It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thrill of the Chase

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I think I have solved the "unintended clue".

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well, folks, cant wait to tell you I have solved it.

Guess it doesn't matter till the snow melts,....

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

Haven't seen any updates in awhile... Did you find it?!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You are right. Been buried in thought in this and yes I am still actively searching.

So far I have found a dinosaur egg, a couple of abandon mines, abandon buildings, travelled through five states, and had my truck mired in mud with no supplies at dusk and a quarter tank of gas far from anyone. It has been an experience.

But now, this year will be the year. I have found that the clues pointed me to an area about a mile square or so. I have trod on this area several times last year with no luck.

But over the winter I discovered two more "things" that have me down to a couple acres at worst.

Spring is here and I am awaiting a dry spell with some snowmelt and I will be off fully armed and legged.

I really cant wait and I am itchin' to get out there.

But my confidence level is higher than it has ever been. I am that certain.

So I can wait till it is time to strike.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
With the latest ABC News blurb on their website, interest has exploded just in time for the 2015 season.
ID traffic is up 7 times over just two days as a result.

I cant wait to get back out there. I will be finding the chest this year!!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

Like you im on this hunt,did my research and here's the best of BEST info i have.if i cant make it out there for a hunt then ill pass what i know along so maybe,hoping somebody will hit it.

its on a mountain kinda like,on a trail i believe called chicken little or little chicken,i think.ill dig up the serious info i saved and correct what i know.fenn stated “If I was standing where the treasure chest is, I’d see trees, I’d see mountains, I’d see animals. I’d smell wonderful smells of pine needles, or pinyon nuts, sagebrush—and I know the treasure chest is wet.”

he's an old man,I mean how far off can get this guy walk into canyon territory to bury this stuff? not far.

becareful,warning,if you find the loot and its on government property such as a national park,and take it home,you can get into big trouble,lose it all,be in jail or gov will take a good portion out if they find out.i hope fenn buried it on good legal grounds.

he stated he buried it somewhere between montana and new mexico (that stretches from very top and bottom of usa).its the process of elimination.

its been awhile since ive researched fold man fenns loot.after finding this thread it kinda got my eager to start digging again.there's a possibility it's already been found and been kepted secret for fear of gov take over.

highly advise to read these websites

altereddimensions.net...

www.youtube.com...

omegaquest.wordpress.com...

dalneitzel.com...
edit on 14-10-2015 by Dripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dripper

Good to hear and glad you are enjoying it.

My search ended this year after my last trip out. My exploration truck blew out a rear main seal pretty bad. So I am pulling the tranny etc.

But come spring I will be eager to get out there again.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

re-read my last post,i updated more info.

my rear main seal blew too,that or oil pan gasket.blue devil is good stuff for a nice tight quick fix on JUST rear main seals and gaskets.98% great feedback all who's used it.

i think everyone needs to join in on a post telling us where they've been on this hunt,marking all the spots on a map so we know whats left to look for.it'll narrow down what's left what land to hunt on.at this point in time i dont care anymore if i find it or not,i just want it found! im that eager.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I dont think I will be using a stop leak measure. Especially since I have already started the disassembly process.

And you are going to fight an uphill battle getting people to submit their search locations.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Awesome!!
Never heard of this at all, are people still looking after 2+ years?
I really hope you find it.

Do you have any pictures of the abandoned mines and cool stuff on your travels, I would imagine you've documented this stuff , any links, info, photos etc.
Thanks.
edit on 15-10-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

Yes, videos, pictures, every place And every spot. Maybe a thousand pictures lol. 3 years just ended for me.

Next year,... 22 troy pounds of gold.

And other miscellaneous gems and jewels.

Just gotta fix the damn truck again.

But I have explored places, things, and habitat that I never expected to find and see.

It has been a blast for me.
edit on 15-10-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

everyone who's ever participated in the search ought to join together on a website and submit their locations so we all know where not to look.i'm telling ya,it'll increase the search big time by many more people.narrow this sucker down to the exact spot.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dripper

I can never divulge pre discovery.

I just cant.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Dbbl post
edit on 21-10-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join