It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird phone message, Sept 11, 2012, 12.16pm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

ok, the message sounds like....hmmmmm

crunching (pocket walking?), then a fridge/freezer opening or an electrical zap sound, then CPR sound, , then cruching noise (with people talking in background) stuff, dragging, some guy saying 11, quiet, talking (English) then crunching, sounds like swearing. then it ends.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
reply to post by Destinyone

ok, the message sounds like....hmmmmm

crunching (pocket walking?), then a fridge/freezer opening or an electrical zap sound, then CPR sound, , then cruching noise (with people talking in background) stuff, dragging, some guy saying 11, quiet, talking (English) then crunching, sounds like swearing. then it ends.

Yep...sounds like typical pocket dialing to me.

I thought it would include some kine of conversation that was nefarious in some way.

Tell us, what you think about it....do you think is had something to do with terrorist activities...

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You could be right, it was a Sept 11th, Syria just started with more drama and trauma overseas, I was overly-political minded at the time and in the midst of personal issues myself.

I apologize to all, it made me ill for some time (having a trauma-based mindset) and likely took it as more negative as I should have. All the while, it is still spooking me and I can't bear to rid of it.

If for curiousity-sake someone wants to hear it, let me know. Because it is the damned most freakiest sounds I have ever heard.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
You could be right, it was a Sept 11th, Syria just started with more drama and trauma overseas, I was overly-political minded at the time and in the midst of personal issues myself.

I apologize to all, it made me ill for some time (having a trauma-based mindset) and likely took it as more negative as I should have. All the while, it is still spooking me and I can't bear to rid of it.

If for curiousity-sake someone wants to hear it, let me know. Because it is the damned most freakiest sounds I have ever heard.

Well, start by explaining what you find "freaky" about. Cuz I don't read anything in the least bit strange about it in the synapsis you posted.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You can turn an old dial-up modem into a phone line recorder, plug your phone line into it and it will show up in Audacity (or other recording software) as a recording device...

I dont have time to search for links with a step by step tutorial, so Google is your friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join