It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to threaten Iran with military strike in June, Israeli media reports

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Someone needs to explain to me why Israel is continuously allowed to threaten Iraq publicly yet we cry about a threat Iran supposedly made years ago? Why is Israels threats on Iran ok where as Irans threats on Israel are unthinkable and they want to kill Jews, anti-semetic, slaughterhouse, mass murdering you name it?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
Someone needs to explain to me why Israel is continuously allowed to threaten Iraq publicly yet we cry about a threat Iran supposedly made years ago? Why is Israels threats on Iran ok where as Irans threats on Israel are unthinkable and they want to kill Jews, anti-semetic, slaughterhouse, mass murdering you name it?

Yes this hypocrisy is absurd...... I'm going to ahead and suggest we look at who owns the media... it ain't Persians is it?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

I've said it so many times before on ATS, Iran's Presidential elections are 14th June 2013 and Ahmadinejad can't re-run.
edit on 28-2-2013 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Doesn't have the nads? What has obama been doing for the past 4.5 years? Attacking nations in the middle east? I guess you support israel come rain or shine. Netanyahu even said romney was their man just after the previous election finished.

Which M.E. nations have been attacked by Obama? Afghanistan was already in play, his drone wars serve a totally different purpose, LIbya was initiated by NATO with a little help from its friends...Mali is all French with some more help from the U.S. ....

Yes, I do support the people of Israel. Thank You! Anything wrong with that?? No, wait, let me guess?? I'm a crazy Zionist...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ok, let me get this straight. Some reporter claims that President Obama, is thinking about attacking Iran as early as June. And people are buying that?

First of all, lets be realistic here. If the United States of America was going to level the proverbial musket at a nation, its would not be so foolish as to announce the attack several months early. That would make no sense to anyone what so ever. Strategically speaking it would be suicidal, especially if the nation that attracts its ire, is dangerous enough to be having a war with in the first place.

Second, the reportage is comming out of Israel, and while I have every respect for your average Israeli citizen (or at least those who respect the same boundaries as the UN) I cannot say with any certainty that I trust the media machine there. Thier track record is so steeped in paranoia and propeganda, that it is a wonder the newspaper offices dont all spontaneously combust under the weight of the BS they spew.

Now... I have no doubt that the idea of military action has been discussed on several occasions between the leader of Israel (the absolute example of the broken record) and Mr Obama. I have no doubt that those discussions may have reached the point of hypothetical estimates of how long it would be before the USA would be economically and physically ready to deploy its military might in that region. But I very much doubt that Obama has turned around and expressly said "If Iran (insert desired change/activity worthy of punishment) then we can be ready by June, to put boots on the ground, missiles in the cities, and frag the ever loving hell out of the entire place. Blood for the blood God, skulls for the throne of Khorne and all that jazz. Right wheres the buffet table?"

I believe that this story, is either a total fabrication, or a deliberate misrepresentation of the truth.

One caveat, would I add for completeness sake. IF this turns out being even HALF accurate, then I have to say, this would be the biggest information security cock up I have ever heard of, and someones head will roll for this. And I mean that in the most literal sense.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

Why would they want to depopulate the slaves?

Because they could control a smaller number of slaves much easier and efficiently than the massive numbers now. All they need is enough slaves to build a few pyramids, produce food, and wipe theirs butts for them.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

just like a supposed manned flight to Mars before 2018, come on people worry about people in this country or the country you live in first. people are so damn nosy and greedy- money and attention wise. do what's right for your people and don't worry about people who all they care about is fighting constantly. we spent 10 years in iraq, and for what all they will do until the end of time is fight so leave those people be. they mess with us then do something right then not wait and hand hold them.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The govenment of this country has dropped more bombs than anyone. Why can't Iran have nuclear material? Everybody else can, but not them. The countries that mess with Iran are totally hippocritical. And the sanctions don't actually effect the policy makers. It hits the poor working class. We all live on this same planet. How can we call ourselves "civilized"? An "un-civilized" man that lives in the forest has never hurt a soul.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi fellas ,

If US attacks us ... We will attack Israel and turn it into ashes . that's why they haven't attacked us yet . because they know we'll do that .

They're just bluffing when they say : we're going to attack Iran ... we're about to go to war with Iran .

If anybody wants to punch you in the face ... he will never warn u like " I'm gonna hit u " !!!

