It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your prophecy of the coming deceptions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As was said ....The book of Revelation (apocalypse means unveiling) is ALL symbolic.There is no "antichrist"there is not one mention of that in Revelation..There is no beast except Rev 13:8 the beast of MAN .There is no Lake of Fire that is the eternal sadistic punishment of hell by the the loving God.There is no literal 1,000 year reign on the earth .A third of the sun will not be darkened..etc etc etc...it is ALL symbolic.It is simply the UNVEILING of Jesus(Yahshua.) christ (the anointing.).Yahshua means Yahweh (God) IS salvation..deliverance....anointing is the power of God

hence the unveiling of Gods salvation .. the power of God.It is the synopsis of the plan of deliverance of EVERYTHING .....written in symbols.To believe it is any more or less is to be blinded.The apocalyptic prophecies are fantasy.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by jiggerj

That sounds very likely to happen and imagine if an earthquake devastated the U.S and would need some support but instead use the support bit to slide in and over throw the government or the Government is in on it and would just let it happen.

"Jellystone" will destroy the U.S. therefore the rest of the world will be in chaos because there will be no one to depend on and no one to hate.

People keep looking for the U.S. in end-time Bible prophesy but I don't believe the U.S. will be a power by then.
Sometimes I wonder if the U.S. isn't the one that "letteth" in 2Thessalonians 2:7. But probably not. Most scholars say that is the Holy Spirit.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Who do you think put up the most convincing account and why?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

What a great idea for a thread.I notice everyone went straight for religion. My first thought was how I have noted a drip feed of news articles in the mainstream media about Intergalactic Visitors and Craft ( I do not use the terms UFOs and Aliens because mainstream media deride people who use those terms) and also sink holes and other occurrances.

It would not surprise me in the least that there is some weight to the prophecy about the Intergalactic Visitors and Craft coming to invade Earth. I can see how the highly manipulative mainstream media is pushing a proliferation of television shows about murder, death of all kinds, sex and sexuality and also shows about other dimensions and magic etcetera.

This all adds up to me - the influence of all the death, sex and magic and the subtle drip feed of science and Intergalactic Visitors and Craft - people will believe and trust the 'talking' box/widescreen television and when there is an invasion from 'outerspace' the sleepers will believe it.

The sleepers will not know the difference between reality and television. The awakened - who are learning to be conscious and conscientious human beings with a spiritual soul will know the difference. As for religion - I see the end of the Catholic Church in terms of being a dominant role in society.

That's my take on what's to come - well at least my freshest most recent realisations. I will be watching this thread to see what people have to share.

Much Peace...I would like to make the prophecy of a time of Peace - but - I think we have a lot of work to do first and then the Peace will come...
edit on 13-3-2013 by Amanda5 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC

I have not seen all the prophecies or predictions or what some might think might happen to make an assumption just yet, I was looking for some other prophecies from other cultures and I will post shortly. The Hopi prophecy I find interesting because I had a dream of the red sky and everything became new, The funny thing is I only knew about the prophecy recently.

In my dream I was watching an eclipse and I called my family to look at what was happening and when the sun popped out the other side, all of a sudden the sky went red and everything was going up, the water and everything else and I pushed my family away from the window and I watched for awhile until I had enough. We sat in the middle of the room all huddled together and waited for the chaos but nothing happened and so I went to check out the damage but to my surprise my surroundings are completely different.

I could see I was on a hill that over looked a lush green plain with rivers going out into a sea and the birds where everywhere. Trees so green and I was so happy and I awoke.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

What a great idea for a thread.I notice everyone went straight for religion. My first thought was how I have noted a drip feed of news articles in the mainstream media about Intergalactic Visitors and Craft ( I do not use the terms UFOs and Aliens because mainstream media deride people who use those terms) and also sink holes and other occurrances.

It would not surprise me in the least that there is some weight to the prophecy about the Intergalactic Visitors and Craft coming to invade Earth. I can see how the highly manipulative mainstream media is pushing a proliferation of television shows about murder, death of all kinds, sex and sexuality and also shows about other dimensions and magic etcetera.

This all adds up to me - the influence of all the death, sex and magic and the subtle drip feed of science and Intergalactic Visitors and Craft - people will believe and trust the 'talking' box/widescreen television and when there is an invasion from 'outerspace' the sleepers will believe it.

The sleepers will not know the difference between reality and television. The awakened - who are learning to be conscious and conscientious human beings with a spiritual soul will know the difference. As for religion - I see the end of the Catholic Church in terms of being a dominant role in society.

