It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Should Set a Trap

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've taken a glimpse at Project Red Book and Project Blue Book. Last time I read he was being followed by either the government or aliens. Hmm, So how do you suppose we trap an entity?

Simplest way to trap the aliens would be to get them drunk. Or, have Monday night football on.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
They are not investigating it any more because there is nothing to investigate. Alien life surely must exist elsewhere, but they have not visited Earth

Ask yourself this. Lets assume they have come to visit. That means that they had mastered the speed of light and/or space time bending.

So, they can do ALL that, but..oops! they forget to turn their lights off when hovering above cities etc,,

who is to say that they care about someone seeing them? what would we do? report it to the goverment? talk about on forums? show the video? I'd say us seeing their lights is the least of their concerns if in fact they are coming here.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

the obvious question :

how exactly are you going to " set a trap " for alledged govt UFO investigators ?

this is not a trick question

you have to plan / construct and impliment a " trap " - which untill ` sprung ` evades all detection

the trap has to be ` attractive ` and also fool ` first responders ` from local agencies

further your plan assumes that " govt UFO investigators " do not have ` cut outs ` and embedded personel in other agencies to filter response

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Yeah. I have kinda been toying with the idea that the Gov most likely uses groups like MUFON to filter such things.

The obvious answer is an elaborate hoax.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I too, dont think they investigate anymore: its now bigger than that. They already know who, when and from where...they have there list I think, and dont bother.

I believe they just ascertain which one it is and from where...and tell us they dont investigate at all.

They know to not get involved with aliens..for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
First we need to dig a deep pit with a small island in the centre.
Cover the pit with branches and leaves.
On the little island in the middle we put a smallish papier machè ufo, with smoke n' stuff, and maybe an inflatable alien as a casualty.
See if it attracts the attention of Government investigators.

Then we play the waiting game.
What could go wrong?

lol I like this. Cameras and witnesses and everything in case they try to cover it up.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
First we need to dig a deep pit with a small island in the centre.
Cover the pit with branches and leaves.
On the little island in the middle we put a smallish papier machè ufo, with smoke n' stuff, and maybe an inflatable alien as a casualty.
See if it attracts the attention of Government investigators.

Then we play the waiting game.
What could go wrong?

Did someone dose me at dinner, or did I just see someone spell papier machè correctly online for the first time in my life?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Yeah. The obvious answer is an elaborate hoax.

You're doing better than I am.

Man, let me get back to you on this because the best I can come up with right now involves kidnapping, extortion, coercion, or some other lower form of skullduggery.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The trap is a paparazzi trap with two computer-controlled cameras and software to automatically detect, pan, tilt, zoom, and record, followed by FOIA requests for the weather and FAA radar data and announcement of results delayed until the radar data are delivered and analyzed.

My signature links to a thread about such a project in progress.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join