It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra Ever Dry - Amazing Use Of Nanotechnology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
check this awesome product using Nanotechnology

heres is a quote from the site:

Ultra-Ever Dry is a superhydrophobic (water) and oleophobic (hydrocarbons) coating that will completely repel almost any liquid. Ultra-Ever Dry uses proprietary nanotechnology to coat an object and create a barrier of air on its surface. This barrier repels water, oil and other liquids unlike any coating seen before. The other breakthrough associated with Ultra-Ever Dry is the superior coating adherence and abrasion resistance allowing it to be used in all kinds of applications!

Ultra Ever Dry

News Article Link

This stuff is incredible. first thing i thought when i saw it was using it as a clear coat layer on my car so i never have to wash/clean it again.
I showed my dad who runs a vacudigger company and they are all speechless and have been in talks with the company to order some for there vacutrucks and uniforms etc. they work all day in muddy/wet conditions so this is the perfect product for them.

I really can't wait to see it in action in person, i've ordered a sample kit for myself just to try it out.

a couple of guys on youtube tested it on a mobile phone under water lol.

thoughts on this becoming a part of every day life?
edit on 27-2-2013 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2013 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Sounds like Arc'Tyerx now has a reason to jack the prices on their outerwear even higher.

Is this the end of Goretex?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I noticed that in the first video a guy sprays 1 boot with this stuff, then jumps into mud. The boot that had been sprayed had dulled in color completely. The same with the mobile phone. The screen was very dull compared to the one that hadn't been coated.
I think this stuff may have have a downside if products like clothing and cars fade after application.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rayuki

thoughts on this becoming a part of every day life?

Cancer?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Wow, nice!
I'd prefer back to the future's auto-drying jackets but I can accept this for now

It'd be GREAT for my workout outfit too, if I ever "worked-out"...

Nanostuff rocks!

Star & flag for ya.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
Wow, nice!
I'd prefer back to the future's auto-drying jackets but I can accept this for now

It'd be GREAT for my workout outfit too, if I ever "worked-out"...

Nanostuff rocks!

Star & flag for ya.

thanks its appreciated. i figured this sort of thing is right up ATS alley and not many people know about it!

new topics

top topics

join