen and Israel encourages it. Or Obama.

Many people shall die if they do. I don't think they give half a rats.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i think i heard about the thread since 2010 or before..

but until now.

nothing happen.

same as israel

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

WHAT, AGAIN!? This has got to be the 10th hollow threat since his first election... The US of GLOBALISTS could GLASSIFY the entire nation of Iran and reduce their mountains to rubble - but the backlash would still mean 1000 years of slow, attricious warfare against the international behemoth... Is.ra.el help to MAKE HELL on EARTH - and the Zionists have roped in the GLOBAL WHOREDOM that is The 'US' and the Royal 'WE' (UK) - Israel: USUK!
!"

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
No more wars for israel. If any United States politician tries to attack Iran, or any other country, the people need to head to Washington D.C. and stop it with one big, loud voice and issue arrest warrants for them and their traitorous supporters. These zionists are going to keep on and start world war III. While they sit safely in their billion dollar bunkers, the rest of the world will die a horrible death. We know what can happen if nuclear war breaks out and we have to stop it at all cost.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Guys wake up Obama WONT do anything Iran could nuke a Aircraft Carrier and will invite them over for cake and coffee.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As long as it doesn't happen before the end of March.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join