It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A long time lurker steps into the light...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
..... after the better part of a year's regular, but silent appreciation of this forum. I feel I owe a huge thank you to each and every member of ATS for what feels like an education in the types of disciplines and topics that regular education woefully ignores. I love exploring different forms of perception and reality, but believe that every path to wisdom and understanding is highly individual... and that enlightenment might not be a one-size-fits-all affair. I am interested in the weird and the supernatural and parallel realities.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by meridie

Welcome to the ATS funny farm...here's your official Welcome Cookies.....enjoy....

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by meridie

Welcome to ATS!

Please retrieve your tinfoil hat from the dry cleaner and have ready at hand!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by meridie

Welcome welcome!!

Glad you climbed aboard and joined the crew!

I've pondered parallel universes...interesting.

Be well and enjoy your stay as a member!

Peace and love
-nat the crazed cat-

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Welcome meridie To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I love the weird and supernatural too!! Nice to meet you! Welcome!!!

top topics

join