That's my take on what's to come - well at least my freshest most recent realisations. I will be watching this thread to see what people have to share.

Much Peace...I would like to make the prophecy of a time of Peace - but - I think we have a lot of work to do first and then the Peace will come...
edit on 13-3-2013 by Amanda5 because: Spelling

This I see as happening anytime soon and what if it`s the fallen angels playing the part and sacrificing the Catholic church who is secretly in league with Satan. Kill Christ by decimating the belief in the follower, what they bring will be half truths and truth. A universal conscious with God and eliminating the son and doing away with religion, religion being a tool of Satan and he uses to install tradition into the hearts and minds of the followers, making them blind.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Don`t be so sure, because even if it`s all symbols it`s all is coming to pass and it`s strange that no one wants to admit it, what are those symbols and explain to me what it all means. I am in no religion but I was a Catholic and in my life I have seen strange things that you might see as symbols but you fail to see that other beings reside here and you just can`t see them and I didn't have to die to see them.

Don`t fool yourself because God gives us warnings and it`s Satan who uses religion to blind the masses and all religions have a little bit of truth mixed in with what they believe. God is everywhere and in you and when you look to your mother and father you see God. In the trees and in the water for he is in all things even Satan, but pride got in the way.

Revelations speaks of a time of great change and the end of earths cycle and those who don`t follow or believe will be left behind and those who are unclean can`t go cause Christ will make sure of it. They will have dominion over the earth and it`s then earth becomes hell. Imagine for a moment if the holy spirit was to leave this world and your soul becomes eternal and all that was hidden is now visible, The unclean spirits twisted and nothing of good is on the earth along with humans and this what Satan has promised the new age fellas with ascension.

Some people that are left behind are good people but do not believe and it`s because they lack faith, love, charity and happiness but all have the common belief, disbelief and doubt and are all uncertainties and all a threat to heaven. Heaven is peace ever lasting, Joy,love,charity,hope and all that is Good and in heaven there is no doubt.

That`s why I say you have seen God when you look into the eye`s of a child and you have seen him doing good stuff when someone does a good deed and he is the wind that touches your face, you feel it but you know it`s there and after all you are in his image.

God Bless

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think jesuitgarlic posts a lot of good information. One thing that I hold true is that Jesus Christ will come back when EVERYTHING is finished, not midway through tribulation.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Yes it does and like Rex said about symbols and signs and he too is right in a way, we are all a part of god for we are the dust in which all is created. About the beheading and if Rex is right then it would be pointless to argue with the none believers when the time comes, because they will argue with the followers and for a christian it will be hard to fight against evil when evil takes the form of good and in a way taking the the heads of Christians. I see this happening as we speak.

edit on 14-3-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

This is completely unrelated to religion but still. This has been stuck in my mind for years now.

On January 11th 2017 there will be an event that takes place that will change... something. I don't know what it is but I have an idea which is too long to get into here. But it's something pertaining to me personally. This date is coming up pretty fast. This may change the world as well. Everyone could be lying to me about the world and this is the day where I find out. Please don't judge. Just be careful on this day

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Agathor

On January 11th 2017 there will be an event that takes place that will change... something.

Welcome to ATS.

I hate to break it to you but there is an event every day of the year, every hour of the day and every minute of the hour where something happens that changes something.

This may change the world as well.

Very vague, however the world is always changing, like I said above, every day, hour and minute.

I don't know what it is but I have an idea which is too long to get into here.

Well, I hope you share this idea with ATS once you can start your own threads

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Aliens which control the Earths Governments will make them take away your freedoms. Aliens are also called "serpent, watchers, and satans"

The Dragon in Revelation controls the Beasts ( governments) of the Earth. The Dragon not being a literal Dragon but rather meaning all of the serpent/satans are already here and they can take on human form. They will enforce the Mark on the hand or head which is also the Abomination of Desolation as mentioned in Matt and Daniel.

They will deceive people into thinking they are here to help mankind and to give up on the concept of God.

Lots of articles explaining this on www.numberman.net/articles

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agathor

This is completely unrelated to religion but still. This has been stuck in my mind for years now.

On January 11th 2017 there will be an event that takes place that will change... something. I don't know what it is but I have an idea which is too long to get into here. But it's something pertaining to me personally. This date is coming up pretty fast. This may change the world as well. Everyone could be lying to me about the world and this is the day where I find out. Please don't judge. Just be careful on this day

Is this because you see the number 111? Or 1111 a lot? I have articles on that too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join