It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS releasing illegal immigrants before sequester

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
They should all be rounded up and charged with political terrorism, instilling such fear over what?

This?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

The damage of sequestration has nothing to do with the dollar amount. This little nightmare wasn't written like "5% off that agency and 10% off this one" it was specific to WHAT got cut and they wrote it to hurt the most in some areas. Really specific. The whole point was that it would be too bad for both parties in various ways, to NOT make a deal on the budget. Well... No deal got made. Now we get to see what they came up with for a "make it so bad, even those idiots won't let it happen", because it's about to.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

Things are not as they seem. I just replied in another thread that ties into this subject that the sky just might be falling. Something is going on and ATS has to keep the truth and facts in public view.

Think about story after story pointing towards a collapse how many does it take before we reach the point of no return? My gut tells something big is coming and I believe it will be a economic collapse the likes of which the world has never seen. Hopefully people remember to help out the weak and poor when this grandest of illusions ends.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So you're saying we should expect some heavy-artillary weilding illegals to gun down what? Children? Puppies? If you say kittens I'll scream. It'll be a virtual one, but I don't think you want to see it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join