It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible esoteric reason for chemtrails - or just a thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am posting this to Skunk Works, because I have no idea where else it might belong, and I am sure it will be 'too far fetched' for most people even in ATS anyway, so I accept the fate of the post. If you think the thought is good, or worth pondering/processing, you are welcome to repeat it or copy it as much as you want, and mods should feel free to move this post to it's appropriate place, if there is such.

This is really just an expression of a THOUGHT I had just before writing this, there is no fact, links, or anything to prove in this post. Deniers can stop looking, I am not going to debate them.

So, here goes..

A peculiar thought came to me just a moment ago.

Today I saw some chemtrails in the sky, and that sight disturbed me enough to get me researching it a bit further than I had so far. I don't always like to dwell on these things, because it'd be too depressing, so a lot of the time, I just shove the depressing information/knowledge of this wretched planet somewhere deep into the chasms of my sub-conscious.

So I had done with the chemtrails-issue, but being pretty much forced to witness the phenomenon again first-hand, I wanted to find more about it.

I watched a couple of pretty informative videos - "What on earth are they spraying" and "Why on earth are they spraying". They contained a little bit useless footage, like the interviewers trying to get congressmen and -women to answer even one question, which went on a bit further than should have been necessary, and the music was at times a bit too loud and unnecessary, disturbing what the people were actually saying.

But it was kind of scary to find out about all this stuff. They had really a lot of information and logical explanations as to why they would do this, and how they can do it, and what they actually do, and it had to do with saturating the air and the ground with aluminium, barium, etc. so that soon you couldn't grow any normal, natural foods, but you had to buy genetically manipulated seeds, which are resistant to aluminium, etc.

This 'spraying of heavy metals' to disrupt the normal life and cause health problems for living creatures got me thinking.. I was sort of wanting it all to be just some paranoid lunatics' conspiracy nonsense - but it was pretty hard to get my mind to be truthful about this and at the same time try to rationalize it for the better.

As I tried to fit this new information into a more consoling form, I thought - well, perhaps the aluminium doesn't come from chemtrails, perhaps it is a natural reaction, and the nature is changing.. perhaps Earth itself is somehow changing, like some of the predictions have pointed out that it would - trying to 'rise' to the 'fifth dimension' or whatever.

In essence, I started thinking about vibration frequencies, and how 'solid' things are, and how Earth was much less solid a long time ago, and how it may be starting to become less solid again. Well, maybe 'solid' is the wrong word - perhaps 'dense' would be better. As we all know, when the vibration frequency rises, also the atoms expand (also the nucleus does), making things more 'ethereal' or eventually even 'astral'.

If the physical body vibrates closer to the etheric and astral planes, it would probably be more flexible, and feel much lighter and better, and energy would flow better, and health would be easier to maintain, I reckon'.

People would probably be happier and their consciousness would be expanded.

Heavy metals may actually help Earth -stay- dense - and because during these trying and changing times everything seems to be accelerating, that could be the reason why "they" have no choice but reveal their cards out in the open, and start spraying, whether the people will notice it or not.

I mean, there's almost always an ESOTERIC component to all those things - sure, there are excellent explanations as to why 'they' are doing something, purely from the financial/material/weather manipulation/population control/etc. kind of viewpoint - but oftentimes people forget that even if they themselves deny the reality of the 'occult', the NWO gang, the "powers that be", the moloch-worshippers of bohemian grove are DEFINITELY very "OCCULT-MINDED PEOPLE".

So they always, or almost always seem to have an occult/esoteric/mystical component to every major thing they do. Like I translated some writings from a book that had writings of a young boy having channeled some E.T., that said that every planet has a "World Order", which is really a spiritual set of laws that are based in love and harmony, helping others and spiritual evolution in peace, etc. From that, it's easy to see, that even "New World Order" might be just an esoteric term to replace the ACTUAL world order with their "NEW" World Order - destroying the actual spiritual laws and replacing them with a completely new set of satanic ones. Now, I am not saying this is a fact, I am just using this as an example. You can find more about this in the thread I created about this.

If we keep in mind that they are indeed very occult/esoteric-minded people, freemasons and whatnot, we can also think from these things from many different perspectives simultaneously. So could the esoteric point of chemtrails be keeping Earth dense, so it (and it's people) cannot "open up", there can't be a revelation of the truth (which is what "Apocalypse" really means, or at least one of it's meanings), and thus they could keep people as their slaves indefinitely..?

I mean, if it is finally time for Earth to experience some kind of spiritual elevation, perhaps becoming less dense, could these heavy metals actually anchor it to the current vibration level and keep it dense, and it's people in some ways even denser..?

