It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater mercenaries hired by Greece government for protection against coup

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hello fellow truthseekers, i found this on a website i check daily maybe you know it. Niburu.nl/co. They got the article from a site called: Darknet.in

This article is about the Greece government hiring Blackwater (now know as Academi) mercenaries to protect the government against a coup d'état. They are also hired to keep an eye on the police because the government believes they have been infiltrated by fascists from the Golden Dawn. Insiders say that a coup can happen any minute and the situation is getting more critically every day. Most of you especially Americans will remember Blackwater for there involvement in various scandals in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Here's a piece of the article:

"Blackwater mercenaries are currently overseeing the police in Greece as rumours of a coup abound. We understand the situation is extremely tense and that the mercenaries are there mainly to protect the Government and parliament should trouble break out either in the form of a revolution or counter-revolution. Already, a destabilisation plot involving the far-right and police has been uncovered. More below…

Over the last 12 months or more Greece has seen wave after wave of mass demonstrations, riots, battles between police and protesters, armed attacks on Government premises, attacks by fascists (i.e. Golden Dawn ) on migrants, as well as, of course, the complete collapse of the economy. The Government has been beset by scandals (e.g. secret bank accounts in Switzerland) and journalists have been arrested. Most people now exist day by day via co-operatives ; workers are taking over the factories .

As we have said, there is a revolution taking place – a messy revolution . And it’s going to get messier, for the situation in Greece has now entered a critical phase – here is a summary (with further details below):

* Strategy of tension has already commenced
* Government is under siege and is protected by mercenaries
* Military coup is now talked of openly
* Insider warns that revolution (or counter-revolution) is imminent

Strategy of tension

A few days ago we reported on a plot by the police in collusion with the far-right to instigate a massacre of police, which would then be blamed on anarchists – presumably this would then be used as an excuse to introduce martial law or a state of emergency. The plot may have been foiled (23 persons were arrested) by Blackwater working in conjunction with police officers who are loyal to the Government. Blackwater are expected to continue monitoring police operations generally, to identify those officers who may be involved in other, similar plots."

Read the whole article for more information. Looks like S is HTF there pretty fast. I just hope that not 2 many civilian casulties will come of this revolution and that people take care of eachother.

My revolution heart beats for the people who are standing up against the government!

Jah Bless

Link to full article:

darkernet.in...
edit on 27-2-2013 by Annunak1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

I believe I read elsewhere that the Greek military will not get involved with putting down any protests as well. But what if blackwater attacks the civilian population (advertently or inadvertently)? What will the police and military do about it?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I fear for the Greeks...

I'd spent a fair bit of time one night talking with a guy at the St louis Occupy camp. He was Greek and had come over here with his new fiance'. She'd been doing missionary work in North/Central Africa for a couple years and it really was fascinating to hear them both on their respective areas of knowledge.

In this though? He said two things that I've never forgotten. First, he warned me to pass on to the Occupy people there that our camp was open and could be stomped to pieces at any time, if authority chose to do so. I was part of the safety committee, so he was hoping I could do something...which never happened.

The other point he made was how casually brutal the Greek police were. Where U.C. Davis had Officer Pepper Spray soaking people while they were sitting in a line, as the world all saw in videos .... He described lines in Greece where the cops would come up, without a word or warning and just start beating the living crap out of EVERYONE within the protest area, using truncheons and small bats. No mercy, no let up and no compassion. Just a flat out BEAT DOWN simply for being a part of the protest.

THAT was before this call for the professional thugs at Blackwater. I really DO fear for the people there now. I hope they have the force to meet what is used against them now.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

That's a good question. I think there will be 3 sides when the revolution goes down. 1 The government and blackwater and a part of the police/army. 2 The people and Golden Dawn and the other part of the police/army. 3 The people who just want peace and becoming refugees like in Syria.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah the police is very brutal over there. It gave me a good feeling that the Greece police is infiltrated by the Golden Dawn movement. If the government loses police control then they only have the army left and blackwater. But if it's true that the army will not intervene i hope that this will be a quick revolution and that peace may come back soon. But as we've been seeing lately in other countries. Revolution brings a long period of uncertainty. But i rather have that uncertainty then waiting for the government to help us out of this crisis that they created. Not to speak of the New World Order they want.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Thats really worrying.

