It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation & Witchcraft

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Some believe there are power in words. Words having the ability to create thought and in creating thought manifest into reality.

"In the beginning there was the word"

So with that said it's fairly obvious to assume that the power of the universe in not at our feet but in our minds. But first we must open our hearts. The brain doesn't work without the beat of the heart.

You can create any thought you want and most all will strike a nerve to bring forth emotional feeling. That is what brings it to life.

So yesterday while meditating on bringing forth a new spiritual manifestation to work with. I was given a gem. I've looked around and this is the only one I've found for this given name of the "light bearer" himself.

He is:

I was wondering if any of you have seen this before? When I found it and had drawn it I had Instant deja vu.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Looks like an abstract ram's head to me.

No idea where it would have come from though.

Also the "light-bearer" you talk about, isn't that Lucifer? Aka the Devil? Diablo means the Devil as well.
edit on 27/2/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: words.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have quite a bit of experience in this area, and haven't come across what you have displayed, however, as parts of it are obviously significant I would surmise that this is specific to you... either for communication or binding (as I'm under the impression it was given to you by an entity). The symbolism in these instances is most often pulled from your subconscious, as subconscious symbolism holds the most power. (hence the deja vu)

edit on 27-2-2013 by ARTheory because: for clarity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
People, please remember that the ram's head comes from Baphomet, pagan god of fertility and wisdom. Do your blessed research instead of making us do it for you.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Let me help you with your research all masculine gods or names associated to are of the same deity.

Since when does Baphomet predate Marduk?

edit on 27-2-2013 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You'e correct... the ram's head, generally speaking, comes from Baphomet, but I'm not convinced this is a reference to Baphomet or Lucifer... "light bearer" is a bit ambiguous to jump to these conclusions. In my experience, situations like this are rarely what they seem, for instance, an entity with the gravitas of a Lucifer or Baphomet would be unlikely to be so upfront... my guess is a lesser entity being mischievous.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I thought the horned god referred to the horned god Pan. Who became christians satan and was the pagan god of nature!

I guess some people don't do enough RESEARCH!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

In the desert they gave in to their craving;
in the wasteland they put God to the test.
So he gave them what they asked for,
but sent a leanness into their souls
. .
Psalm 106:14-15

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

And you still believe that it is you? Your mind, thoughts and words are not creating because without Jesus Christ, nothing was made that has been made. You should have included that last part of scripture instead of just the one verse. But yet, you give glory to yourself as if you are a Creator. Why?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well one side is female and the other is male and is symbolic for a person's satellites to receive the sounds from the male side and female side of life (not the inanimate objects unless you want to imagine a rock can be a person which can be fun in a Fantasia kind of way). Then the cross at the center is where those signals would meet and that signal would become code by using the conscious (sun) and subconscious (moon). Now the up cross would point to the future, like a big screen on which a movie would be projected made from the stimuli from the male and female sides, a most probable future and the down arrow would represent the past and how one's perspective on that would change. Then the star or pentagram is you looking at it all. What I mean by stimuli is all the actions from the population, for example if a job opening would make a sound it could be received by psyche with such a configuration. It would be quite normal to call it demonic powers as others know what it means and what power it can give and so to prevent the normal people to use it (where they would lose some power over the masses because they would have to share) they call it demonic. Just not to those who know what it is, they would probably laugh if anyone of them would.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Baphomet isn't a god, It's a symbol. The Baphomet symbolizes all of the formulæ for occult sciences; an androgynous representation of the destructive, creative, and neutralizing energies of the universe as controlled through the masculine and feminine vessels. Any acolytes to any order, who actually honor Baphomet as a god, and not as a vessel for occult wisdom, are technically doing it wrong. Dozens of other gods, and their divine functions, went into the construction of the Baphomet idol.

reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

Actually, the Horned God of Wicca, like Baphomet, is also an amalgamation of a variety of figures. The most prevalent being: Pan of Arcadia, the god of joy, lust, and nature; Cernunnos from the Romano-Celts which, scholarly, exists on only one cauldron, but may be based on the Indo-Iranian god Pashupati who evolved into the Hindu Vishnu; and Herne the Hunter from the works of Shakespeare.

A host of other masculine deities were later absorbed as Wicca extended beyond being just a school of philosophy in the Celtic Revival. You are correct though, in assuming that Pan was one of the primary figures which the Christians demonized in order to create an image for their adversary, Satan.

Looks like EVERYONE needs to do more research.

OP, your sigil there combines a number of independent symbols:

Inward spiral - destructive force which breaks down.
Outward spiral - creative force which builds up.
A cross signifying the cardinal directions, and planes of reality.
The Moon to represent the Divine Feminine: Water and Earth; wisdom and security.
The Sun to represent the Divine Masculine: Fire and Air; will and inspiration.
The Pentagram is obviously the four elements in tune with spirit.
The Triangle, in Occult circles, is a tool of summoning, a way to hold prisoner invoked forces.

