It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it really take for Ufos of human(government)/or alien origin to be proven real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I guess some people, are just hard to please in general. I only typed up this thread in response to how I am seeing many videos with orange orbs, supposedly being debunked as ghost lanterns.

I think an actual incident with our militaries would probably be evidence enough for most. However, if the government wanted to actually say their are alien going to blow us up like Ronald Reagan, then they`d make themselves look like fools if they did. Especially if a specific alien government wanted to maintain their Urban Legend status on Earth.

I found this unique chart used by the military to identify such craft:

edit on 27-2-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by skorpius

An actual arrival all across the globe at the same time. That is the only way it will be proved.

i dont want that, especially if they use telepathy as talked about by whistleblowers who have said they use that. I do know though that something evil that gives voices is trying to do something to cause a problem. I truly urge whoever knows about it to friggin destroy it if they can, and don't go near it as it's very evil and dangerous. And bury all information pertaining to it so it never gets made again. I know how to affect my own body so the signals or whatever don't always affect me, but i don't understand how to stop it from working. They have deceived me multiple times and ive embarrassed myself here talking about my experiences. Im sick of hearing these bs scenarios and forcing my mind to sin by saying not good things. i have the discipline now to resist to a degree the mental effects of them, but there are many aspects of it that could prove to be very dangerous if not shut down properly. But if you link to it or think about it, it might do something bad to you or somehow make me think that that is whats happening. There must be a physical aspect to this that stops them from seeing and hearing our thoughts, and stops them from putting anything in us. Were NOT YOUR SLAVES.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Well how about a descent picture with all the exif data attached along with other information such as location picture taken,direction facing, approx angle of object in the sky,

I mean in this day and age with almost every adult (and most children) in the western world carrying a camera/camera phone/small video camera, the stuff that gets posted here seems to be a small dot or light in the distance taken on a camera phone with some claim that the object accelerate to 10,000 mph in a second when the person has no clue to the size or distance of the object.

Do you not find that a bit strange

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
I'm developing software that turns one used computer and two used motorized cameras (all cheap) into a system that detects sizable daytime hovering objects then pans, tilts, zooms, and records 3D video. It can be set off by a helicopter, large balloon, or an ETC, in which case FOIA requests for U.S. Weather Bureau and FAA radar will be filed. It's complicated but coming along, The sticky part is that it will only have a good chance of catching anything if installed close to a UFO hotspot, meaning I'll have to find users that live in such places and want to do this, which won't be easy. But first I have to get it completed and tested and tweaked at home.

Underlined above you are joking aren't you, on here speak to this member Unity_99 he is one of many members on here that claims he can get ufo's to appear, but he will fall back on the fact he will never record video or photograph them how convenient eh!

They are no shortage of members on here that make similar claims now what you should do is start a thread about your device and lets see some of these members step up to the plate!!!

Oh and don't hold your breath!
edit on 28-2-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Touch down of a huge craft in Bilbaak while everyone records the event on their smartphones and a being using a language distributer / interpreter speaks to the world all at once in different languages via sattalite. Only then !

I would prefer them showing up in person to each individual. I would not trust anything that I can't experience and interpret myself

Then they've already got you. If a seemingly "alien craft" landed in front of you and a seeming "alien" walked up you, how exactly do you know that it is in fact alien?
Let's think this through. The defence contractors are undoubtedly working with technology that we are not made privy to. Therefore, that "alien craft" may be terrestrial in origin and you would NOT know no difference. Likewise, so called scientists have been playing around with genetic splicing and dicing for years creating all sorts of things. Again, you would look at this "alien" and not be able to discern that it is in fact terrestrial.

So really, does relying on your senses and personal experiences actually do you any good? Not really, and this is why I can state what I did. Underestimating what wicked men are capable of is underestimating the lengths that they will go to in achieving their goals. Removing simple faith in God removed the ability to believe without seeing, and in turn, set the prime conditions for this time - a population indoctrinated to use their senses and experiences to determine their truth. Uh oh. Lies will be believed as truths if their senses perceive something to be so....

The serpent had to get Eve to doubt the Word of God as truth. He then had her. Please think about the above. Just because someone says that "it's extraterrestrial and alien" does not make it so. Just because the "evidence" seems to uphold the extraterrestrial nature does not in fact prove that it is extraterrestrial. So how then could you not be deceived? By knowing the real truth. Once you reject the real truth, you get deceived.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Removing simple faith in God removed the ability to believe without seeing, and in turn, set the prime conditions for this time - a population indoctrinated to use their senses and experiences to determine their truth. Uh oh. Lies will be believed as truths if their senses perceive something to be so....

A population indoctrinated to believe a fairy tale are no better!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

So really, does relying on your senses and personal experiences actually do you any good? ... Just because the "evidence" seems to uphold the extraterrestrial nature does not in fact prove that it is extraterrestrial. So how then could you not be deceived?

it's an intuitive aspect that not all people have or share to the same degree? maybe everyone has the ability to improve the sense though sort of like how a blind person's other senses can improve.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
First of all, for those who respond to this question with ANY suggestion of good, un-edited video or images... you fail. Nothing personal, but there is concensus in the digital animation industry that a good enough fake can be produced, by individuals (not big production houses like Pixar for example) that no one could possibly unpick it and show it to be fake.

So pure image data will be nothing more than interesting to watch, but utterly useless these days in terms of proving a damned thing. Makes you wonder why the justice system likes video evidence so much based on that statement, but what the hey, I guess they have to prove other aspects of guilt alongside videographic evidence.