I cant find a MSM news link for this either, my fear of course being that the news of this has been thoroughly stomped on, as opposed to it being spurious.

we should watch carefully for more news from greece, things could still get a lot worse there

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Yup and after Greece comes Spain and then whole Europe will crumble. I've read somewhere that when France is in financial trouble and needs bailouts that Europe don't have any money or will to do so and that will also be a beginning of the end of Europe. Serious times we live in. I guess that's the reason why we have chosen to be reincarnated in this timezone.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
It gave me a good feeling that the Greece police is infiltrated by the Golden Dawn movement.

It is never a good feeling when fascist infiltrate anything.

No ifs ands or buts.
Nothing go can come from it, besides many dead innocent people.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Yeah you are right there. Fighting fire with fire is dangerous. But maybe these fascists are gonna be the startingpoint for the Greece people to become active to in overthrowing the government.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm not so sure the same thing isn't already happening in the US. If Greece only just wangled the deal that promised the military wouldn't be used against the populace, they could be masking the use of an alternative.

Hence the creation of the Department of Homeland Security. It essentially unites all the evil federal forces into one command structure that can be used for domestic control, where, for now at least, posse comitatus prevents them from using a federal military force for domestic control.

This may be the wave of the future to maintain control. There's a central braintrust in this somewhere. Bilderberg? CFR? Banks? who knows.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I heard people parroting that same line of thinking when the Muslim brotherhood was taking over Egypt.

People keep saying “Maybe it will turn out for the best. Don’t be so pessimistic” right up until the time they said “Ow crap, things just went to hell.”

Could see it coming from a mile away, a long mile away. Exactly the same as this. If they get the upper hand, there is going to be countless thousands of dead citizens.

This isn’t a video where you can ignore the obvious realities and hope for the best. This is real life, and real people will die, like you and me.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If this arcticle bears true, which it may and the people of Greece and Spain as the article says throw off the bonds of austerity as the italians are trying to do I feel the powder keg could be primed to explode even further.

Italy and Austerity

Could be the spark that creates the boom in greece and spain as well?

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

The problem with a revolution these days is, that once the government is overthrown the people need to pick their own leaders. And Egypt just picked another power greedy maniac and look how that is turning out. Ofcourse once the official government is overthrown there will be chaos. But chaos needs to happen time to time to eradicate the corruption and to bring the people back together. In the long run a revolution will turn into something better then what Greece is right now. Same as with all countries with corrupt governments. Chaos is like the ashes. And from the ashes a new era will rise for the people.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

The whole Eurozone is DOOMED. And every politician who doesn't have his head up his @$$ knows this. The banks know this. it's only a matter of time before Europe implodes. I think 2012 was only the beginning compared to the things we are gonna witness this year

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Four sides actually. The government is acting as agents for the euro-banksters that initiated the austerity measures that triggered this whole mess. The banksters are essentially foreclosing on the country of Greece and they expect the government to facilitate that process. The people, of course, are the ones getting fleeced because their government was guilty of massive mismanagement. The police have the unenviable role of being between a rock and a hard place. The mercenaries have been brought in because the government knows the people are coming for them and can't trust the police to stand fast. There have already been a number of under-reported bombings in the country directed at what the people see as the elite that are attempting to screw them. It's going to get ugly and soon.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Soon coming to a city near u

I know here in The Netherlands people are slowly waking up. They just need a few more pushes and were filling up the streets. SOB bankers and their greed. Not to speak about the government with their satanic corruption and brainwashing

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You should fix that first reference to darknet.in
That is a different playground

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

What do you mean?

like it's not trustworthy?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1