The Ram's head is also, most likely, part of the sigil's effect. Meant to draw the viewer's attention, and help them focus on the symbolism and it's meaning. A balance really, is what I get. Whomever designed this glyph sees "Diablo" not as evil, sinful, or an aggressor; but as a magician, one who has balanced and conquered the ethereal forces of the Occultist and the Mystic. By chance, this glyph wasn't found among the pages of the Joy of Satan Ministries, was it? It reminds me a lot of what I've seen on their forums.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 27/2/13 by Wandering Scribe because: spelling

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Let me help you with your research all masculine gods or names associated to are of the same deity.

I beg to disagree.

Enki, the Sumerian Lord of the Abyss and creation, who fashioned man from clay and invented writing, is definitely not the same as Thor, the Tuetonic god of thunder and war who protected the borders of Midgard from the incursion of Giants.

The gods developed as independent deities, each with their own office and divine duties. Syncretism and the synthesis of pantheons only occurred later, usually when the native culture was invaded, and their mythology folded up to fit into that of their conquerors.

That is why in Sumerian mythology you have Ninib the Wild Hunter; Ningirsu the Lord of War; Ninurta the farmer-mercenary; and Endursaga, he of the "Lofty Mace," who lead the Sumerians in war against their adversaries... yet in Babylon (ruled by the Semitic Akkadians, who conquered the Sumerians) you find none of the Sumerian war gods, instead you only have Marduk, who did not exist in Sumer.

All gods are not One God. They certainly follow with human psychological themes, but they are not all emanations of one over-arching figure.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Why don't we just argue hard vrs soft polytheism while we're disagreeing?

To the OP, I was gifted with a symbol too during a bit of time spent on the astral. Were you not told what it's purpose was?

Mine was given to me for protection. It is nothing like yours. I never believed it anything more than personal.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I've been working with it since it's coming into being. It's my shadow and sub conscious. I found it within while meditating. Not knowing exactly what I was doing meaning no plans involved I just started drawing there it was.

Took over 24 hrs to get the specs right. I know the right colors for it the planet zodiac I know when it's strongest points are.

Patience and experience. Also listening.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

OP, your sigil there combines a number of independent symbols:

Inward spiral - destructive force which breaks down.
Outward spiral - creative force which builds up.
A cross signifying the cardinal directions, and planes of reality.
The Moon to represent the Divine Feminine: Water and Earth; wisdom and security.
The Sun to represent the Divine Masculine: Fire and Air; will and inspiration.
The Pentagram is obviously the four elements in tune with spirit.
The Triangle, in Occult circles, is a tool of summoning, a way to hold prisoner invoked forces.

The Ram's head is also, most likely, part of the sigil's effect. Meant to draw the viewer's attention, and help them focus on the symbolism and it's meaning. A balance really, is what I get. Whomever designed this glyph sees "Diablo" not as evil, sinful, or an aggressor; but as a magician, one who has balanced and conquered the ethereal forces of the Occultist and the Mystic. By chance, this glyph wasn't found among the pages of the Joy of Satan Ministries, was it? It reminds me a lot of what I've seen on their forums.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 27/2/13 by Wandering Scribe because: spelling

It was found during meditation using Qabalah. I wanted to bring forth something that had not manifested yet. I was given Diablo.

I agree it looks more like a Warlock then a demon. Encompassing masculine and feminine qualities. Balancing Order and Chaos. I'll reveal a little more about it. You will notice the cross on the perceived forehead marks the pineal gland Obviously the third eye. The bottom arrow points to the top of the pentagram.

You can figure it all out from there.

Imagine the pentagram as a man standing under the sun and moon. the triangle is the shadow.

This ins't the only site I posted it on.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Another face from the ancient gallery!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Make sure the 9 continues down into the 6.

Belphegor (or Beelphegor) is a mythical demon that assists people in making discoveries that may enable power, riches, and/or fame. Belphegor has variously been depicted as a beautiful naked woman and as a bearded male demon with an open mouth, horns, and sharply pointed nails. Some Kabbalistic texts name him "the Disputer". He primarily created friction among men and spread evil through granting of wealth. According to some scholars of the 16th century, April is the month when Belphegor's powers are at their peak.

Demonolgy

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I've been meditating for a few months, I do it for relaxation, rather than any spiritual reason. Having said that, whilst meditating, many of the images I get in my brain are what some would consider Illuminatti symbols. Lots of triangles with light beaming from the cap stone. Also that star image the OP posted.

Now I'm not sure if its just because I'm on ATS and my brains subconscience has stored all these images, but they do seem to have regularity about them in their appearance.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Norse Goddess Freyja

Native American God Red Horn (Green man,Pan,Satan)

XYXX = Z's = Sees (Real name of God)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

The name for red horn is Hešučka! You'll need that for evocation.

He represents the middle star in orions belt those arrows in the sigil not only representing the east and west movement of the sun but also the 2 outer stars that make up orions belt. the serpent tongues while they represent the fabric of space bending to the weight of the sun strike outward so that if you were looking from the side.

It would seem you were looking into a face from either side. Whereby the arrow would be an eye and then the serpents tongue ofcourse.

Suggesting he who wears faces on his ears.

Red horn is also known as the morning and evening star though those are just theories and haven't been accepted as fact.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Gift From the Native American God Red Horn!

Ray-Ah-Pear

top topics

<<   2 >>

join