Therefore, proof must come in the following, tried and tested manner. Pieces of functioning alien tech, with capabilities beyond the ken of mortal man, alien blood, flesh, spit etc, hairs fibres and so on, these are the holy grail. If you want to prove something, prove it forensically. If the alien involved is truely from another world, then the chances of our sharing anything with it genetically could be assumed to be pretty bloody slim (unless one foolishly subscribes to the belief that ANY previously held theory of where the alien comes from, ought to have any bearing on an ACTUAL investigation into physical findings. Mind you persons of that persuasion probably shouldnt be involved with anything more fundamentally important than changing the light bulbs in the laboratory). Therefore its DNA/RNA is likely to be not only utterly unlike our own, but unlike anything on this planet. It may even be the case that life from other worlds does not HAVE what we would recognise as DNA.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by xpoq47
I'm developing software that turns one used computer and two used motorized cameras (all cheap) into a system that detects sizable daytime hovering objects then pans, tilts, zooms, and records 3D video. It can be set off by a helicopter, large balloon, or an ETC, in which case FOIA requests for U.S. Weather Bureau and FAA radar will be filed. It's complicated but coming along, The sticky part is that it will only have a good chance of catching anything if installed close to a UFO hotspot, meaning I'll have to find users that live in such places and want to do this, which won't be easy. But first I have to get it completed and tested and tweaked at home.

Underlined above you are joking aren't you, on here speak to this member Unity_99 he is one of many members on here that claims he can get ufo's to appear, but he will fall back on the fact he will never record video or photograph them how convenient eh!

They are no shortage of members on here that make similar claims now what you should do is start a thread about your device and lets see some of these members step up to the plate!!!

Oh and don't hold your breath!
edit on 28-2-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

Well, I do have a thread about it, although the specs and design have changed a lot since I started that thread, since I keep learning more about what is required and doable in the course of development. My signature links to page 4 of that thread, where I posted links to screenshots of the demo and for downloading the demo itself.

Right now I know of only two places that are good spots to set it up. One is a subdivision in Los Alamos, and the other is a subdivision just north of Sandia, each with a hundred or so houses any one of which would suitable given the capabilities of this system and the high-level secret research that goes on in the target areas, where this system will constantly scan the sky in the daytime when it's not raining and only react to a sizable object new in frame that stops and hovers, not birds, bugs, meteors (even receding, Earth-grazing ones), airplanes, or someone's fantasy. It takes only a quarter-second to make that determination and another second to fully zoom the two cameras, panning and or tilting only if the object would be partially out of frame when zoomed. So it can record a legitimate sighting too brief for humans to even notice, and it's unlikely ET would be analyzing all the electronic gadgets in every house in anticipation of this kind of paparazzi ambush (maybe I should call it UFOP!).

The system should be set up at one residence close to each of these two and perhaps a few other places that could legitimately be considered of interest to visiting off-worlders, if there are any. The software is free but will only be given to people who have been vetted by the local MUFON chapter and confirmed to live close to a traditional UFO hotspot and have procured the cameras, a dedicated computer, and connecting cables from eBay, etc. The software won't work unless the accompanying free aiming program has certified that the user has the cameras set up and aimed properly. A separate program only I have reads the antihoaxing code embedded in images produced by the main program to check for cheating by a user. FOIA requests for radar data will be made by MUFON only after they have examined the results of an event and are satisfied that a true unknown has been captured, and further analysis and publication of results will be in their hands.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
Why do we need one of these threads every two weeks?

Why Not? We don't have any real evidence to discuss. So we talk about hypothetical situations and strategy and methods for detection and validation, etc. We're trying to find the truth and learn from each other about how that might be accomplished and when. That is all.

Don't like it? Don't want to participate? That's ok - just go somewhere else. We won't mind. There's always ghosts, zombies, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, and the Loch Ness monster and stuff like that you may prefer instead.

See 'ya.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Nothing shy of the story being reported across all media outlets with interviews, looks inside the ships, etc. would prove it for most people. Hell, I'm a believer, and I'd still have to see this happen to consider it "proof"...

What we do have is good evidence, but we don't have "proof"....

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I saw that chart in a video a few weeks back. That chart is the funniest thing I have ever seen relating to UFOs. The real weather balloon is swamp gas!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Proof of actual advanced vehicles will require actual advanced vehicles, in the flesh, and on TV. Ditto for ET, stargates, and time travel. Hey, I'd love it to be true as much as anyone here, but we just don't know yet!

Proof of "something going on", in terms of significant numbers of unexplained events recorded in the sky, with multiple reliable witnesses, has been robustly achieved. Major cities, military bases and passenger airliners have been "buzzed" in recent years with attendant fuzzy light photos and videos.

And with cameras everywhere nowadays, both human-operated and robotic, the productive observation of patterns of unexplained events will only become more widespread. More observation will lead to more data and better hypotheses about these events. MUFON and even ATS, noisy as it is, represent the crowdsourcing of that research.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
In the end, we could only hypothesis about actual existence of E.Ts or ufos tht are military or alien in Origin.
Sure there is a whole bunch of b/s, but then there is a few pieces of history or drawings that give the smallest pieces of evidence, even though it could be exaggerated.

I personally believe in E.Ts whether human/or similar or God knows what. I also think that E.D are also terrestrial physically, but the technology speaks for it self.

Really the debate about life out there is pretty much "Do you look at the glass half full, or half empty", and the same goes to as how aggressive or co-operative that species/civilization is. Also I don't want to sound like one of those people that say " you have to be positive all the time", that new age non-sense.

Really I don't know why people who doubt existence of another intelligence that not of this earth, are even on here anyways? Then again, that what forums are all about, discussions of opinions.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It is a completely subjective, individual thing. Some people will never believe not matter WHAT happens. Others believe already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join