I mean, if I were Israel or US, I would never do that . cause that crazy !
edit on 2/28/1313 by Matey222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I guess since 2012 was a fizzle on ATS and around the world, now we have something exciting to look forward for summer of 2013?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Im sorry but knowing who Obama is his History as much as we can. I DOUBT Obama is going to attack Iran.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Fake claims. Who in their right mind would let it be known when they are going to attack someone?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I guess the reason behind this statement from the Israelis is the fact that progress
is being made in the on going nuclear talks.

Israel doesn't want a solution it wants war......... They want the US to take down all
Israelis enemies in the Middle East starting with Iran.

So obvious too.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Me thinks with all of Israel's soapbox screaming, their wish will eventually be granted, not necessarily when they're wanting it, but eventually the underling members of the Council on Foreign Relations will have no choice but to abide by their master's demands.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

thank you for the link

....it sure does appear strange, no, this constant ' postponing'

let me ask you -
they 'postpone' because they wait something élse to happen - right ?

and their mumbling of 'war ' is but a deflection from something élse to happen - right?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
so....- why would They drag on with this self-created Circus ?

even Clinton knew that the ' peace-process' was but an euphemism of 'stalling'

stalling what ?

- the moment, that the Kundalini is ignited over the world
and will imprison man
- because that is whom they Serve
with their fake countries and fake threats of 'war '

their only goal
is to deflect mankind, with useless fake countries and hoax 'wars '
- UNTILL it will be too late

...and the dimensional Prison has closed.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
...you will have notced,
that, whenever people are starting to wake up,
They start one of Their fake 'wars ' again

like clockwork

to get the people divided
seperated
enmity
'jews' vs ' palestinians'
jews vs christians
etc etc

and all of it is but Deflection
...because the coming Dimension is the REAL Prison.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This needs to be put into hoax.

Obama threatened to wipe Israel off the map in decemeber as they were going to nuke Iran and start WW3 he moved his troops into Egypt and got rid of a couple of generals who want war.

He is currently going through the american military and getting rid of any Generals that are encouraging war.

how on earth can you believe what the jews say look into the Worship of Saturn and the Elders of Zion and see why this world is so screwed.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
The govenment of this country has dropped more bombs than anyone. Why can't Iran have nuclear material? Everybody else can, but not them. The countries that mess with Iran are totally hippocritical. And the sanctions don't actually effect the policy makers. It hits the poor working class. We all live on this same planet. How can we call ourselves "civilized"? An "un-civilized" man that lives in the forest has never hurt a soul.

Ill tell you why Iran shouldn't be allowed to have a nuclear bomb and its the same reason that no-one else should be allowed to have one, just one bomb in the right place on this planet and it will split it in two

so why we allow our corrupt governments to keep dictating to us i'll never know maybe the fluoride is working a bit too well on most of you.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Doesn't have the nads? What has obama been doing for the past 4.5 years? Attacking nations in the middle east? I guess you support israel come rain or shine. Netanyahu even said romney was their man just after the previous election finished.

Which M.E. nations have been attacked by Obama? Afghanistan was already in play, his drone wars serve a totally different purpose, LIbya was initiated by NATO with a little help from its friends...Mali is all French with some more help from the U.S. ....

Yes, I do support the people of Israel. Thank You! Anything wrong with that?? No, wait, let me guess?? I'm a crazy Zionist...

So you support obama giving arms to alqueda rebels to ovethrow 30-40 year old dictators? I thought most republicans were against that. Also the democrats never officially challenged the events of 9-11-2001 so apparently they believe the bush nonsense. Bill Clinton harshelly criticised the movement as well. The iraq and afghanistan invasions were BASED on the official lies of that unfortunate day. But what am I telling you? You believe nonsense hook, line and sinker. We 9-11 truthers don't believe inside job because its a fad or something, we simply loathe sinister lies and murder. That is something you would expect from a third world dictator.

As for israel yes I do hate their policies, but on the otherhand I have sympathy for the secular jews who want to live in israel/palestine alongside the secular muslims and find that nearly impossible because of the religious extremists within netanyahu's cabinet. Netanyahu is somewhat of a dick, one hand he plays it secular when clearly he is not, and on the other hand he calls ahhmadinjihad a dangerous nut. Mainstream religion is a disease of the feeble minded sheep.

Also you shouldn't really blame the democrats for anything. You guys have LOTS in common with them!

edit on 28/2/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join