JUST a thought. But could it be a possibility? I don't think many people have even really thought about Earth having been less dense a long time ago, but that would certainly explain many so-called "Myths" in reality - the giants, the dragons, and the like. It'd be easy for a dragon to fly, if Earth was almost etheric in substance, now wouldn't it? At least compared to the modern, denser version. Also, because this would explain why etheric plane was so much closer to the physical than it is now, it would make sense that people would see all kinds of 'creatures' from the other side, who could probably even easily visit this side! You know, elves, fairies, and so on.

Why not, really?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I always thought molecules which are oscillating at a higher frequency are simply reacting to thermal energy.

The theory that the water molecules which evaporate from the pot on my stove somehow ascend to a higher Astral state is .. uhm .. interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In the late 1970s before Congress the Military admitted Chemspraying about 250 population centers . They sprayed chemicals and biological agents on America as well as infecting people with all kinds of agents intentionally causing some deaths only to follow the progression of their demise as research . These victims were not aware that they were part of an experiment .
I doubt that anything has changed , except that , they have stepped up their efforts in the Black Op area of population control . Fluoride in the water is part of the Nazi protocol for controlling peoples will to resist . Fluoride is in quite a few things that we consume including water . Ethyl Mercury is being used in multi dose Vaccines . Mercury in any form causes neurological problems such as Autism and Alzheimer's from some reports. Ethyl Mercury can bind with sugars and be absorbed in the Brain . This also messes up your hormonal balance and cause reproductive problems .

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How did you recognise chemtrails as being different from contrails?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Contrails form at high altitude where it is always below freezing from hot engine ehaust . The B17 bombers could always be seen because of the 4 contrails that formed behind each engine . Nothing new .
If you saw a lower flying plane with faint contrails you might expect it is spraying something. For precise dispersal one would expect low altitude and night for low winds and detection .

What worries me is what are they putting in our foods and water .Our Black ops government people are as dangerous to us as they are to the enemy . Enemy ? That requires daily interpretation in the USA . Homeland Security paints the domestic terrorist with a very broad brush . You may have been marked too !

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Contrails form at high altitude where it is always below freezing from hot engine ehaust . The B17 bombers could always be seen because of the 4 contrails that formed behind each engine . Nothing new .
If you saw a lower flying plane with faint contrails you might expect it is spraying something. For precise dispersal one would expect low altitude and night for low winds and detection .

Indeed - and there are lots of such planes doing stuff like insect and weed spraying, firefighting, cloud seeding, etc.

but those are not the ones that people are complainging about as mucking up the skies - they are few in number and their trails don't last long and are often almost invisible......exactly the opposite of the alleged chemtrails!!

What worries me is what are they putting in our foods and water .Our Black ops government people are as dangerous to us as they are to the enemy . Enemy ? That requires daily interpretation in the USA . Homeland Security paints the domestic terrorist with a very broad brush . You may have been marked too !

I can see why that might worry you - but in one short paragraph you went from being concerned that it might happen to suggesting that it has already happened - with no real evidence to support that conclusion or even link it to chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I was eluding to the fact that our government can not be trusted either with chemspraying or putting things in our food . Contrails from high altitude flight can last for hours and be scattered by turbulent air . At that altitude chemspray will blow for as much as a hundred miles on an average day with winds from upper level flow . Then it would disapate before reaching it's target . Low level spraying say 5,000 feet and below would likely be used for chem spraying . I am a pilot I know winds aloft 10,000 feet and below and they can be 75 knots easy and faster the higher you go .Spraying at high altitude is unreliable . If you can barely see the airplane it's contrails .
As for airplanes dumping fuel at 1,000 feet down to 500 feet you can see it but it disapates within seconds and becomes invisible .

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I was eluding to the fact that our government can not be trusted either with chemspraying or putting things in our food . Contrails from high altitude flight can last for hours and be scattered by turbulent air . At that altitude chemspray will blow for as much as a hundred miles on an average day with winds from upper level flow . Then it would disapate before reaching it's target . Low level spraying say 5,000 feet and below would likely be used for chem spraying . I am a pilot I know winds aloft 10,000 feet and below and they can be 75 knots easy and faster the higher you go .Spraying at high altitude is unreliable . If you can barely see the airplane it's contrails .
As for airplanes dumping fuel at 1,000 feet down to 500 feet you can see it but it disapates within seconds and becomes invisible .

Yes I get all that (I have a pilot and an ATC licence holder working for me - I am a LAME) - my question "how do you spot the difference" was to the previous poster who said he could do so.

I think we might have been agreeing with each other without noticing it!

edit on 28-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

join